News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Underrated characters

Started by Ridley, May 15, 2008, 07:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatmanonice

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 07:47:48 PM
Pit is better at gliding than meta knight is. pit has a better recovery move than meta knight. you don't know what ur talking about.
Pit is better at gliding but Metaknight definately has the better recovery move since all it takes is a small hit to knock him out of it while Metaknight can constantly reuse his if he gets hit. Metaknight's shuttle loop also has excellent gimping capibilities, can be cancelled immediately upon landing, and the slash is more powerful and has more knockback than his smash attacks.

JrDude

Pit is better at gliding than meta knight is. pit has a better recovery move than meta knight. you don't know what ur talking about.
It's all a matter of opinion my friend.
lrn2usegudgramar
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Rob has a better recover than both of them :P

Dawei

No, YOU guys don't know what you are talking about.

First, MK's glide is better. It's faster, and you can get more height/distance with it. 2nd, because of how it works, it's nearly ungimpable. you run out of jumps, you just dive down and then fly back up to the ledge thanks to his up b. You get hit out of his up b? Do it again, no problem. Guess what with Pit? If you hit him when he is doing his up b, you can't use it again. Kind of like a cyper grab on snake, except easier to do. Plus, Pit has to recharge his wings. If he is only on the stage for half a second after running out of up b his up b will last for MUCH less than normal. MK, that isn't an issue.
L2 recover plz.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on August 11, 2008, 07:56:23 PM
No, YOU guys don't know what you are talking about.

First, MK's glide is better. It's faster, and you can get more height/distance with it. 2nd, because of how it works, it's nearly ungimpable. you run out of jumps, you just dive down and then fly back up to the ledge thanks to his up b. You get hit out of his up b? Do it again, no problem. Guess what with Pit? If you hit him when he is doing his up b, you can't use it again. Kind of like a cyper grab on snake, except easier to do. Plus, Pit has to recharge his wings. If he is only on the stage for half a second after running out of up b his up b will last for MUCH less than normal. MK, that isn't an issue.
L2 recover plz.
and he lays down the hammer of knowledge...

this is only one of the many reasons I hate Metaknight...

tibar21

thanks to pit's recovery move which better than meta knight's he can glide under almost any ariel stage and come back up from the other side. it would be extremely difficult for metaknight to match that.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 08:16:00 PM
thanks to pit's recovery move which better than meta knight's he can glide under almost any ariel stage and come back up from the other side. it would be extremely difficult for metaknight to match that.
Not really.
lrn2lrnfrumdawei
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

That isn't Pit's recovery move. It's his glide. Meta Knight and Charizard can do that too.

tibar21

Quote from: Cornwad on August 11, 2008, 08:20:19 PM

That isn't Pit's recovery move. It's his glide. Meta Knight and Charizard can do that too.

i meant he could glide under a stage and come back on the the surface using his recovery. sorry, i forgot to include that.

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on August 11, 2008, 08:20:19 PM

i meant he could glide under a stage and come back on the the surface using his recovery. sorry, i forgot to include that.
He can do that without his recovery move and so can Meta Knight and Charizard.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tibar21

meta knight is harder to do it with. and when charizard glides he goes so slow that he decends too quickly to be able to do at a large or even medium sized stage.

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 08:26:12 PM
meta knight is harder to do it with. and when charizard glides he goes so slow that he decends too quickly to be able to do at a large or even medium sized stage.
Meta Knight: Only if you suck.
Charizard: He's still able to do it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

tibar21

Quote from: JrDude on August 11, 2008, 08:27:13 PM
have you done it with charizard before?

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on August 11, 2008, 08:29:27 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 11, 2008, 08:27:13 PM
have you done it with charizard before?
Yes.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

I'm not sure, but I don't think Charizard descends faster. I know he moves slower, but I think he falls slower too. Not sure though.