News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Are you going to upgrade to a DS Lite?

Started by Driftr, December 17, 2007, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybridgoomba

I have a DS Phat, and I don't plan on selling it any time soon. I have all of my wi-fi data on it as well. I If had the money, I would consider buying one, but I would much rather spend the money on games.

Visit my web site: http://hybridgoomba.com

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: hybridgoomba on January 03, 2008, 05:35:28 PM
I have a DS Phat, and I don't plan on selling it any time soon. I have all of my wi-fi data on it as well. I If had the money, I would consider buying one, but I would much rather spend the money on games.
You can transfer wi-fi data, you know.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

jnfs2014

Mariomastersword

I still have my original ds and i'm not upgrading till it breaks or a new DS model comes out.

WiiGuy

HYPER_METAL_SONIC

Yes.. But I dont think i'll part with mY original DS..
It's been so good to me for all these years..

I bought it on day one, and has never failed me once..
(THough I might need to get a new battery for it) :P

Cant believe how old the DS is now.. Boy does time fly by

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

I'm not upgrading motly because I like my Electric Blue original. It still works so I don't see the need for a Lite if I already have a DS. As long as I have a DS, it's fine with me.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

mewmaster

Oddly enough, I had a DS Lite to start with, and it wasn't very good-and then it wasn't any good at all when my sister got ticked off at it when I was at school and slammed it down and the hinges on it snapped it two(its battery ran empty the next day, even though I had fully charged it to start with) The next one I got was a DS Lite as well, but it was much bulkier and was built much better than my old one(my sister has dropped my new one many times, even though I tell my Dad not to let her touch it) and therefore the hinges are much better.

...̅̅̅

SWORD21