News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

((OMG, that was the best possible time to use that reference, dude XDDD))

Some of the soldiers seemed surprised, but not afraid. They charged in, content on getting a promotion for re-capturing these idiots..it was a mistake.

Ryan ran forward, and when one of the soldiers thrust his spear, he jumped - landing to the side and sending a fist straight into the soldier's stomach. Once he fell, Ryan jumped back, dodging a sword swipe and raising his right foot. Pivoting with his left, he spun himself, his right foot going straight into the side of an approaching soldier.

Quickly putting his feet down, Ryan jumped as another spear was thrust at him. Landing beside the soldier, he twisted his body, sending his left elbow straight into the soldiers back, then jumping up, and landing behind Lux and Alexander.

"Go. You guys can take care of more guards than I can. I'll hold off the back."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Lux dashed forward and delivered fiery armagedon on the oncoming soldiers.

Joeofmars

OoC//I never told you my characters name >_>

IC//

Alexander lunged forward a punched more guards in the face.

gamemasterdevil

((Um..<< Snaps! XD Well, he has a god inside of him, so he knows things XD Just ignore it. I'll say he still doesn't know your character's name.))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

((It's not a real excuse XD I'm saying just ignore it.))

The guards' numbers began to diminish as Lux and Alexander pushed through them. Ryan held off the back, making sure no one got past him.

Triforce_Luigi

"That was almost too easy."

gamemasterdevil

As if on cue, an arrow flew past Lux's cheek after he observed the difficulty of the soldiers. Shouts and cries could be heard as the soldiers now began to charge instead of defend, now attacking the three with full force.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux swept them up in a blast of wind.

Joeofmars

Alexander saw his Axe laying against a wall in the next room.He lunged for it,punching three guards in the face right before he picked it up.

gamemasterdevil

Spears were what greeted Alexander's neck once he picked up the axe, all of them touching the vulnerable body part..the same had happened to Ryan and Lux.

"Heh, thought you could get away, huh?!" One of the guards asked, prodding Lux with a spear..it seemed to be another loss... Until the ground started to shake violently. Soldiers began to look around, their weapons lowering as they saw the ceiling begin to crumble. "W-what's going on?!"

Joeofmars

Alexander used this chance to strike.He plundged his axe into the guards bodies and ran into the other room to help Lux and Ryan.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux quickly leapt up and created a wind, slashing.

Joeofmars

Alexander odged the wind,making it hit the remaining guards behind him.

"Lets get the hell out of here!"He screamed.

Triforce_Luigi

"What, you think we are staying here after all that?"