News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Bounty Hunter Battle (Metroid RP) (still accepting members)

Started by nsider, November 01, 2007, 06:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Laarx is frozen to the ground, is he not?

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 01, 2007, 08:12:14 PM
Ooc/ Laarx is frozen to the ground, is he not?
OOC// He fired the gun, he never said it hit.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

nsider

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You really think that you can beat me. Without Laarx you have no chance. He could be your solution between life, and death. Now give me the Freeze Gun. Otherwise you'll have just chosen death. By the way, both of my guns are handprint recognition. In a about 20 seconds something will happen to you. Now GIVE ME THE GUN! Laarx, I'm afraid you will want to join me. Otherwise you might die. Xanthos has no chance. Join me, and get greatness.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Laarx stared at the laughing buffoon. "What's your problem?" He took out his Lazer Pen and shone it at him. A red dot appeared on Metrokus's chest. Laarx just stood there as he watched Xanthos's shot miss its mark by a mile.

Triforce_Luigi

*levitates the gun, then closes hand into a fist. The gun disappears* Your gun has returned to he nothing from which it came.

nsider

So you want to fight back do you Laarx. Well then let's dance. *Runs at Laarx repeaditly shooting with his pistol at point blank range.* Well let's see you dodge that like you dodged my Freeze Gun. *Runs forward, and hit's Laarx in the face then kicks him in the stomach* There's no way you can beat me. Just give up.

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 01, 2007, 08:18:07 PM
*levitates the gun, then closes hand into a fist. The gun disappears* Your gun has returned to he nothing from which it came.
OOC// If you mean my pen, it's not a gun. If you mean Metrokus's, then nvm.

Triforce_Luigi

*fires at both, then runs forward and pushes both back with telekinesis.

Light

Quote from: nsider on November 01, 2007, 08:20:03 PM
So you want to fight back do you Laarx. Well then let's dance. *Runs at Laarx repeaditly shooting with his pistol at point blank range.* Well let's see you dodge that like you dodged my Freeze Gun. *Runs forward, and hit's Laarx in the face then kicks him in the stomach* There's no way you can beat me. Just give up.
Laarx just stood where he was. "Godmodding doesn't work on me." He said, spitting blood out of his mouth.

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 01, 2007, 08:21:52 PM
*fires at both, then runs forward and pushes both back with telekinesis.
Laarx flew back a couple of inches, but that was it.

nsider

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 01, 2007, 08:22:05 PM
Laarx just stood where he was. "Godmodding doesn't work on me." He said, spitting blood out of his mouth.
Good. Cause those bullets I shot missed. I might have been at point blank range but I missed cause of your Laser Pen.

Light

Quote from: nsider on November 01, 2007, 08:24:57 PM
Good. Cause those bullets I shot missed. I might have been at point blank range but I missed cause of your Laser Pen.
"Yeah, doesn't my lazer pen rock?" Laarx waved the red dot across the ground, and back to Metrokus's chest. "It, like, makes a dot..." He stared at it in amazement.

nsider

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 01, 2007, 08:27:06 PM
Quote from: nsider on November 01, 2007, 08:24:57 PM
"Yeah, doesn't my lazer pen rock?" Laarx waved the red dot across the ground, and back to Metrokus's chest. "It, like, makes a dot..." He stared at it in amazement.
Good. Now that your staring at it I can finally fire at you without worrying. *Shoots from Pistol*

Triforce_Luigi