News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Ridley's Super Smash brothers Brawl Revival Tournament

Started by Ridley, April 11, 2009, 03:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Sorry for the delay.

I replied back to Bright Night Light so when he's ready, we will Brawl.

Matt

Gamree

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on April 27, 2009, 08:44:48 AM
Believe what you want, it doesn't matter to me.

Doesn't matter if it does. It's still the truth.

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 28, 2009, 04:29:27 AM
Why don't we just give Cogs the games already!?
Because TL needs to show how he plays.

FruitFlow

Both me and DL PM'd one another, and will play when we're both online.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

Ummmm...no offence to Tri, because he's my friend, but he's no match for Cogs. He's as good as me.

Dawei

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 28, 2009, 04:52:41 PM
Ummmm...no offence to Tri, because he's my friend, but he's no match for Cogs. He's as good as me.
I find that insulting.

jnfs2014

Gamree

Everyone deserves atleast a chance, I think.  Unless they disappear for who knows how long without a word and hold up the entire tournament, in which case it'll just have to continue on without them.  O_o

Ridley

Dwlight, play against triforce Luigi and Dl play against Dawei. You all have to tphis weekend to get them in (Saturday).
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

.:DL:.

I've been ready for the last half hour to play against DwLight.  Now it looks like he's not even here.