<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on February 05, 2008, 10:36:52 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 12:30:15 AM
Think we should get a few of us a quest to find out/dicover Techs on SSBB?
Smashboards will cover that. That's probably your best shot to find out new techniques, unless the Japanese figure some out as well but we will learn those sooner or later too. And wavedashing won't be a big loss for me, I played Luigi before without wavedashing (N64 and early years of Melee) and I can do it again. Besides, he's been buffed considerably on most of his moves and I'm really glad.

@Hector: There's one person that's as good if not better than me but I won't say who.

I know of a few names, but i wont be able to guess...
Only 1 more month....

Ridley

How come my posts are always ignored? Anyway I think our forum has a good chance considering one player doesn't make a team.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

gbwyoshi

*Ignores Ridley's post*

Ahh we are all arguing who is better individually but I think it matters more which group is the better one. One question will final smashes be allowed?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: gbwyoshi on February 05, 2008, 01:08:29 PM
*Ignores Ridley's post*

Ahh we are all arguing who is better individually but I think it matters more which group is the better one. One question will final smashes be allowed?
Smashes as in Final Smashes??

I don't want them on honestly..neither does U L or our Tournament Organzier Ben11.

Bleh, we will leave it up to you guys if you want them on or not.

Cornwad

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 01:12:13 PM
*Ignores Ridley's post*

I don't want them on honestly..neither does U L or our Tournament Organzier Ben11.

I really don't care if they're in or not, but if it was up to me I'd choose to put Smash Balls on.
So are we playing no items, and only on certain stages?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on February 05, 2008, 01:20:26 PM
*Ignores Ridley's post*

I really don't care if they're in or not, but if it was up to me I'd choose to put Smash Balls on.
No items, and yes certain stages...
Preferably stages that don't cause harm to any players, but stages that collapse and what not are fine.

Cornwad

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 01:25:35 PM
*Ignores Ridley's post*

Preferably stages that don't cause harm to any players, but stages that collapse and what not are fine.
Yeah, like no Big Blue... but Skyworld would be okay?

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Cornwad on February 05, 2008, 01:28:43 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 01:25:35 PM
*Ignores Ridley's post*

Yeah, like no Big Blue... but Skyworld would be okay?
SO pretty much no racing stages. But the Final Smashes(Smash Orb) add to a great deal of how good is the player since from what I have seen the user could get KO'd easy if the timing is right.

HTA!

*Ignores Ridley's post*

Ben11 is organizing this?
Cool.

If we are doing tourney like play, we could have separate ones for items, smash balls, no items, etc.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 05, 2008, 02:17:17 PM
*Ignores Ridley's post*

Ben11 is organizing this?
Cool.

If we are doing tourney like play, we could have separate ones for items, smash balls, no items, etc.
Thats also going to happen, but
the normal standard for tournaments is going to be 1st...
we still have to see if we can even do it the way we want to.

Dawei

Yeah, I was wondering about Smash balls. I personally don't want them in. Once again, it reduces the skill needed to win simply because getting it gives you a huge advantage. Unfortunately, I can almost guarantee almost everyone here will want them on.

Also Cornwad, from what I remember about E4all, Skyworld will probably be banned. You can almost always tech off of something (a la Hyrule Temple) not to mention when you break one of the platform thingies, with Fox you can grab and d-throw for an instant kill.

Tupin

Are we putting videos on Youtube?

Also, I think we should have a match at 8 PM on a Saturday night in Smashville.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 05, 2008, 03:21:27 PM
Are we putting videos on Youtube?

Also, I think we should have a match at 8 PM on a Saturday night in Smashville.

Lol, A Smash Free For all at 8:00p.m. Saturday Nights eh?
Great idea, too bad I work every single Saturday Night. :(

Depster

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on February 05, 2008, 10:36:52 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on February 05, 2008, 12:30:15 AM
Think we should get a few of us a quest to find out/dicover Techs on SSBB?
Smashboards will cover that. That's probably your best shot to find out new techniques, unless the Japanese figure some out as well but we will learn those sooner or later too. And wavedashing won't be a big loss for me, I played Luigi before without wavedashing (N64 and early years of Melee) and I can do it again. Besides, he's been buffed considerably on most of his moves and I'm really glad.

@Hector: There's one person that's as good if not better than me but I won't say who.

Same with me, but with Yoshi =]   I don't need wavedashing, and it doesn't make as big a difference as what you would think with Yoshi.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...