News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pit's Journey (also viewbale on smash board)

Started by fredrickthethird, December 20, 2007, 08:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredrickthethird

Pit's Journey Chapter 1:  Palutena's Command

Jim(narrator):A tournament is beginning and Palutena wants one of her angles to be part of it.

Palutena: Pit, as you may know there is a tournament beginning called Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I want you to be in the tournament.

Pit: Me really?

Palutena: Yes, But it is in a far away place and you will need a companion.

Pit; (;= thoughts) Oh crap I know she'll pair me up with some crazy person.

Palutena: I'm afraid you'll have to find your companion yourself.

Pit; YES!!!

Palutena: Now go find your partner.

Jim: Who will Pit's partner (or partners) be If this continues you'll find out next time.

I know it's short but chapter 2 will be longer and better.

Chapter 2: A Partner for Pit

Jim: Pit has just jumped down into the skies, but there's horrible winds about and he crashes on top of a mountain.

Pit: (Waking up. His vision is distorted beacause of the crash) Where am I? (he sees two figures and a sign but he can't read it)

?: Wake up your fine now.

?: Woohoo

Pit: (His vision comes back and he sees that the two figures are monkeys and the sign says Banana Horde) Who are you two?

Diddy: I'm Diddy and this here is Lanky

Lanky: Woohoo

Diddy: We are preparing to head off to a tournament called Super Smash Bros. Brawl, my uncle, Donkey Kong, already got there a few days ago, but my grandpa, Cranky Kong, is trying to design some type of transportation for me and Lanky to get there.

Pit: I'm headed there two but I won't be flying for a while, maybe I can help your grandpa with the transportation and i can come with you.

Diddy: Alright this way, It's not too far.

Lanky: Woohoo

Pit; Maybe he can make a translator for this orangutan, all he ever says is woohoo.

Pit: Are we almost there?

Diddy: His house should be here what happened to him.

Lanky: (In a sad voice) Woohoo

Pit: How can you understand him?

Diddy: A translator, here I have an extra (Diddy tosses it to him and he clips it on his ear)

Lanky: Where could Cranky possibly be we can't get to the tournament without his invention.

Diddy: Maybe we can find something that can help us find him on the beach.

Lanky: (As they arrive on the beach) There! (He points to a chair with a propeller carrying Cranky's house)

Diddy: It's K. Rool!

Pit: Well come on let's go save your Grandpa

Lanky: Wait. He's landing on the Fairy Island I think he's planning on abducting the Queen.

Pit: Then let's go faster. I'll barely be able to glide over there but I'll still be fine, But you two will have to swim, you can swim right.

Both: Yes.

Diddy: (They arrive in the fairy's palace just while K. Rool was trying to take the Queen) K. Rool let go of the Queen and give us back my Grandpa!

K.Rool: Well why would I do that

Lanky: (Blows up like a balloon lands by K. Rool's ear) Woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

K. Rool: (smacks Lanky off his helichair) Stop it

Lanky:(Running around on his hands)Woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

K. Rool: Fine I'll leave the Queen and give you back your grandpa just shut that thing up.

Diddy: Ok Lanky, Pit, and I will be following you all the way back to the spot where my gradpa lives you will set him down and fly back to your fortress.

K. Rool: Alright now silence him (Diddy grabbed Lanky's foot and he stopped then veryone followed K. Rool back and he left place Cranky's house in the jungle then K. Rool flew away)

Cranky: Well it took you long enough. Now who is this angel boy.

Diddy and Lanky: This is Pit

Cranky: You gave him a translator right

Diddy: Yes I did.

Cranky: Good. Well I finished the machine it's in the back, I'll get it outside.
Here it is. Just blow Lanky up like a balloon, place this thing onto him, put on your jetpack and get into the thingy on Lanky and blast off. This basket here is to carry any items, or in this case people. You should head off in the morning so get some rest, now!

Jim:The 3 ,well rested, get up and gather their Items for the journey ahead of them.

Pit: Diddy you do know where this is right?

Diddy: No, but I know someone who does and we'll be headed to his house.

Pit and Lanky: Who?

Jim: Who is this friend of Diddy's who knows the location, find out next time.

Chapter 3: Who

Jim: Last time it was left as a cliffhanger, Diddy was just about to reveal the person who knows the way to the tournament and who might join them on their journey.

FlashbackLanky and Pit: WhoFlashback

Diddy: Tiptup, I used to race with him back in the day, he's a turtle and a wonderful flyer.

Pit; Was he the turtle that almost got up into Heaven in a plane?

