News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Wii U Launch Games

Started by Neerb, November 14, 2012, 08:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on November 18, 2012, 09:49:26 PM
So, completely ignore IGN's bad review on it?
considering its pretty much the only launch game that isnt a port or a complete rehash
really not much competition there
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on November 18, 2012, 10:46:11 PM
considering its pretty much the only launch game that isnt a port or a complete rehash
really not much competition there

cough nintendo land

Speaking of which, just got done playing the games. They're all fun in their own way. I particularly like the Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, and Metroid games.

zephilicious

sorry i forgot to include shovelware in my list
~~ <3

SkyMyl

IGN isn't the only review outlet to exist. Even if the game has been getting average reviews.

We'll probably have to make some sort of ID thread for the Wii U soon.

JrDude

So Nintendo Land is super fun. I personally wish they made the Mii's clothes that they wear match your color. Like, in the Luigi's Mansion or Mario chase, your hat and shirt are your Mii's favorite color. The letter could either be the first letter of your name, or 1/2/3/4 (depending on what player you are), or L, M, W, Upside down L, but still match your color. Would have been cooler in my opinion. Another example would be for the Zelda Game, I WANNA BE RED LINK. But besides that pointless complaint, I've been having a blast so far.

NSMBU is also a lot of fun. For some reason, I'm loving the additional music that plays when you have a Baby Yoshi, their singing. But are they just... random power ups? Power Ups you have to keep and protect and limit yourself to use? When I first found that pink one, I thought I had to take it somewhere to eat something specific, but it doesn't seem that way. Not that I mind all that much, but I would like to know.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

sonicdude164

I don't own one, but I played the Rayman demo at Best Buy and it was super fun

Custom

people seem to love it
plus i've never liked ign
but i do like giant bomb
and they gave it a 4/5!!919191919

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

RazorFilledCandy

I'm hoping to get trine 2, new super mario bros u, scribblenauts, and possibly zombiu  for the holidays, but mostly trine 2. I think nintendo land is pretty fun, although it would be super cool if you could play online because I have no friends to play with wehweh

also I think the miiverse thing is pretty cool

Nayrman

Nintendo Land is a good showcase for the system, and the games are generally fun, with a few misses here and there. I'm glad I more or less got it "free" with the Deluxe pack, as this isn't worth a full  retail purchase, but should have been a pack in title from the get go. I may actually come back to this during lull periods in games just to pass some time though, so it's already doing far better than Wii Sports ever did.

Mario U, what the New Mario series SHOULD have been in the intercourse ing first place. While it's still a bit too samey, it at least has a few new ideas and bothers to have it's own level designs, rather than shamelessly rip off Mario 3 for the upteen-bajlillionth time. I'm not completely done with it yet, but I can say with certainty I'm liking this a lot more than any previous entry in the "new" franchise.

PizzaWolf

The moment Nintendo announces a new F-zero game for Wii U, I'm buying.
BIG F-ZERO FAN

Nayrman

I too would love a new F-Zero game, and to be honest the WiiU seems like a good console to put it on with it's variety of control options and finally some horsepower to really push the system like the previous game did with the gamecube. Hopefully they'll listen.

PizzaWolf

^yes

Hopefully, it will be worth the wait.

Zero

half life 3 for wii u 2016

won't lie, would make me rage a bit. i'd imagine that gabe would get death threats