News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 29, 2007, 07:43:21 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 29, 2007, 07:42:38 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on November 29, 2007, 07:30:21 PM
can you add stafy to the to-do list?
Nobody cares about him. BTW, who is him?
a japanese only character that is shaped like a star and looks alot like kirby, even his games are alot like kirby's!
yea thanks thunderhero

thunderhero4

Quote from: WaterGod on November 29, 2007, 08:18:24 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 29, 2007, 07:43:21 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 29, 2007, 07:42:38 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on November 29, 2007, 07:30:21 PM
can you add stafy to the to-do list?
Nobody cares about him. BTW, who is him?
a japanese only character that is shaped like a star and looks alot like kirby, even his games are alot like kirby's!
yea thanks thunderhero
your welcome, watergod ;D

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Red

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 30, 2007, 05:14:15 AM
Okay...

I think i'll do......

Saki next. :)
No, sorry, you can't do him, do Knuckle Joe.

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 30, 2007, 11:18:40 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 30, 2007, 05:14:15 AM
Okay...

I think i'll do......

Saki next. :)
No, sorry, you can't do him, do Knuckle Joe.

your telling me what to do?
I don't think so....

No one tells me what to do....
*insert Shadow resemblance*

I'm doing Saki.

Triforceman22

Saki

Who is Saki?

Saki Animiya is the Main character of the shooting game Sin and punishment.
Saki uses a special weapon known as the cannon sword.

The game takes place in the near future of 2007. Due to mankind's embrace of peace, the population has gotten dangerously high, and as a result, food has come into high demand for the humans. A new species, called Ruffians, was created to solve this problem, but they soon mutate, turning dangerous and attacking humans. An army of Ruffians escapes from Hokkaidō and wreaks havoc throughout Japan.

An American military group, called the Armed Volunteers, is charged with solving the problem, but they soon make moves to take over the country amidst the chaos. Rebel groups form, but are mercilessly punished.

Meanwhile, a young girl named Achi, the focal point of a rebel group called the Saviour Group, has been individuals by sharing her blood. Her blood has a mysterious, otherworldly effect on people. When the game starts, she is riling her latest project, Saki, to action.

Saki fights his way through Ruffians and Armed Volunteers until he defeats Radan, a Armed Volunteer member who had transformed into a Ruffian, while Airan Jo and Achi escape by flying an aircraft. After Saki defeats Radan, Kachua, a high ranking member of the Volunteers, shows up, enraged that he defeated the traitor that she planned to capture herself. She then reveals that she has the same mysterious blood as Saki, and attacks him with her powers, but is quickly defeated. After Kachua's initial loss, the city gets destroyed by a sudden tsunami of blood, and Saki and Kachua both transform into gigantic beasts resembling mecha and fight, the fight ending with Saki victorous and Kachua destroyed.

With Saki in his new monster form, it is up to his girlfriend and partner, Airan, to stop the approaching navy, led by the Kachua's partner and Armed Volenteer commander Brad, before they can destroy Saki. As Airan and Achi combine their powers to take on the navy, it is revealed that Brad, like Saki, shares Achi's blood, and in turn shared it with Kachua. The Armed Volenteers are then decimated by Airan and Achi, but as a last act, they deployed a nuclear missile in an attempt to obliterate the monster Saki. Airan succeeds in destroying the nuke before it could do so.

Achi says that in order to restore Saki to human form, they have to cut him open and speak to him about his human feelings. Airan refuses at first, however, after showing her a prediction of a desolate future with Saki and his Ruffians invading Long Island, Achi succeeds in getting her to knock Saki out with a single shot. Airan cuts open Saki's chest as Achi told her, however, soon afterwards, she betrays Airan and reveals her true sinister machinations: She planned to use Saki as a weapon to end a war on her world, and that the incidents they been through prior to this were nothing more than "training"; a "stimulation" of a global war, to help prepare them for the battle.

Super Smash Bros.

Saki appears in Brawl as a requested A.T.

Saki can slash his opponents with his Cannon sword.

Then he jumps into the air, and fires a strong energy shot at unsuspecting fighters!

It's cool that Saki is in....
I like it...

H-he has absolutely no problem fitting in!

hmm....
Midna is next. :)

Triforceman22

If you havn't beaten TP yet, best not to look at this.....

Midna

Who is Midna?

Midna is a major character in the Legend of Zelda, twilight Princess.

Midna is a member of the Twili, a fictional race of magic-wielders, who have been imprisoned in the Twilight Realm. Prior to the events of the game, Midna, the Twilight Princess, is appointed to become the Twili's next ruler. Her reign is cut short when Zant, a servant of the Twili's Royal Family, usurps Midna's rightful position as ruler of the Twili and transforms her into an imp.

Midna spies on Link's capture by Zant's Shadow Beasts and shows up in the prison to rescue him. Link, in a state of disarray after being transformed into a wolf, has no choice but to accept her help. The two form a mutually beneficial partnership — Midna helps Link learn certain abilities and attacks, while also offering invaluable advice. In turn, Link helps Midna recover the pieces of the Fused Shadow.The duo eventually battle their way through three dungeons in order to retrieve the remaining pieces of the Fused Shadow.

The duo eventually battle their way through three dungeons in order to retrieve the remaining pieces of the Fused Shadow. However, Zant catches the two of them off guard after they overcome the trials of the Lakebed Temple, and seizes the Fused Shadow before Midna can use it against him. He then proceeds to expose Midna, a native of the Twilight Realm, to the light of a Hylian Light Spirit, Lanayru, and curses Link into his wolf form using a form of ancient magic that can only be broken if Link can find the Master Sword.

In the end you find out that Midna is the princess of the Twilight realm.
This is a pic of her true form.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Super Smash bros.

Midna could appear in Brawl.
She could be by herself, or on Wolf Link.

Her final smash could be her fused Shadow transformation...

Her B moves can be various Fused shadow techniques, like her dark sphere attack.

I really want Midna in.
And I hope she is... :)

more to come... :)

Tupin

Good dedication but I would rather have WW Link.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Eizweir

thanks for the spoiler alert, now I just need to go beat the game
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Tupin

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 30, 2007, 03:44:44 PM
I'm at the very last dungeon, the game is just very boring.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 30, 2007, 03:52:50 PM
Hey! The game is fun! I'm in the third dungeon because my little brother erased thw Wii memory 4 months ago and I'm still mad at him!

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 30, 2007, 04:26:54 PM
Hey! The game is fun! I'm in the third dungeon because my little brother erased thw Wii memory 4 months ago and I'm still mad at him!

Yeah!

TP is a great game!

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 30, 2007, 05:07:32 PM

Yeah!

TP is a great game!
ww was better...and do bomberman next!  ;D

Triforceman22

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 30, 2007, 05:10:44 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 30, 2007, 05:07:32 PM

Yeah!

TP is a great game!
ww was better...and do bomberman next!  ;D

WW was way too short....
and yes, i'll do Bomberman next....