News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

SSE: Is it too cheap sometimes? *Just one slight spoiler*

Started by SkyMyl, March 13, 2008, 11:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

In the Subspace Emissary, there are many obstacles in your path, but sometimes these obstacles are too cheap. How? You know those sliders? The little sliders that you jump on, they slide, and eject you to a patch of land or another slider? Well, sometimes those sliders actually slide you off of the stage! My brother died when that happened  (With 3 characters in a row. :|)!

Or when I got shot to the left of the screen as Kirby, and I walked right into a slider that ejected me off of the stage.

There are also enemies that look like Flying Carpets. If you stand on them, they fly up...up...UP...and kill you, because they went beyond the point of death.

How about giving [spoiler]the evil versions of playable characters[/spoiler] (It doesn't reveal anything plot related.) all the items? Like a fan, a Cracker Launcher, a Home-Run Bat, a Bob-omb, and a good old Beam Sword? Once they get the items, they cheese you with it (That goes for the Superspicy Curry and the Lip's Stick!!!) until you get a stroke of even worse luck!

Sometimes, I think that the Subspace Emissary is too cheap sometimes. AND the Last Boss with two characters on Normal...ugh... trust me on this part: Fight the last boss by yourself. It's easier, and he doesn't use a certain move 3 times in the match until you're dead.

Geno

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Geno on March 13, 2008, 11:32:52 AM
You can just attack those carpet things,
Those carpet things are annoying...

I always find myself saying to a lot of enemies when they get to close, "GET AWAY FROM ME!! AHHH!!"
*swings weapons frantically everywhere* ! :D

I just avoid those contraptions on the ground..I don't trust them at all. LOL

Cakeman

Yea...I really hate those things that are like a head on top and a yellow tower thing under it..and you have to destroy the yellow part...:P If you know what im talking about :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Jono2

maybe a bit, sometimes it's a bit convoluted as to what to do (I didn't know how the elevators worked until the fox/falco/didds part of the game, i played on sheer luck with the elevators).  Evil diddy was also cheap (even on normal!).  you could combo him to death, deal tons of damage, but there was absolutely no way to kill him. :|

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Linkfreak18

I found SSE extremely easy, and i played it on hard mode first. The only thing that annoyed me was the ground launcher things, but even then it wasn't that bad. And all the Evil characters were easy to me.=\

SkyMyl

Quote from: Linkfreak18 on March 13, 2008, 12:28:04 PM
I found SSE extremely easy, and i played it on hard mode first. The only thing that annoyed me was the ground launcher things, but even then it wasn't that bad. And all the Evil characters were easy to me.=\
Record the Final Boss Battle on Intense Mode and post it on a video sharing site, or tell me how it was.

To Cakeman: I hate the Ganyma too. Especially when the learn to shoot lasers at you. Otherwise, they're easy.

Geno: You know, NOT EVERYONE has a good SWEEP move like Link! Certain characters can't hit the carpets. Plus of course, they're hard to hit with the f***ing trophy base.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 13, 2008, 01:06:24 PM
Quote from: Linkfreak18 on March 13, 2008, 12:28:04 PM
Record the Final Boss Battle on Intense Mode and post it on a video sharing site, or tell me how it was.

To Cakeman: I hate the Ganyma too. Especially when the learn to shoot lasers at you. Otherwise, they're easy.

Geno: You know, NOT EVERYONE has a good SWEEP move like Link! Certain characters can't hit the carpets. Plus of course, they're hard to hit with the f***ing trophy base.
Lucas's Down A smash is effective.

Allegretto

I like links down attack  :D But yea i just hate those things alot..kill me way to many times  (The carpet things) I also hate the bikes, ill be running then ahhhhh boom player 1 defeated  >:(

Oren

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 13, 2008, 11:43:05 AM

I always find myself saying to a lot of enemies when they get to close, "GET AWAY FROM ME!! AHHH!!"

i don't think they are that hard...

Depster

Pikachu kills the evil versions fast with down b  ;) I thought it made the maze lots easier XD

Anyway, I hate how the elevators don't always follow you quick enough and you die from going too fast

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Oren on March 13, 2008, 05:52:09 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 13, 2008, 11:43:05 AM

i don't think they are that hard...
If you're doing Co-Op, Player one dies and you have one life left and the screen pans up to see a black bar above the sky, which is beyond the games dimensions, you'll change that last statement.