News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Oh darn.

In that video Zelda KO'd Ike a heavy character at 56%. My brother mains Zelda and I typically use lighter characters. D:

Nayrman

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on January 31, 2008, 07:39:43 PM
Oh dang.

In that video Zelda KO'd Ike a heavy character at 56%. My brother mains Zelda and I typically use lighter characters. D:

please don't let Zelda be too good now...Sheik was already great X_X;;
*still waiting for answer*

Cornwad

The is one thing I don't understand...
Why are there around 6 Mario stages so far, yet only one Kirby Meta Knight stage?
I would rather have two stages for eeach series like Melee had than have so many Mario and so few everything else... :(

David2314

Quote from: Java_Java on January 31, 2008, 06:42:39 PM
Does anyone have a video of either Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, or Falco/Wolf's FS?

Ness is the same as Lucas
And falco is the same as Fox
Captain falcon is summoning F-zero racers.

Cornwad

Quote from: David2314 on January 31, 2008, 08:06:16 PM
Does anyone have a video of either Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, or Falco/Wolf's FS?

Jigglypuff's is Bigglypuff and Wolf's is Land Master.
But I want to see a video of them :(

David2314

Quote from: Cornwad on January 31, 2008, 08:07:40 PM

What do you mean Bigglypuff?

David2314

P.S What is ROB'S and Toon links?

GANONDORF is transforming right?

Light

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 31, 2008, 07:11:53 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 31, 2008, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 31, 2008, 07:06:43 PM
LANDMASTER JOKES FTW!!!

Also, I have a very funny fan fiction in mind about the SSE story, I should make that? (In the FanFiction board of course)
Another one!?  :O

you have like 100s... :-\
You know you want it so bad.
I know I don't. :-\ Your fics lack any sort of good description, and are only slightly funny, at best. I'd prefer a dramatic storyline over pointless laughing any day. Speaking of which, I have yet to see an outstanding Brawl fic.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Tupin

Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 08:12:36 PM
LANDMASTER JOKES FTW!!!

Also, I have a very funny fan fiction in mind about the SSE story, I should make that? (In the FanFiction board of course)

I know I don't. :-\ Your fics lack any sort of good description, and are only slightly funny, at best. I'd prefer a dramatic storyline over pointless laughing any day. Speaking of which, I have yet to see an outstanding Brawl fic.
I would make one, but my ideas probably aren't as good on paper as they are in my head.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Rius

Quote from: David2314 on January 31, 2008, 08:08:57 PM
P.S What is ROB'S and Toon links?

GANONDORF is transforming right?
I haven't seen Toon Link's, but R.O.B. goes all Mechagodzilla (he doesn't get big) and launches a bunch of weapons at the same time while constantly radiating close range lasers from his eyes for building up damage. No knockback at all. And Gannondorf transforms, but you can't control him.

Cornwad

Quote from: David2314 on January 31, 2008, 08:08:15 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 31, 2008, 08:07:40 PM

What do you mean Bigglypuff?
Hmm... let me see if I kind find a picture....

There you go ;D

And ROBs FS is lazer vision. He just shoot a kind of ray out of his eyes that causes damage.

Light

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 31, 2008, 08:15:08 PM
LANDMASTER JOKES FTW!!!

I would make one, but my ideas probably aren't as good on paper as they are in my head.
Same goes for me. I have a great storyline, perfect ending, great characters... and I suck at starting a story. X_x I just can't seem to focus enough to finish the beginning... maybe I'll be able to do that once I get a laptop in my room. I don't want to skip the entire beginning either, however, as I read The Pearl by John Steinbeck, which jumped right into the action of the story. That was one of the reasons I hated that book.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Tupin

Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 08:18:00 PM
LANDMASTER JOKES FTW!!!

Same goes for me. I have a great storyline, perfect ending, great characters... and I suck at starting a story. X_x I just can't seem to focus enough to finish the beginning... maybe I'll be able to do that once I get a laptop in my room. I don't want to skip the entire beginning either, however, as I read The Pearl by John Steinbeck, which jumped right into the action of the story. That was one of the reasons I hated that book.
You could be like one of those movies where it starts in action, but then it cuts back to the start, tells the backstory/how the character got there, and then continue as normal once they get back to that point.

This only works if it's told in first person however.

A good example of a movie like this would be Ratatouille.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 31, 2008, 08:25:17 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 31, 2008, 08:18:00 PM
LANDMASTER JOKES FTW!!!

You could be like one of those movies where it starts in action, but then it cuts back to the start, tells the backstory/how the character got there, and then continue as normal once they get back to that point.

This only works if it's told in first person however.

A good example of a movie like this would be Ratatouille.
If you ask me, the best way to do a beginning to a fanfic is introducing all the characters in it through the story! ;)

DededeCloneChris

LANDMASTER JOKES FTW!!!

You're here too?

And is your taste of Fan Fics that matters for you, I hardly ever make a dramatic one.