News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Are you a Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, PC/Mac, or other gamer mainly?

Started by Pokesamrus, October 10, 2007, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, PC/Mac, or other gamer mainly?

Microsoft
1 (3.7%)
Nintendo
21 (77.8%)
PC/Mac
4 (14.8%)
Sony
1 (3.7%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 10, 2007, 07:40:36 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 10, 2007, 07:37:36 PM
Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 10, 2007, 07:35:24 PM
I play fun games.  Largely Nintendo and MS, but I'm by and large a handheld gamer.

This generation sucks so far.  360 = Meh
Wii = Meh
PS3 = Utter Garbage

But that's just me.
yes, definitely just you. This generation pwns.

360= System that defies gods.
Wii= System gods play at their get togethers.
PS3= Systems the gods use as tablemats or door mats. Or pillows. Or target practice. The gods like to rough it.
360s crapped out liked crazy and was mediocre until Gears.  Wii gets constant shovelware.  PS3... I feel no need to elaborate further.
360 is getting all the good stuff this year and the next. Wii will get it's few good things the end of this year, but is still fun. I can't wait till DBZ:BT3. Or brawl :P. The crap just makes it more money. Oh, and no further explanation for the Ps3 is needed.

Jono2

historically I've always been a Nintendo gamer, but lately I've been shifting more to PC, simply because if you have a well kept computer, you can play the best games out there.

there isn't much on the 360 that I can't get for my PC, and I don't need a PS3.  I have a Wii for the ninty exclusives, and because I'm a Nintendo fan at heart.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Cardinal

Currently, most of my gaming has been PC, but I've centered around Nintendo since the NES days.

Judas

Vintage Nintendo. I hardly play any modern games... Half-Life 2 and other Valve games are pretty much the only ones.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Red Alert

lol@mac gamer.

Change that to PC gamer because "mac gamer" is practically an oxymoron. Macs really only have blizzard games and unreal tournament...

Triforceman22

lets see... I have a.....

NES
SNES
N64
GCN
WII
GAMEBOY COLOUR
GAMEBOY ADVANCE
NINTENDO DS.

I'd say i'm a hardcore Nintendo fan. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!