Pit: Set up the hot air balloon thing so we can go.

Lanky: (blows up like a ballon and gets the engine thingy put on him by Diddy) This thing is unbelievably uncomfortable.

Cranky: ( Just getting up) Are you three still here!?!

Diddy: We're just leaving

Diddy; He better not lecture me on procrastination

Cranky; (after deep thought) Na, I'm too tired to lecture him.

Diddy: Pit hurry we're about to take off. Where is he?

Pit: I'm in the basket, you need to look better.

Lanky: Hurry Diddy I want to get there quickly (the three blast off)

Pit: Where does this guy live Diddy.

Diddy: He lives in a city 10 miles from my island, I don't know the name of it though.

Lanky: 10 MILES! UUUGGGHHH

Diddy: Pit wake up we're here (Diddy then removed the engine thingy from Lanky)

Lanky: Oh sweet freedom.

Diddy: (he knocks, the door, already being open a bit, opens right up) look There's a note on the table.

Note from Tiptup: This city is boring, if anyone needs me I moved to Hyrule Lake with the Zoras, They're fun loving people and also are big water fans like me.

Lanky: Oooohhhh my, Diddy please say that place is close.

Diddy: It's way far away but there's some kind of rock taped to the back of the note. Well come on let's get going. Here Pit you keep it. (Diddy and Lanky set up the balloon)

Pit: Let's take a look at this rock. ( It get's caught in the fire and the group suddenly pops out of a hole and crashes into the water. Lanky and Diddy both drop into the basket but the engine drops into the water) The engine.(it pops out the water and back into the basket, and a head pops out of the water with it)

?: Diddy?

Diddy: Tiptup. We've been looking for you, we need the directions to super smash bros. brawl.

Pit; Yep definitely him.

Tiptup: Oh okay, I lost them though but I have them memorized, so I guess I'll come with you. So who are these 2.

Diddy: The Orangatan is Lanky and the angel is Pit.

Tiptup: Well set up this ballon thing so we can get on our way

Diddy: Come on Lanky let's get it set up

Lanky: UUUUGGGGHHHH

Jim: Where will Tiptup take them and who will the group encounter while on their journey, find out next time.

fredrickthethird

Chapter 4: Tiptup Takes the Lead

Lanky: Hey Tiptup why can't we use your plane I hate this stupid engine.

Tiptup: I let my friend borrow it and I don't where it is now.

Lanky: Well find out where he is,  and who is this friend of yours anyway?

Tiptup: His name is Link and I will not just take a plane from him while he is on an adventure, that's just plain rude!

Lanky: Do you think I care just a tiny little bit. You can see that there's an engine up my behind right?

Diddy: Will you two just shutu(Tiptup slaps him)

Tiptup: No.

Lanky: Huh! Is that a plane I see? Diddy fly towards it or I'll deflate and you can get stuck in this engine. Tiptup when we get over there see if it's Link and if it is then ask him for the plane back.(The four get over to the plane and Tiptup confirms that it is Link. The plane then gets hit by something and goes rocketing to the ground) No! I'm gonna kill the person that grounded the plane!

Pit and Tiptup: Diddy fly us to the ground so we can see if he's okay.(The four land and find that Link is perfectly in tact but the plane is heavily damaged, and at the same time the engine flew off and landed a few miles from the landing point)

Tiptup: Link, are you okay?

Link: Yes but that was my ride to Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Pit: You can come with us we're on our way there now. Hey where's the engine.

Lanky: It flew off a couple of miles from here into a city.

Diddy: The closest city from here is filled with dinosaurs.

Pit and Link: well let's go get it.

Lanky; I hope it's destroyed. (The five arrive in the city and all the dinosaurs are gone but there was still one person there)

?: Who are you five.

Pit: I'm Pit, this is Diddy, this is Lanky, this is Tiptup, and this is Link. Who are you?

Fox: I'm Fox, I'm out here beacause something fell into the city and injured the Prince.

Pit: Where is it?

Fox: Over there in the river, why?

Pit: That's our engine we need it back.

Fox: You almost killed the Prince! (pulls out a gun)

Link: Hyah! (charges at Fox with a sword)

Fox; Crap! (Uses Fox Fire to escape to his ship and flies away)

Diddy: Let's get the engine and go

Lanky: Stupid engine you were supposed to break.( Diddy set's up the engine)

Diddy: Come on guys lets go!

Pit Tiptup and Link: We're in the basket!

Pit; He really needs to get some glasses.( The five set off and see a Jet barrel in the distance)

Diddy: It's DK!
Fox: I'll get that boy Link I swear.( He dials a # in his phone)

?: Hey Fox why are you calling?

