News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Red

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 04, 2007, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: RedSox on December 04, 2007, 06:51:19 AM
Do you do third party characters?

Well, I did Banjo and Kazooie..:P
Didn't see that, must be too much spam. I don't feel like searching through it all for a character dedication anymore. :|

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: RedSox on December 04, 2007, 02:29:24 PM

Didn't see that, must be too much spam. I don't feel like searching through it all for a character dedication anymore. :|
He is now making Samurai Goroh dedication.

Red

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 04, 2007, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: RedSox on December 04, 2007, 02:29:24 PM

He is now making Samurai Goroh dedication.
Cool.

Triforceman22

No!

I'm making Conker's!

Also each page or so has a dedication on it. :P

Triforceman22

Conker

Who is Conker?

Conker is a fuzzy, anthropomorphic squirrel starring in various video games. The character was created by Rare. The character is stated to be 21 years of age and has an affinity for alcoholic beverages.

Conker was introduced to the world for the first time at E3 in 1997. His game Conker's Quest was presented by Rareware as another 3D platformer aimed at a young audience. Later the same year, this fact was confirmed with Conker's inclusion in Diddy Kong Racing, for the Nintendo 64, thus promoting his future games. In the spring of 1998, long after the initial release date, Conker's Quest was renamed as Twelve Tales: Conker 64. In 1999, Conker made his first solo debut in Conker's Pocket Tales for Game Boy Color.

Before its release, the Nintendo 64 game underwent a complete transformation, eventually being released in 2001 as Conker's Bad Fur Day. The game had been almost entirely redesigned, now geared towards a mature audience and featuring sexual content, foul language, drug and alcohol usage, and excessive violence.

In 2005, a remake was released for the Xbox known as Conker: Live & Reloaded. This featured Bad Fur Day with vastly improved graphics and minor alterations to gameplay. Also included was a never-before-seen multiplayer adaptation that was available for use over Xbox Live.

When Conker was introduced in Diddy Kong Racing, he had no gloves (in art only), a blue vest, yellow cape, blue and yellow Converse All Stars shoes, and a flat-looking tail. This appearance was kept for Pocket Tales as well, but was changed in Bad Fur Day; Conker now had gloves, a blue zipper hoodie, and the same shoes, but with the Converse logo removed. In Live and Reloaded, he ditched the gloves (now using his bare hands) and had scruffier fur, giving him a somewhat unshaven appearance. The single player portion of the game was where his appearance changed drastically; his blue hoodie outfit was now more detailed, with yellow patches and more zippers, and the most noticeable change was that he was now wearing green and yellow shorts.

Little is known of the character's origins or his early life. He is most likely from South England, due to his East London accent and dialect (for example, he once said "Would someone lend me a fiver," when asking for a five dollar bill). It is known that he had met Diddy Kong on his adventures prior to participating in races with Diddy and his friends, though he was never seen in the games preceding "Diddy Kong Racing." Always kind-hearted and polite, his parents brought him up strictly, teaching him to never touch alcohol, urinate in public or be materialistic.

Although he broke these rules later in life, he still seems to retain an initially sweet personality to even the roughest of characters he meets, although he has lately developed the habit of whispering snide comments about them to himself while their backs are turned. Although Conker drinks, commits lewd conduct, and is very greedy, he hardly ever swears.

Super smash bros.

Since Conker is owned by Microsoft, he has a low chance of getting in...
But if he does get in, his moves will be from his game, Bad fur day.

His final smash could be the great almighty poo.

Well, if he gets in theres no complaining here...

More to come... :)

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 05, 2007, 08:20:07 PM
Then the game would be rated M. :|
Snake was in games that are rated M.

Also, Conker FTW.

Good dedication.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Very nice, Monsieur Stewart. Now, if you could do Claus or Krystal?

Triforceman22

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

Red sox, I don't know how to Link the exact posts, but I will link the page that contains characters. :)

I'm doing Lyn's right now, so stay right there. ;)

Triforceman22

Lyn

Who is Lyn?

Lyn is the first female main character in the series since Fire Emblem Gaiden. Although her full name is Lyndis , she is referred to in almost all screens by her Sacaen name 'Lyn' throughout the game. The two names are generally regarded to be interchangeable, depending on who addresses her.

Born in the Sacean Plains, her parents—Lord Hassar, chieftain of the Lorca nomad tribe, and Madelyn, daughter of Lord Hausen of Caelin—were killed by bandits before the beginning of the game. She was named after her maternal grandmother. She lives alone until she finds a tactician (the player) lying on the ground. Upon meeting him/her, she decides to follow him/her in the interest of training her sword skills. She then meets Sain and Kent, knights of Caelin who tell her that she is the granddaughter of Lord Hausen, the Marquess of Caelin, who wants to welcome her into his home (something he had refused to do when his daughter Madelyn eloped with a Sacaean "savage"). Along the way, she saves an old priest of a shrine that was attacked by mercenaries. In gratitude, he allows Lyndis to lay her hands upon the Mani Katti, a sacred weapon within the shrine. As it turns out, she is the only person who can draw the legendary sword, and the priest tells her to take it with her. Towards the end of the game, she receives a new sword called the Sol Katti which is not a true legendary weapon despite it bearing great power and being the "sister sword" to the Mani Katti.

On the way to Caelin, she eventually finds out that her grandfather is being poisoned by her granduncle, the power hungry Lundgren, who desires to succeed his brother by any means necessary. Upon reaching Castle Caelin, Lyndis and her allies defeat Lundgren's forces in a final battle. It is after this that Lyn and her grandfather meet for the first time. Though in a considerably weakened state, Lyn convinces her grandfather to keep fighting so that the two may live together and learn more about each other. Lyndis then stays with him at Castle Caelin until the events of the main story.

Her class is Blade lord.

Super Smash bros.

Lyn appears in brawl as an AT.

She looks for her target...
Gets in her fighting stance...

and slashes an opponent with brute force!

(Poor Wario, :D)

Krystal is next. :)

Red