News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Yes. Does yours?                   IC/ Lux clutched the now bleeding wound from the kicks. He couldn't take much more of this.

Joeofmars

OoC//NOPE!I AM THE ALMIGHTY GODMODDER!!I KILZ JOO EASYLEE

*pewpew*

joo ded!i swerz!

IC//The fireball hit Alexander in the face.His mask blocked most of the flames but he still felt the heat.

He stoped kicking the boy and sat back down.

"What's wrong with you?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Let's see... You are kicking my head. That kinda hurts!" said Lux, fingering the wound, feeling the blood.

Joeofmars

"No duh!Why'd you go and burn my monkey?!"

Triforce_Luigi

Joeofmars

"Motivate him to do what?"

Triforce_Luigi

"whatever you told him to do."

Joeofmars

"That doesn't even make sense."Alexander screamed"He might not be able to do what I told him because of you."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah because he needs his butt for it. Get real."

Joeofmars

"You're an arrogant fool."

Triforce_Luigi

"Arrogant, perhaps. Hardly a fool."

Joeofmars

"Mostly a fool"Alexander muttured as Mr.Jangles came running back in the cell holding his underside.He glared at Lux then began screeching in Alexanders ear.The monkey pulled on him to get up,and he did.The monkey pointed to a small hole that he could fit through,but it hurt to much.

Alexander turned around and kicked Lux in the head one more time,then sat down calmly an buried his face in his hands.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux smiled. He approached the hole and with a concentrated beam of thunder, made it bigger. "There. Happy?

Joeofmars

Mr.Jangles jumped through the iron gates again and made his way over to the hole.He climbed up and crawled through,letting out a little screech of pain as hear backside scraped across the top of the hole.Within a minute he re-amearged with a ring of keys.He unlocked the cell and freed the three prisoners.

Triforce_Luigi

"Now how do we get back to Burk?