News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// L? xP

IC// Tsume gave the Hyuuga boy a grin, impressed that he held the door for her, despite the fact that she hadn't treated him too kindly in conversation. "We shall." she replied before walking in through the Academy doors and beginning down the hall towards their classroom.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// L? Does that look like L? Fine, his real name is Nate Rivers.

Ic// Braig hurried down the hall after her, reviewing the basic hand-signs quickly in his mind.

FearItself

Ooc// I don't even know the person in the picture. I just know L remotely from my friend talking about him maybe once or twice. I don't even know what manga it's from. xD

IC// Tsume stopped at the door to their classroom, looking back at her new acquaintance. He seemed to be lost in thought, as if preparing for the test, and she chuckled lightly, seeing as how he may be somewhat doubtful of himself.

"Nervous?" she asked, with a slight grin.

Flying Chickens

FearItself

Tsume rolled her eyes, putting her hand on the knob of the door. "Don't be." she replied, turning the knob but not yet opening the door. "You'll pass, I'm sure you will. The only ones that don't pass are the ones that fail miserably at it, like that stupid Naruto kid." she remarked, then finally pushing the door open. "You'll do fine, trust me."

Flying Chickens

Braig gained confidence from Tsume's words. "Yeah." He said with a chuckle. "He can't even make a decent doppelganger.

FearItself

Tsume gave a slight laugh, though a very slight one. She walked into the classroom, knowing she was right. Her father barely payed attention in class, yet atleast he could do the jutsu, and he passed, so Tsume, being one of the better students in the class, wouldn't have a problem with it. She walked to the back of the classroom and took her seat, waiting for their sensei to arrive.

Flying Chickens

Braig went and sat at his seat, in the center of the second to last row. He folded his hands in front if himself thoughtfully, looking around the room at all the other students.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru made his way inside. He didnt care if he passed or failed. He sat and waited, barely staying awake.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 21, 2007, 04:17:03 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 04:13:47 PM
Gaara made his way to the school. He did not try to converse. He sized them up. They would be easy prey for the sand in the gourd on his back.

OOC/// YOur Gaara?

IC/// 'How much longer will we have to wait?' I wondered, I went up towards the door that said "Don't Enter" and pulled the handle. There wasn't a handle or anything, it must have been a fake. I went up a floor and pulled the door, that also had the number we were supposed to be in. That door was real, I opened it and went in.

OOC/// Who is leading this exam?

OOC/// Someone want to answer?

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I am Gaara and I dont kno  about the second one.

gamemasterdevil

"I'm gonna be Hokage! Believe it!" Came the rather annoying tone of Naruto's voice as he burst into the room. Taking a seat, he ignored the hard stares and glances aimed at him.

((Time to mix things up a little XD And I'm leading the exams XD))

"Well, you're all a lively bunch this morning.." A man calmly walked into the room, easily marked by the navy blue mask covering his face..Kakashi Hatake.

Carrying in his hand a rather small book that he was reading, he slowly walked up to the front desk. "While I'm not your original sensei, because of a certain someone in this class, I've been requested to test you so things don't get out of hand.."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 22, 2007, 06:02:16 PM
"I'm gonna be Hokage! Believe it!" Came the rather annoying tone of Naruto's voice as he burst into the room. Taking a seat, he ignored the hard stares and glances aimed at him.

((Time to mix things up a little XD And I'm leading the exams XD))

"Well, you're all a lively bunch this morning.." A man calmly walked into the room, easily marked by the navy blue mask covering his face..Kakashi Hatake.

Carrying in his hand a rather small book that he was reading, he slowly walked up to the front desk. "While I'm not your original sensei, because of a certain someone in this class, I've been requested to test you so things don't get out of hand.."
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 22, 2007, 06:01:20 PM
Ooc/ I am Gaara and I dont kno  about the second one.

OOC/// Alright, and Alright

IC/// "So you are leading the exams now aren't you? Are you sure the others will actually realize this gen juitsu (sp?), well not me. Anyway can I take the exam now?" I told the proctor

gamemasterdevil

"Calm down; be patient..and this isn't a genjutsu," Kakashi replied calmly before chuckling. "Oh, silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kakashi Hatake. For the remainder of the day, I shall be testing all of you because of.." His eyes made a sweep from left to right.

"..well, seems he's not here."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 22, 2007, 06:13:27 PM
"Calm down; be patient..and this isn't a genjutsu," Kakashi replied calmly before chuckling. "Oh, silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kakashi Hatake. For the remainder of the day, I shall be testing all of you because of.." His eyes made a sweep from left to right.

"..well, seems he's not here."

"Well then what was it? Was it stupid kids, or part of the test? Anyway nice to meet you." I told Kakashi. "Will I be able to start now?"