News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Ridley's Super Smash brothers Brawl Revival Tournament

Started by Ridley, April 11, 2009, 03:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Quote from: .:DL:. on April 28, 2009, 06:46:39 PM
I've been ready for the last half hour to play against DwLight.  Now it looks like he's not even here.
Dude, you play BNL, remember?

.:DL:.

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 28, 2009, 06:47:31 PM
Quote from: .:DL:. on April 28, 2009, 06:46:39 PM
I've been ready for the last half hour to play against DwLight.  Now it looks like he's not even here.
Dude, you play BNL, remember?

Sorry, got their names confused. :P

Ridley

Whoops, I thought that fight already happened. Play against brightnightlight then.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

We seem to miss one another each day.
I'll definitely be getting on tomorrow after school.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Ridley.
I just wanted to let you know that both me and DL are postponing our match again.

We made it to the final match, but then DL's disc went haywire and he kept getting the message: "Disc Read Error".
I hope this isn't going to cause any problems for the tourney.
Thanks for reading this.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ridley

Quote from: Bright_Night_Light on April 30, 2009, 07:37:20 PM
Ridley.
I just wanted to let you know that both me and DL are postponing our match again.

We made it to the final match, but then DL's disc went haywire and he kept getting the message: "Disc Read Error".
Thanks for reading this.

No problem. A technical issue is a legit excuse instead of just never getting to it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Quote from: Ridley on April 30, 2009, 08:02:20 PM
Quote from: Bright_Night_Light on April 30, 2009, 07:37:20 PM
Ridley.

Thanks for reading this.

No problem. A technical issue is a legit excuse instead of just never getting to it.
Thanks.

FruitFlow

Ridley

Quote from: Bright_Night_Light on May 06, 2009, 07:22:43 PM
Um, is this still continuing?

As soon as yoy get your match done. I would assume that he got his disc fixed by now.
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

.:DL:.

I won the first two matches but we didn't get to finish the last one so it doesn't really count right?

And I think I've fixed my disc now and I've been waiting for BNL to be online at the same time.

Ridley

Quote from: .:DL:. on May 09, 2009, 12:35:19 PM
I won the first two matches but we didn't get to finish the last one so it doesn't really count right?

And I think I've fixed my disc now and I've been waiting for BNL to be online at the same time.

Alright you have to play Dawei for the spot in the finals.

TriforceLuigi also has to play against Dwlight.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: .:DL:. on May 09, 2009, 12:35:19 PM

I would assume if you won the first two matches, and it's best two of three, then you move on regardless whether or not you guys got to do the third match or not, since you technically didn't have to do it anyway since you won the first two.  I don't believe you guys would continue to play a third match in a local tournament if that happened.