News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

"I did the freaking paper genious!"He yelled,throwing it in his face,"Why don't you show me!"

Triforce_Luigi

Joeofmars

"I thought you said we were supposed to work together!Alexander screamed while standing up."Why don't you tell me what the hell you're talking about?"

OoC//Man...your character really is annoying mine @_@ I just wanna curse you out XD

Triforce_Luigi

Lux was having fun now. He made no response bv to chuckle to himself.                                             OOC/ Yeah... Another weird group. An easily KOd kid. An annoying mage. Amm axe wielding bandit with a monkey. Sorta reminds me of Zangoose boy, kid with weird cap and Shaelyn. XD

Joeofmars

OoC//Holy crap...it IS like that!

I wish more people would join this RP though  :(

IC//

Alexander glared at him.He sat back down and played with Mr.Jangles.He didn't tell him to look for an exit just for the fact of keeping
the other kid locked in here.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC*It is kind of lonely with only your character to torment. And by other kid, do you mean me or GMD?                      IC/ "Heh. It would be a shame if something happened to that monkey." Lux mused.

Joeofmars

OoC//I meant your character,seeing as Alexander and him never introduced each other.

IC//Alexander chuckled at that comment and finished the rest of his bread.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux just chuckled along with him, coming up with a plan.

Joeofmars

Alexander stoped laughing and whispered something in Mr.Jangles ear.The monkey jumped out of the cell and went to an unknown location.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux smiled. He created a fireball and sent it after the monkey.

Joeofmars

The fireball hit Mr.Jangles in the butt and burned it.He screeched in pain but continued on his mission.

"You poop hole.Alexander said calmly,but with anger.

He got up and kicked the magician in the face.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux responded to that by sending  a thunderbolt at him.

Joeofmars

"I've felt stronger thounderbolts from carpets"Said Alexander as he proceded to kick his head some more.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux gave him a fireball to the face.

Joeofmars

OoC//Uuuh...does your character feel pain?>_>