Fox: I need to payback the punks that almost killed the Prince and me.

?:I'll be right over.

Jim: Who is Fox's partner? Will the gang catch up with DK? How will DK react? Find out next time.

Chapter 5: DK Sighted

Jim: You just heard Fox speaking to a friend of his to see if he could help him but you do not know who it was. Let's take a look at the other side of the phone call.

FlashbackPhone: Ring Ring Ring Ring

?: Hello Fox why are you calling?

Fox: I need to payback the punks that almost killed the Prince and me.

?: I'll be right over.

DK;Why did he need Donkey Kong, he could of just called Falco or Krystal, why me?Flashback

DK: Hey is that, Diddy and Lanky?

Diddy: Hey Uncle DK it's me Diddy, land so we can talk. (Dk and Pit and the gang land on a large island) You're headed to Super Smash Bros. Brawl
right?

DK: No actually. Someone almost killed him and the Dinosaur Prince I need to help him attack the attackers.

Diddy: (in shock) No. That was us there was a plane that crashed and the debris knocked the engine off shooting it at him and the Prince.

DK: What?!

Diddy: We tried to explain but he pulled a gun on us and our friend Link charged him.

DK: Well he won't forgive you now, we'll just have to avoid him the whole time

Diddy: Well I guess that's that. can you come with us. Our engine is pretty banged up your rocket barrel could replace it.

Pit Tiptup and Link: To many people.

Diddy: Your right. Hey maybe we can find something bigger here to replace the basket.

DK: Good, I'm tired of being squished up in that barrel I did not want to be squished up with a bunch people.

Lanky: Maybe we can find another ballon too.

All but Lanky: No!

Jim: The six went on to the island who's villagers were currently angered at the Giant one of them running about the town. The group found a shop run by a skinny italian man dressed in purple.

Will: Hi I'm Will and I run this shop. Here have 6 translators for the native's language on the house.

Pit; More translators my left ear lobe is starting to stretch.( the group all puts them on)

Pit: Thanks we O you one

Will; Yes you do [insert evil laugh here]
FlashbackText from DK: Sorry Fox I can't make it.

Fox: Then I'll just go vist my agent Waluigi on Yoshi's Island, or should I say Will

Jim: If you're wondering why his name is Will just spell Waluigi as Wa Luigi and then initial it.

Fox: ( Dials a # on his phone)

Waluigi: Hi Fox.

Fox: Hi Waluigi, I need you to come out of hiding start a shop on the coast that sells Yoshi translator that also records what they say into my computer. Also say your name is Will.Flashback
Pit: Look there's a bunch of multi-colored dinosaurs

DK and Link: They're Yoshis

Tiptup: There's only one green one.

Only Green Yoshi: Hi im Ogoshi. (Only Green Yoshi-nly reen Y=Ogoshi) Who are you two?

Link:Link
^v at the same time
Tiptup:Tiptup

Link and Tiptup; He must like green people.

Ogoshi: Who are your friends?

Tiptup: This is Pit and Lanky

Link: and this is Diddy and DK.

Ogoshi: Come on you guys I'm gonna make all of you feel welcome here.

Ogoshi; Especially Link and Tiptup, I love green people.

Ogoshi: Follow me to Yosharadise Hotel

.......................................................................................
Fox: Waluigi.

Waluigi; Crap he's here.

Waluigi: Hey Fox.

Fox: Well we know where they are let's attack at midnight.
.............................................................................................
Pit; I bet that Will is with Fox I'm not going to sleep tonight.
.............................................................................................
Jim: Midnight has come now it's time for Fox and Waluigi to attack.

Fox: Waluigi get the tennis balal pistol and your racket and come on, I've got the big guns for when you run them outside.

Waluigi: This is gonna be fun.

Fox: (the pair arrive at Yosharadise Hotel 2 minutes later) Alright let's crawl through tis vent, it will lead us right to there room. (When Fox and Waluigi get to the end there's a big orange thing blocking the vent) Crap.

Pit: I knew it! (he moves Lanky aside from wich he does not respond and rips off the vent door, he then pulls Fox and Waluigi out of the vent confiscating all weaponry) Someone left a wanted poster in the room and I knew you had to be a spy.

Fox: Let's go. (Fox escapes but Pit grabs Waluigi before he can)

Jim: The next day Pit explained everthing to his partners and turned Waluigi over to the yoshice. Now Pit is exiting the Yail.

