ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Contra: Rebirth

Started by Doodle, May 10, 2009, 02:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Taken From GoNintendo:

Konami bringing Contra Rebirth to WiiWare

Remember that big list of trademarks that popped up awhile ago? Contra Rebirth was on there, and we were all hoping it was Nintendo-related. Well, turns out that it is...and it's hitting WiiWare in Japan on May 12th for 1,000 Nintendo Points! The title is going to have co-op, but as far as I can tell, it's only going to be local. You can be sure as hell that Konami will bring this stateside, even if there's no official word just yet. Thanks to Nintendo-Outside for the heads up!

So, another Contra. This looks cool. I'll be getting it for sure.
Though I kind of wish it was coming out for DSiWare. The DSi Shop Channel needs more games, and this game feels like more of a handheld game to me.
YEAH

Macawmoses

Local Co-op definitely sounds fun. Contra is an amazing series....but they better keep the difficulty level in tact.

Nayrman

Megaman 9, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, New Contra... SEGA PLEASE MAKE SONIC 4!!!

SkyMyl

I was going to make a thread EXACTLY like this one. ;_;

Anyway, it looks promising. Glad to know they're keeping the Twin Guns, the feature that made Contra III and IV badass.

Quote from: Macbeth on May 10, 2009, 02:59:45 PM
Local Co-op definitely sounds fun. Contra is an amazing series....but they better keep the difficulty level intact.
Don't worry. Gradius ReBirth was among the hardest WW titles, Contra should be able to top that. >_>

Macawmoses

I am always concerned. Difficulty often wavers in titles, and with the whole casual concept, it is a valid thought.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Macbeth on May 10, 2009, 03:42:50 PM
I am always concerned. Difficulty often wavers in titles, and with the whole casual concept, it is a valid thought.
Then I dare you to get every single perfect score in all the minigames in Rayman Raving Rabbids. >_<

SkyMyl

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49212.html

Gameplay footage from the Japanese version.
From what I see, it's not as hard as its predecessors, it has the soundtrack of a Genesis, and it looks badass.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49213.html

...who the hell is Tsugu-Min?

Doodle

Looks cool.
But...are those robot llamas? :P
YEAH