News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What controler do you use.

Started by darkmario, March 12, 2008, 10:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmario

I remember i made  a poll about what control will you use in brawl but now that the game is out what controler do you use.(if you know some custum buttons for the wiimote and nunchuck to make it easy to use post them)

SkyMyl

Gcube. Not hard to play with it. THE EXACT SAME AS MELEE. I tried Wiimote & Nunchuk, but it didn't work.

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

La Pared

I been using my GC controller but its been pissing me off because the C stick isnt working well. I try not to use it but in a heated battle i forget and it sometimes leaves me open to an attack.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Playat

GC controller. It's easier to play with brawl if you're an veteran smash player

Silverhawk79

I use the GCN controller, just because I have 3 of them to use.

Water ☮

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 12, 2008, 10:17:54 AM
Gcube. Not hard to play with it. THE EXACT SAME AS MELEE. I tried Wiimote & Nunchuk, but it didn't work.
well It's kind of different! the z button changed for the worst (for me.) now it air dodges + grabs, instead of air attacks + grab which can't be fixed in custom controls. :-\

Allegretto

I use the Wii mote it just feels right  ;)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: La Pared on March 12, 2008, 10:37:59 AM
I been using my GC controller but its been pissing me off because the C stick isnt working well. I try not to use it but in a heated battle i forget and it sometimes leaves me open to an attack.
Bleh, C sticking? Tapping A+Direction for a standard Smash attack is just about as quick, and when it doubt, GUARD.

Light

I used the Wiimote + Nunchuck at first, but then I went back to the basics with the GameCube controller. ;D
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

GC, mainly, but I don't mind the wii remote.

Depster

Quote from: La Pared on March 12, 2008, 10:37:59 AM
same, i try to stop c-sticking, but i always forget

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Mystic

Jono2

GCN, although I have played with the sideways wiimote, and although it took some getting used to, I was able to play fine after a while.  wasn't ever able to grab or shield proficiently though.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen