News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

((Why don't you PM me, X_Hero, and we'll work something out for ya ^^ And no, you don't need a Kekki Genkai XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Ooc// I would appreciate it if you PMed me with the demon's powers, GMD. =)

IC// Tsume awoke with a growl, light reflecting from her window creating a disturbance on her closed eyelids. She turned over on her side, trying to get as much sleep as possible before she had to go to the Academy for exams. There was still plenty of time for her to sleep, but something inside of her wanted to just jump right up and start practicing for the exam.

PHOENIXBLAST

((Alright, and where do we start out again?))

gamemasterdevil

((Anywhere XD))

Ryan continued to walk silently through town, passing by a lake and the ramen shop. While he hadn't eaten since yesterday, he wasn't hungry. Most of the time he ate frugally because of his small appetite.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Name: Hyuuga Braig
Element: Wind
Kekkai Genkai: Byakugan Sci-Kama (Byakugan Death-Scythe) Targets every single Chakra-Point in the body and uses wind to cut them off, utterly destroying the opponent.
Appearance:
Bio: No.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 10:03:57 AM
((Anywhere XD))

Ryan continued to walk silently through town, passing by a lake and the ramen shop. While he hadn't eaten since yesterday, he wasn't hungry. Most of the time he ate frugally because of his small appetite.

((well I mean like what happened to us last?))

FearItself

Realizing that she wasn't able to go back to sleep, Tsume sat up, stretching her arms and then swinging her legs over the side of her bed. She put her feet on the floor and stood, starting to get dressed in her usual attire. All the while, she was going through the exam jutsu formations in her head to make sure that she would use them correctly when the exam came.

gamemasterdevil

((Oh XD Umm..let's say they practiced at school for the exams that are today XD))

"Hes up.." Sasuke Uchiha watched Ryan walk through town from a tree, a look of disgust on his face. He didn't seem to be talking to the wind today. That was new...

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I wish they'd bring the Death Note anime to N.A.... :(
Still waiting to be accepted...

gamemasterdevil

((Oh, sorry, Orgizitree ^^; You're accepted XD))

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 10:16:53 AM
((Oh XD Umm..let's say they practiced at school for the exams that are today XD))

"Hes up.." Sasuke Uchiha watched Ryan walk through town from a tree, a look of disgust on his face. He didn't seem to be talking to the wind today. That was new...

((Alright, also do we make up jutsus?))

gamemasterdevil

((You..caaan XD I don't mind. You can also use jutsus from the anime [well, that was a given XD]))

Ryan stopped. He had reached the school. While it was empty now, he knew it'd be filled soon enough with eager people wanting to get the exam over with and see if they graduated. This was one of the biggest steps for a ninja - a beginner one, at least.

FearItself

Tsume jumped to the top of the wooden roof over her house, looking out towards the South side of town where the Academy was located. She was about to start hopping from roof to roof towards the Academy when a high-pitched bark caught her attention. Tsume looked behind her to see her companion dog, also a partner for several jutsu, Ikamaru, sitting there. The little dog soon jumped into the hood of Tsume's sweater as if it were his transportation, making Tsume laugh a bit.

"You want to come to my exam, huh Ikamaru?" Tsume remarked. "Good, I could use the support."

As she had been ready to do, Tsume began hopping from roof to roof, running at a fairly fast pace. Agility was her strong point, probably her only strongpoint though besides Taijutsu. Well, it was still fun to show off.

gamemasterdevil

Ryan sat down on a bench near the school, looking around. He noticed someone..what the hell? Hopping on the roof?! That's incredible! He continued to watch whoever was performing the feat, his eyes wide.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 10:28:16 AM
((You..caaan XD I don't mind. You can also use jutsus from the anime [well, that was a given XD]))

Ryan stopped. He had reached the school. While it was empty now, he knew it'd be filled soon enough with eager people wanting to get the exam over with and see if they graduated. This was one of the biggest steps for a ninja - a beginner one, at least.

((Alright))

IC/// Hmmmmm what should I do next now that school is done, maybe I should rest untill the test later on.

((When are our squads formed?))