Yoshing: (currently being arrested) Hey stop, I only dislike the band the Yoshice you gotta belive me.

Yoshicer: Save it for the Yudge.

Pit; Ok that's weird. Roxanne you don't have to turn on the red light. Stupid song get out of my head.

Yosherrif: Pit I need your help with another problem.

Pit: What?

Yosherrif: There's a giant Yoshi terrorizing the village every wednesday at 7:00 P.M. and that's an just 7 hours, can you and your friends defeat him.

Pit: Sure

Jim: Will the others aprove of this. Will the group win. What will the group use as a new basket. Will the group be able to reunite the Yoshice with their ex-leadsinger yoshing. Find out next time.

Chapter 6: Yoshizilla

fredrickthethird

New color Purple is getting old

Chapter 6: Yoshizilla
Jim: It's seven now and the group is waking up from a nap to see that Yoshizilla just ate the Yoshice (The band) and let everyone out of jail. Now his eggs are acting as jail cells for anyone who gets in his way

Diddy and Pit: Let's go defeat Yoshizilla (Ogoshi and Yosherrif appear)

Ogoshi and Yosherrif:We'll help

Lanky: (hands the two each a translator) If he has ears we won't need your help.(everyone goes outside. He then blows up like a balloon but gets the old engine spat at him and gets eaten with the engine still up his rear)

Yoshizilla: Me no like the Yoshi leaders.(Eats Ogoshi and Yosherrif)

Yoshing: I'll help.

DK: Do you know any way to shrink him down.

Yoshing: Yes, the mustache of an italian man.

All but Yoshing, Yoshizilla, and the people currently in eggs: Will!

Tiptup: Link go get Will your the most intimidating.

Yoshing: There's an escape root in my old prison cell that leads right to Will's lair ok.

Link: ok.(he arrives in Wiils lair and pulls out his sword) Will come with me or I'll cut off the nail on your left pinky toe.

Waluigi: Ok but call me waluigi.

Link: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waluigi: SIR YES SIR

DK: Link give him to me I'll give him a good toss.

Waluigi: What, I never agreed to that!

Link: So what, here DK.(Dk throws him in)

Yoshizilla: Nooo!

Yoshi: Yay I'm not that big freak any more that Kamek and fox turned me into.

Diddy: so Fox is behind this, big surprise. (all of yoshizilla's eggs break)

Lanky: DIDDY GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!

Pit: Hey Yosherrif and Ogoshi, I advise you to clean our room up the Kongs made quite a mess.(the pair ran off)

Ogoshi Sr.: Well now that I'm normal again I better take over for my son Ogoshi Jr.

Pit: Your son?

Ogoshi Sr.: Of course, do you think someone that young could be yoshident without family connections.

Pit: Good point, Well I'll seeya then Ogoshi.

Ogoshi Sr.: Bye

Yoshing: (to the Yoshice the band) Hey guys do you think we can get back together, there's a tournament going on called Super smash bros. brawl and it would make alot of money.

The Yoshice: Okay we'll seeya there, but the plane is damaged so there is only room for us, you'll have to get your own ride.

Yoshing:Ok

Diddy: Hey this egg shell would make a great replacement basket.

Pit: Your right good find, That is now our new basket.

Yoshing: Pit I need a ride to Super Smash Bros. Brawl can I come with you guys. Yes and my dad William Yoshatner will also be pairing up with your Narrator.

Jim: Hey you don't talk about the narrator on the set.

William Yoshatner: Not even just a little bit

Jim: No.

Pit; Mister Yoshatner sounds funny

Jim: no thinking about them either.

Diddy: Lanky come on

Lanky: I give up.

Lanky; Ow this stupid barrel hurts more.

Yoshing: Hey look there's the Yoshice's plane in the distance.

Tiptup: THAT'S MY PLANE!Lanky change direction toward that plane

Lanky: Gladly

Tiptup:Land

Lanky:landing.

Tiptup: (Lanky lands and tiptup gets inside through the back) Hey, Yoshice, give me back my plane you thieves. Don't say it's not mine my name is still inscrbed on the wall under this piece of carpeting.

Yoshice: Crap, we never thought it was you who owned the plane.

Tiptup: Yes you did I can see Will and Kamek hiding behind the wall and they work for Fox and he'll knows everything about us by now.

All but Tiptup: Crap (Kamek teleports everyone out then Tiptup lands the plane. Everyone gets out of the hot air balloon and Tiptup gets out of the plane)

Tiptup: The Yoshice work for Fox, Will and Kamek were on the plane and Kamek got him out of there.

