News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Did anyone pre-order yesterday online with Wal-Mart?

Started by Java, January 12, 2008, 02:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

For those of you that didn't know, Wal-Mart accidentally put Brawl as $19.82 instead of  $49.82.

So does anyone know what happened with the accident?
I know Wal-Mart took it off at some point because I searched for it and I got a message that read "Product Not Found" and today they put Brawl back to the original price.

La Pared

yea i posted a picture of that yesterday. they had changed it and the ones that preordered it when it was at that price were canceled by wal mart.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Java

Quote from: La Pared on January 12, 2008, 02:25:35 PM
yea i posted a picture of that yesterday. they had changed it and the ones that preordered it when it was at that price were canceled by wal mart.
Ah okay.
Thanks. :)

This reminds me of this one time when I went to Target and I went to the games section. This was around the time that Super Paper Mario was released and they had Paper Mario: TTYD on sale for $15 dollars. The sale was outdated but I still got it on sale because they had the sign still up. This post had no point but I just thought I'd share a time in my life. Hurrah for accidents!

Joeofmars

Quote from: Java_Java on January 12, 2008, 02:33:55 PM
Quote from: La Pared on January 12, 2008, 02:25:35 PM
Ah okay.
Thanks. :)

This reminds me of this one time when I went to Target and I went to the games section. This was around the time that Super Paper Mario was released and they had Paper Mario: TTYD on sale for $15 dollars. The sale was outdated but I still got it on sale because they had the sign still up. This post had no point but I just thought I'd share a time in my life. Hurrah for accidents!

One time I got 55 dollars worth of games for only 15 dollars at GameStop.  :D