News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

quickest way to rack up star bits?

Started by ssbmfan5, February 13, 2008, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssbmfan5

what level in galaxy gives you the most star bits in the least amount of time?
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

thunderhero4

the one that the hungry luma takes you to at the fountain, the one where your on the sticky slingshot thingies! Go to the place where if you die you go there instead of to the building (past the place with like 1000's of star bits) and stay there, you can constantly get them and they will never run out!

let me know if you understand! ;)

Oren

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 13, 2008, 02:30:55 PM
the one that the hungry luma takes you to at the fountain, the one where your on the sticky slingshot thingies! Go to the place where if you die you go there instead of to the building (past the place with like 1000's of star bits) and stay there, you can constantly get them and they will never run out!

^^ what he said its so easy to get 999 star bits there

JrDude

What Thunder said
That's the only place where I kept dieing and I actually lost lives getting star bits because I couldn't get anymore (999).
[move][/move]
Dude .

WiiGuy

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 13, 2008, 02:30:55 PM

thats what i was going to say ;D
only the max of star bits you can get is 999 ;)