News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

To avoid any sort of conflict, Ryan had kept quiet the entire time. Now that they were free, he decided to speak.

"Alright, now that we're out of the cell..let's get out of this castle."

Unfortunately, someone had heard the door being unlocked..rapid footsteps and yells could be heard from above, and drawing nearer...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Great. Soldiers."  OOC/ Does Alexander still have his axe?

gamemasterdevil

((No XD No one has any sort of weapon except Lux right now because he has magic XD Ryan's not good enough to fight..yet XD))

The footsteps drew nearer and nearer..multiple shadows created one big shadow with many heads as the soldiers rushed down to the cells.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

"Freaking.Great."Alexander said out loud."No axe.Guess i'll just be using my fists."

Though he didn't stay in the open to fight,he hid behind the door that the guards would be coming through and told the Lux and Ryan to hide.

"This may not be the time but whats your name,magic boy?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Lux, but that's beside the point."

gamemasterdevil

As Ryan braced himself for the soldiers, something began to happen..the hallway began to spin. Waving to the right and left slowly, Ryan began to wobble back and forth. "G-guys..I..ugh." He fell to the ground, apparently passed out.

Triforce_Luigi

"Wha- again!" Lux braced himself to protect him with a sigh.

Joeofmars

"What a freaking p-"The guards burst through the door,blocking Alexanders swear.Alot of them didn't make it as Alexander smashed them with his fists and Mr.Jangles was biting their faces.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux sent thunder and fire at the soldiers and slashed with a scythe made of wind.

gamemasterdevil

Two wind tornadoes appeared in front of the group of soldiers, sucking up the lightning and wind scythe. Combining, the tornado was now sent at Lux and Alexander. As this happened, another group of soldiers came from behind them, stopping once they were close.

Lux and Alexander were now surrounded...

----------------

"Get up..."
"Wha..?"
"Get up and help them..you know what you can do..."

Triforce_Luigi

"Isn't that just perfect? Why did you choose now to be unconscious?"

gamemasterdevil

As the soldiers closed in, an orange-red glow came from below the two..Ryan's body was glowing.

Triforce_Luigi

"What the- Wait. That's it! His last name is Argul. That was a legendary warrior guy. So he has some of Argul's powers."

gamemasterdevil

"What the?" Voices from the soldiers began to be heard as they all stepped back, watching as Ryan slowly stood up. He looked much different. He had a hard expression on his face, and his pupils - as well as his fists and feet - were literally on fire.

"Lux. Alexander. We're getting out of here." His voice boomed, and seemed so much more confident than before. "Get ready..."

Triforce_Luigi

Lux was amazed but he listened and braced himself.  ((HIS POWER LEVELS ARE OVER 9000!!! >_> <_<))