News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Wii video service, also DSi videos on-the-go

Started by WiiGuy, April 23, 2009, 05:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiGuy

Visit this GoNintendo post for 3 videos.

looks a lot like Nintendo's verison of Sony's 'Home' for PS3 + Remote play :D

Nayrman

1. Let's see how long it takes to get over here in the US (probably months to a year based on Nintendo's laziness to bring poop over that really wouldn't be that hard)
2. Let's see what is part of the actual content. There probably won't be anything I couldn't get elsewhere, not to mention with the Wii's terrible internet, it'll probably be lower quality than I can get elsewhere.
3. You're about two years too late Nintendo...like always.

Yea, I'm a pessimist. So what?

WiiGuy

Quote from: Nayrman on April 23, 2009, 07:11:56 AM
1. Let's see how long it takes to get over here in the US (probably months to a year based on Nintendo's laziness to bring s*** over that really wouldn't be that hard)
2. Let's see what is part of the actual content. There probably won't be anything I couldn't get elsewhere, not to mention with the Wii's terrible internet, it'll probably be lower quality than I can get elsewhere.
3. You're about two years too late Nintendo...like always.

Yea, I'm a pessimist. So what?
If you've seen the the Nintendo Channel, then you might want to rethink your statement about the quality of the video...

SkyMyl

That was...interesting. I don't think it'll be coming to the US, though.

...but what the hell is so significant about Blood Types in VIDEO GAMES, anyway?

Mario583

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 23, 2009, 08:41:31 AM
That was...interesting. I don't think it'll be coming to the US, though.

...but what the hell is so significant about Blood Types in VIDEO GAMES, anyway?
It''s not like we're going to a Mii Doctor to donate blood or get a blood transfusion :|

bluaki

Cultural differences between US and Japan include interest in blood types. If this is properly localized, that part will probably be removed and replaced with something more relevant to our culture.

Mario583

Quote from: Bluaki on April 24, 2009, 03:31:12 AM
Japan include interest in blood types. replaced with something more relevant to our culture.
This is relevant to my interest.