News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Guitar Hero 6/Rock Band 3 thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, May 17, 2010, 10:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Rock Band 3 will undoubtedly be better. It has so many new features, in particular the Keyboards, the Harmonies, and pro mode.

I loved Harmonies in Beatles Rock Band, and can't wait for them with songs not by Beatles/Green Day. <3

Java

Quote from: Detective Conan on June 22, 2010, 08:25:38 PM
Rock Band 3 will undoubtedly be better. It has so many new features, in particular the Keyboards, the Harmonies, and pro mode.

I loved Harmonies in Beatles Rock Band, and can't wait for them with songs not by Beatles/Green Day. <3
I never got the chance to try out the harmonies in Rock Band: The Beatles.
I wish I had more than one microphone.
...That also reminds me that I need to get the kick pedal fixed for my drum set.

The Riddler

You can try them yourself with one microphone. Just choose which part you want.

2-D

Quote from: Java on June 22, 2010, 10:00:11 PM
...That also reminds me that I need to get the kick pedal fixed for my drum set.

My mine snapped in half I fixed it myself. Just a piece of wood and some screws :D

Java

Quote from: Red Engineer on June 23, 2010, 09:06:40 AM
My mine snapped in half I fixed it myself. Just a piece of wood and some screws :D
I didn't make that statement too clear.
My actual kick pedal is fine, the wire that connects it to the drum kit is what (somehow) broke.
It's been broken since December. :-x

2-D

Quote from: Red Engineer on June 23, 2010, 09:06:40 AM

Whooooah what the hell was that? My bad -_-

I meant to say that my pedal snapped in half and I used a piece of wood to splint the two halves together.

And I'm no good at wiring problems :/

The Riddler

I've seen Skelator's rig. Shit works well. But if I could, I'd invest in the heavy duty bass pedal that's built from a real bass pedal. Shit is so cash.

2-D

Quote from: Riddler on July 05, 2010, 01:58:55 PM
I've seen Skelator's rig. Shit works well. But if I could, I'd invest in the heavy duty bass pedal that's built from a real bass pedal. Shit is so cash.

I'm actually thinking of investing in the new drums since mine are old/starting to not respond right anymore T_T

Shujinco2

A Keyboard for Rockband now huh? Sounds great!

Silverhawk79

I'm on the fence on whether to get the instruments with this one or not.
My trusty GHIII guitar still works, but...
Eh. It's a hard decision.