News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Braig watched a girl hop from roof to roof, while he sat on his own roof. "What's the rush?" He called out to her as she passed nearby.

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

gamemasterdevil

((Really soon, actually XD I'm just letting everyone get situated and then we're testing! XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

As she jumped, Tsume heard a bark come from her canine companion, and looked around to see what could have been the source of interest. Her eyes eventually caught sight of a young man gawking at her, as if that weren't a familiar occurance, and gave him a slight grin before continuing to hop rooves, heading towards the Academy.

Soon, she saw another young man, one that actually decided to talk to her instead of gawking at her. She chuckled to him. "Rush? I'm not rushing, this is going slow." she remarked as she passed him.

Ooc// Sorry for the slow response, I just had a fight with my pony-sized dog and he pretty much sprained my thumb, so I can't type that fast. >_<

gamemasterdevil

Ryan noticed the girl grin. That was unexpected..he'd never gotten a grin in his life, and from a girl, too. Well, he'd let the good feeling last until he was shunned by someone. Noticing that she was heading to school, he decided to follow her.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 10:47:45 AM
((Really soon, actually XD I'm just letting everyone get situated and then we're testing! XD))

((Alright))

On my way back to the house I saw a pretty girl jumping from roof to roof, then I saw a guy jumping right near her. "Oh well." I mummbled "Then again he could be a friend, or some type of stalker." I then said and gave a little chuckle afterwards

Flying Chickens

Braig noticed the girl grinning. Alright, someone smiled at him. A rare occurence, but an occurence none the less. He took his finger out of his hair and jumped up to her. "You know, last time someone did this the academy teachers nearly bit the head off. I should know, it was me."

Ooc// I wish you wouldn't post while I'm typing, I hate deleting my writing.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I'm going to go see a movie. No big occurences happen till I'm back. No one likes anyone else, no one is mind controlled. I'm finally here from the start. I get a fair chance at everything. Yes, even mind control.

FearItself

Tsume stopped to talk to the young man again.  She scoffed a slight chuckle at his remark. "What do I care?" she remarked in a sassy tone. "I'll be graduating the Academy today, so I won't have to deal with them. Besides, since when have I cared what the teachers did or didn't like?" she added one last time before continuing her roof-hopping.

gamemasterdevil

((Alright, let the mind control..begin! XD I kid. I'll hold for ya, dude!))

Ryan stopped once he reached the school, and stood at its entrance. It was open, but he didn't want to be the first one inside...

X_Hero

((Right, so here's my character:

Name Yuzakima Jetoru
Age 13
Male
Fire/Electricity
Kekkei Genkai: Tsukimono Kuchiku (translates as Curse Destroyer) - The ability to remove Curse marks and seals
Appearance: Green jacket with the seal of Yuzakima on the back, bandages from his hands to his elbows, long blond hair with black bangs, and deep blue pants. He's going to wear his headband around his neck, and the cloth will be white.
His bio will be revealed as the story goes on, but he usually tries to avoid contact with other people often.))

PHOENIXBLAST

As I headed home I saw other kids about my age playing around. Why would they be playing around? They should be studying right now. I saw a kids head turn around and like that snaps fingers I was gone. I hated using my speed but it came in handy whenever I needed it. Though when I used it some bits of fire would start (like a flame from a candle) then it would be put out by the dust. It seemed weird but I didn't care. I was close to my house and when I got there I took my key out and opened it, then shut and locked it. I went up to my room, and started to study and practice the jutsus that I knew we would be tested on, and then I practiced other ones too.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Wow, since I am characters from the show, their destinies are preordained.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 12:43:21 PM
OOC/ Wow, since I am characters from the show, their destinies are preordained.

OOC/// Not neccarily (sp?), you are a character from there but you I guess can control what happenes bcause what happens if Sauske just dies, then that really isn't fair. SO I would guess you can control everything about your character.