News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Favorite Starter?

Started by Dominator_101, September 25, 2007, 12:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these starters did you like the best?

Bulbasaur
3 (9.7%)
Charmander
6 (19.4%)
Squirtle
5 (16.1%)
Chikorita
2 (6.5%)
Cyndaquil
3 (9.7%)
Totodile
2 (6.5%)
Treeko
0 (0%)
Torchic
2 (6.5%)
Mudkip
5 (16.1%)
Turtwig
0 (0%)
Chimchar
0 (0%)
Piplup
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Dominator_101

Hey guys! I was just wondering what everyone's favorite starter from a Pokemon game was.

I would defiantly go with Mudkip. Once they evolves, and is Water and Ground, they are awesome. The only thing that is super effective against it is Grass. Sure, it does 4x, but he also has good attacks like earthquake, and I teach mine Surf.

I also like Torchic, because Blaziken has some pretty good attacks, too.

_Aerodactyl_

My personal favorite is Squirtle :)
My Youtube Battles
~Please Subscribe and come to my forums!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Metaflare

I LIEK PIPLUPZ!!!

7Deadly$ins

Totodile! He's adorable!  :D
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

PIKACHUFAN8

My Favorite is Charmander~!!!  :P

Common Sense 312

but...

FearItself

I've always liked Charmander because its final evolution, especially shiny, is awesome.

Cajunstarwalker

Nintendo Guru

Squirtle is my favorite starter because he's the first starter I ever chose back in the days of Red and Blue version.  And even after playing as the other starters, I still think that Squirtle is the best.  ;)

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 02:49:18 PM
I've always liked Charmander because its final evolution, especially shiny, is awesome.
QFT.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

I think that Pikachu should be added to the list, as he was the starter for Yellow AND the anime!

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: Shujinco on September 26, 2007, 03:14:12 PM
I think that Pikachu should be added to the list, as he was the starter for Yellow AND the anime!
Well then Eevee might as well be added, as well as all the other starters like Umbreon/Espeon, then even the ones from Mystery Dungeon...

Shujinco2

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on September 26, 2007, 05:32:48 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on September 26, 2007, 03:14:12 PM
Well then Eevee might as well be added, as well as all the other starters like Umbreon/Espeon, then even the ones from Mystery Dungeon...
Mystery Dungeon is a different cause.

Pokemon Yellow is a different game with all the same feel as Red/Blue.

While Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is only alike the other Mystery Dungeon.

PLUS, Pikachu was also the first pokemon ash got in the anime. That counts for something, RIGHT?

7Deadly$ins

Fine. Then you still don't have much of a case against Eevee... you start with in in two games (XD, MD) and with it's evolutions in one (Colo.) and Gary in the anime started with it.