ice mario
4 (36.4%)
baby mario
2 (18.2%)
dark mario
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Cornwad

I'd like to see a new Kid Icarus or Ice Climber game...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 26, 2008, 03:53:15 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 26, 2008, 11:51:15 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 11:48:49 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 26, 2008, 11:45:47 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 11:37:15 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 26, 2008, 11:35:59 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 11:30:15 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 26, 2008, 11:29:24 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2008, 09:31:55 AM
How about NO MORE MARIOS
We only need one, and we have him. Next thing you know we'll have five different Mario's running around like we have near ten goku's in DBZ games X_X;;
**Note, and only one or two Gokus are even decent**
Agreed...only one mario please...except maybe paper mario...
I can be okay with Paper...as long as it's a completely different from Mario in EVERY way (and I get everyone else I want  ;D )
Ya, definately...Paper Mario is one of the most sucessful Mario series's out of them all, and Sakurai would be a fool not to represent it in some way ;)
I'm not saying I want him, just that I could live with him in the game if those requirements are met. If anything, I think Nintendo is too Mario focused. They have tons of other great franchises and yet they only overly work on Mario and pokemon. I want more Zelda and F-Zero
Zelda is the second most focused on Series...I say no to Zelda, i want something more like...ummm...F-Zero, Chibi-Robo, Banjo Series (they have been Nintendo, but the new one isnt), the DK series, the Paper Mario series, and anything else besides Zelda and normal Mario...
Paper already has three games, and there will be more, plus it's still "Mario" so I've had enough of that.
Definatley more F-Zero. The series with probably the most potential in Nintendo's roster that they're doing nothing with. We definatley need more DK...and none of the racing/bongo crap. And ACTUAL DK game. When was the last good one we had? N64? How could Nintendo just ignore basically the company's savior with Mario?
Ya! In the beginning all there was was Mario and DK! (and pauline but nobody cares about her...) But I guess since Rare left, all the thoughts for DK have just blown away, sadly :(
*waits for shujinco to come argue*
*waits for people to post things like this, and only things like this.*

Anyways, Star Fox has more potential than F-Zero imo, and I think it will translate into the roster.

As for Mario, please, alt costumes, maybe, but no more  Mario.

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on January 26, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

*waits for people to post things like this, and only things like this.*

Anyways, Star Fox has more potential than F-Zero imo, and I think it will translate into the roster.

As for Mario, please, alt costumes, maybe, but no more  Mario.
[/quote]

I dunno, I just think since SF has had more games, F-Zero has more potential since there has been so little done to the series (GX had a pitiful story with nothing on the characters in a way, and a GBA game based off the anime). Nintendo could do so much with Falcon and the F-Zero universe it's astounding when I think about it. Too bad Nintendo is content to do little with it. IMO F-Zero should be Nintendo's premiere racing series, not Mario Kart. But Alas...the people just love their plumber