News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariofan999

So.. his evil side is well.. evil and he makes shadow clones?  Hey thats my power!.. along with.. blast and shadow weapons... but that's besides the point.

mariofan999

Alright here goes nothing

A dark figure catches Trilo, puts him down and dissapears.  Another silhouette appears on a large boulder near by with shining white teeth in a smirk, and above them, two sharp red eyes.  The figure comes into light revealing some kid with a black cloke blowing in the wind.  His army boots made crunching noises in the grass.  An old hat covered his eyes and he had a tooth pic in his mouth.  The figure stopped and the cloke flew off.  The kid turned his head up revealing his red eyes again, except one eye was covered by black here.

"Shadow, the darkness kid is here!.... wow that sounded a lot better in my head."

Triforce_Luigi

"The Darkness Kid... That probably sounded better in your head. What are you, Batman?" said Trilo as he watched this newcomer.

mariofan999

".... no.... I'm not... batman.... I'm the new recruit, and yes I'm a kid, don't comment."  Shadow replied.  He quickly made 5 perfect shadow clones behind him and made a shadow sword.  "Ready for command."

Triforce_Luigi

"Nice clones... But Darkness won't triumph over Shiz..."

mariofan999

"I thought he was darkness?  Wouldn't it be darkness against darkness?... uh either way, I have a lot up my sleeve." Shadow said getting into fighting stance.

Triforce_Luigi

"That's why you can't beat him with Darkness. He is darkness. Using it agaisnt him will just help him. He'll gain powre from it."

mariofan999

"Well... wouldn't that.. also work the other way around?  Could that make like and orthodox or something?  You know... I guess that's not really the best tactic.."

Triforce_Luigi

"NO. This may put you at a disadvantage. You may want to try a different tactic. Use Shadows to hinder him, prevent him from attacking. Trap him."

MarioGamer

(Hey Max, welcome to the Mario Bros. Military!  Yeah, things are a bit chaotic right now.  But they should quiet down a bit once Shizures dark side is subdued and his battle with Pax Romana ends. 

Also, guys, I created a new forum for us to use, which you can find on the link to on the first page under "updates."  Register there and I'll get you guys added as members as soon as I can.)

MarioGamer could sense the disappearance of his foe, Ryou.  Still surging with energy after having transformed into a Super Saiyan 2, MarioGamer turned his attention to the battle unfolding between Shiz and the others.  He immediately bolted back down to the Earth, approaching the base at incredible speeds.  MarioGamer put his right hand on the sheathe on his back and took out what appeared to be a normal hammer.  After touching the hammers hilt, MarioGamer closed his eyes and tried to form Soul Calibur.  Moments later, the hammer would take the shape of Soul Calibur and would inherit all its attributes.  Since MarioGamer was still bonded with Soul Calibur, he could still use its unique weapon abilities in combat. 

MarioGamer arrived at the seen of the battle.  He would stare at Shiz for a brief moment and then look around him.  He could sense Pax Romanas energy still present.  He looked at Shadow and Trilo as if to signal them to stop attacking.  He then appeared to be gathering his thoughts for a brief moment, then looked at Shiz directly. 

"So..you're Shizures dark side, huh?" MarioGamer continued to stare at Shiz in the same way, then a smirk came to his face.  Sparks of energy from his SS2 form shot out towards Shiz, but stopped just before hitting him. 

"I guess I shouldn't interfere with your battle with Pax Romana," MarioGamer said in a serious tone. "But I'm warning you now, if he doesn't transform you back to normal, then I will.  Also, if any of my friends, including Shizure, are hurt during this...then you will regret."

After that, MarioGamer hovered back a bit to watch the fight that would unfold.  He remained in his Super Saiyan 2 form, knowing that a threat could emerge at any moment. 

Tao Atlas

"...How dare he turn his back on me.." Ryou grumbled, knowing he was originally underestimated, but now enraged by the gross miscalculation which insulted his power. This was not an offense he could forgive. Play time was over. "If you're going to stick around, then hold on Rez."

Time speed comparison. This was something that took effect when you began to move near light speed as time slowed down around you. As an example, an instant for anything moving at normal speed would seem an hour for a being moving at light. This gap only increased you you sped up past light speed, only possible on other planes such as the ethereal. Because of this, Ryou could move behind MG at twice the speed of light, meaning unless he had some way of sensing this past light speed or was moving the same speed himself, it would take roughly two hours for him to notice Ryou was behind him.

Because the soul is ethereal and Ryou was currently on the aforementioned plane, it was relatively easy to simply slide his hand into MG's back and remove his soul from his body, inserting Ryoichi into its form to rip apart the sphere, only leaving the portions of the soul that contained the following; memory, compound knowledge, physical attributes, and energy attributes. If this succeeded, Ryou would simply absorb them and use the Ryoichi to energy kamikaze with the rest, before releasing more Ryoichi to track down his remaining quintessence energy via remnants of Qi to effectively make it impossible to revive him.

Thus was the fate of anyone who invoked the wrath of Ryou and wasn't strong enough to kill him.

MarioGamer

MarioGamer was expecting just such an attack.  The moment Ryou would have touched MarioGamer's back, something strange would have happened.  The spirits of the heroes that resided in the blade would immediately begin resisting Ryou's pull, but this of course was not needed.  MarioGamer had already formulated a plan for just such a tactic.  Within mere seconds of Ryou approaching MarioGamer, MarioGamers body turned into pure star and light energy, moving at the same speeds that Ryous body was able to move at.  His body maintained the shape of his previous form, only now he was glowing with so much energy that you could no longer make out his facial features other then his two glowing red eyes. 

All 150 power stars began to surround MarioGamer, their energy being given to him.  He used their power to travel beyond light speed at will, no longer relying on his Ki energy alone to move him.  By doing this, he was able to dodge Ryou's attack.  He quickly turned around and with the power of the stars kicked Ryou out of the orbit of the planet.  He then bolted after him. 

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo saw MG glow with energy and kick Ryou out of orbit. He also saw Rez. He did not know who he was, but he did know that he was interfering with MG and Ryou.Trilo blasted a flame at him.

mariofan999

Shadow looked at Trilo.  "Should I still go after Shiz?  Who's that light person?"  Shadow asked confused.

Triforce_Luigi

"That's MarioGamer.I believe he is the leader."