News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Bounty Hunter Battle (Metroid RP) (still accepting members)

Started by nsider, November 01, 2007, 06:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsider

That's right I'm getting detail. But I will now have to defeat you with detail. *fire's ice beam directly at Laarx's chest* how do you like my detail now. *fire's bullet at Laarx's sword* let's see what happens to your sword now.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos was knocked back by the punch, but got over it. He sent a knee to Metrokus's gut. "You should have stayed behing that rock!"

nsider

I should have stayed behind that rock? You should have went behind a rock! *Attach's pistol to Freeze Gun* now I have my best weapon. Created by combining two weapons. *Fire's Ice Bullet's at each of Xanthos's arm's* my detail is getting better. Ice Bullet's hurt, and freeze you. See this is the face that someone made when I shot them with my Freeze Pistol.  :robotsurprised:

Triforce_Luigi

Xamthos transformed the ice bullets into orbs of light and sent them back at Mentrokus.

nsider

HA HA HA Orb's of Light? That's the best you could think of? HA! You don't get the power of My Freeze Pistol. It can turn magic into ice. It can turn Laser's into Ice. I would've beaten Samus with my Freeze Pistol. Except she had to use Plasma with Triple with Ice beam. That's the only way to stop my Freeze Pistol. *Fire's Freeze Pistol at the Orb's of Light turning them into Orb's of Ice* Try a little bit better next time. Oh, and use detail otherwise you'll just die.

Triforce_Luigi

*Levitates the orbs, and transforms them into combinations of Plasma, Triple, and Ice. Sends one at Laarx's chest and the other at Mentrokus' gut.* Thanks for pointing out your weakness!

nsider

Once more you are fooled. Why would I point out my weakness on the field of battle. My true weakness is never to be revealed.  ::) Now then. *fire's Ice Bullet at Xanthos* You'll never figure out my weakness. *Runs straight at Laarx, and steal's his Laser Pen. Activate's Laser Pen, and point's it at Xanthos's Right Eye.*

Triforce_Luigi

*raises palm. Bullets disappear. Xanthos emits  blue aura and vanishes. From the sky a beam of energy rains down at Metrokus. Xanthos reappears, firing a similar beam at Laarx*

nsider

Xanthos, Xanthos, Xanthos, Xanthos. You have one fatal flaw with this attack. You being right next to Laarx, as you attack will hurt you. Now then I'm going to stop this attack myself. *Fire's Ice Bullet's at the sky where each raining energy beam is* Now then this has created a giant Ice Cube in the sky. Falling straight on us. But of course I'm not going to get hit. *Unfuse's Freeze Pistol Then fire's Bullet's at the Ice Cube making a big enough hole to protect himself. But the Ice Cube is still falling on Xanthos, and Laarx.

Triforce_Luigi

I gotta hide behind a rock for a while. *hides behimd rock*

Triforce_Luigi

nsider

So you decided to teleport, well that was predictable. *Fuse's Pistol, and Freeze Gun* But one question, where did you teleport to? Off of this planet? Into a diffirent Galaxy? Right behind me? I say that you didn't teleport any where. But you had to. Whatever. I need to hide under a rock, cause I haven't seen the latest episode of Naruto Shippuden. I'll be back in a half hour. *Hide's behind rock*

Light

Laarx fell down because of all the blasts hit at him while he was away. "I guess I should have hid under a rock." He said, colsing his eyes. They've learned enough. Too bad they're so godmoddy! Those were his final thoughts.

OOC// Seriously. Laarx is dead. Goodbye!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

nsider

*come's out from behind rock* Laarx. Laaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrx!  You can't be dead! You can't! I'm going to try save him. After that I'm going to put a rule against Godmodding! *Does some modifcations to Freeze Gun* okay. This might not work. *Fires Freeze Gun at Laarx. A giant spark covers Laarx* I hope this saves him. *Laarx's right hand raises* YES IT WORKS!