News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

My Ideal Ike Movelist (The Special Attacks, anyway...)

Started by QingXin, November 21, 2007, 05:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Now, anyone who's been to E For All or have seen any gameplay videos, know Ike's Special Moves. I didn't really like them, so here would be my ideal moves ;)

First, here's his original moves...

B: Eruption - This attack is chargeable. When released, Ike plants his sword into the ground, creating fire that erupts from out of the ground. Full charge results in an instant K.O., with 10% recoil damage.

Smash B: Dash Slash - This attack is chargeable. When released, Ike will dash forward, slashing through enemies. Longer charge results in more distance gained, along with more power.

Down B: Counter - ;)

Up B: Aether - Ike throws Ragnell up, catches it, and plunges into the ground. This is a completely vertical attack, and cannot be redirected.

Here's mine ;)

B: Sol - This attack is chargeable. Ike will perform a back flip behind him, and leap forward while slashing through enemies. The attack will gain more power and distance upon longer charges.

Smash B: Luna - Ike dashes through enemies with a slash of Ragnell, and performs a jumping, upwards slash upon the ending of the dash. If performed in the air, Ike will dash forward only.

Down B: Counter - It's what it sounds like...

Up B: Aether - Ike throws his sword up, catches it, and plunges into the ground. Ike can also throw the sword at an angle, depending on where you tilt the control stick.

What'd you think? I personally didn't like the original Aether, since it was a HORRIBLE recovery move. Yeah, yeah, Ike has that Dash Slash, but it can't be followed up by Aether, like Pikachu or Luigi. Ike has some bad recovery, and I hope that I made it better ;)

Thanks for your time :P

Zanryu

I don't like it. =/

Ike never had Sol or Luna in FE. Granted, he didn't have Eruption either, but there had to be a filler spot. His Dash Slash thing was his Ranger Critical, Counter is a must for FE swordsmen in SSB. Aether being angled would be good too. I mean, he arcs it in FE, so why not in SSBB? The only thing I think would work is the altered Aether. =/

QingXin

Quote from: Zanryu on November 21, 2007, 05:04:22 PM
I don't like it. =/

Ike never had Sol or Luna in FE. Granted, he didn't have Eruption either, but there had to be a filler spot. His Dash Slash thing was his Ranger Critical, Counter is a must for FE swordsmen in SSB. Aether being angled would be good too. I mean, he arcs it in FE, so why not in SSBB? The only thing I think would work is the altered Aether. =/
Technically, he did... Aether was a combined Sol and Luna combo ;)

Avion-Finch

Quote from: TamJammerz on November 21, 2007, 07:09:39 PM
Quote from: Zanryu on November 21, 2007, 05:04:22 PM
I don't like it. =/

Technically, he did... Aether was a combined Sol and Luna combo ;)
Its more sol and Astra then sol and Luna

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

thunderhero4

tamjammerz, do you mind if i borrow dis idea for a thread...im pretty sure this thread im about to make would get lots of people points to become smash board posters...

QingXin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 21, 2007, 09:10:52 PM
tamjammerz, do you mind if i borrow dis idea for a thread...im pretty sure this thread im about to make would get lots of people points to become smash board posters...
I don't mind... Just give me credits ;)

thunderhero4

Quote from: TamJammerz on November 22, 2007, 06:26:03 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 21, 2007, 09:10:52 PM
I don't mind... Just give me credits ;)
i always do.