Yoshing: What! I can't believe I took the blame for them when they crashed a plane with a rock.

Tiptup, Lanky, and Link:  IT WAS THEM!!!

Yoshing: that was this plane wasn't it.

Tiptup: Yes

Yoshing: They must of crashed so they could take it for themselves.

Diddy: Guys be quiet I hear something.

?: Smee be quiet.

Smee: But I saw people Captain Hook.

Captain Hook: Where.

Smee: Over there Captain.

Captain Hook: I see them.(Captain Hook and Smee walk over to the group)Are you spies for that wretched Pan.

Pit: No

Pit; Peter lives here, being a flying boy and a frequent vistor to Heaven I thought he'd live somewhere better.

?: Pit?

Pit: Peter!

Yoshatner: Will the group join with Peter? Will Captain Hook divert his attention to the group instead of Peter? Who else will the group meet on their Journeys?

Jim: Find out next time.

Yoshatner: can I call them the gang instead of the group, the group sounds so glum, like when Yoshtar Trek went off the air and I was out of a job.

Jim: Do whatever you want I don't care.

Chapter 7: Fun with Peter Pan

Chapter 7: Fun With Peter's Pan

Jim: It's fun with Peter's Pan not fun with Peter Pan, he's Disney you twit. I knew I shouldn't've let you write chapter names.

Yoshatner: Ok just shutup and let me start the chapter. Me and Jim made a compromise we switch off with our narrating. Well if you thought Peter Pan was coming you're wrong, but Peter's pan is, here's what I mean.

Diddy: (Pit wakes up) Pit are you okay? Some guy hit you with a pan that says Peter on it and you went out cold.

Pit: I had a weird dream with some guy named Peter Pan, that must be why.

DK: This pan is awesome it can dispense bacon just by shaking it up and down, it looks burnt but it's delicious, and it can really hurt people if they don't catch in either their hand or mouth.

Lanky: Wee, fun with Peter's Pan.

Link: Guy's this sign says that there's a city here called Zone, and all the words are written in 3D eccept for zone, odd.

Tiptup: (They're all now in the odd town with everything flat, now including themselves who are all in old style form) Guys I can't move one of you will have to carry me. (Dk picks him up)

Lanky: Why haven't I changed.

Diddy: You have no oldstyle form.

Lanky: neither does Tiptup.

Tiptup: Yeah but I'm pretty sure my form was used as someone's weapon, like the pan that I think comes from here, beacause I can't move on my own.

Lanky: well since I'm the most capable I'll take the lead.

Everyone but Lanky: Grrrr.

Lanky: Just try to get me none of you are fast enough for 3D man.

Old style Bowser: roar (he starts weakly spitting fire at the group)

Lanky: hyaah (bowser goes flying)

Old style Mario: Thank you.

DK: Grrr. (throws barrel at mario and he jumps up blushes screams and falls).

Lanky; How'd he fall through the ground? Weird.

Boo:.....

Pit: don't be scared we won't hurt you, you can uncover your eyes.

Boo:..... (continually covers his eyes)

Lanky: weird come on( the group passes him and he begins to follow)

Boo: (enters Lanky and he turns into old style mario)

DK: gur (begins throwing barrels and Lanky blows up like a balloon (funny))

Lanky: (hits a large key and pops turning back into his orangatan form)

?: Hey you got red pixels on my key.

Lanky: Sorry, and who are you.

Mr. Game and Watch: Mr. Game and Watch now give me my Pan.

Lanky: It says Peter.

Mr. Game and Watch: The guy I bought it from was named Peter now give me back my pan or I'll be forced to hurt you.

Lanky: Okay here (smacks Mr. Game and Watch with the pan and carrys him out to the 3D forest where they found the sign) Fox.

Fox: Stupid E. Gadd I knew I couldn't trust him.

Lanky: Ah so E. Gadd made you appear as Mr. Game and Watch.

Fox: Yes. That fool ows me 20 bucks, he said I would stay in that form in the 3D world.

Mr. Game and Watch: (real Mr. Game and Watch enters) You fraud I will kill you, you made me look like a thief. ( Pulls out a turtle and starts beating on Fox)

Tiptup: Hey that's offensive to my race.

Mr. Game and Watch: sorry (pulls out pan and puts away turtle beats on fox with the pan)

Lanky: I thought this was the only one.

Mr. Game and Watch: No, they're all over in Flat Zone.

Link: Thats why zone wasn't written in 3D.

Yoshing: (eats Fox) Have fun in there.

Jim: The egg starts on fire and begins to fly away but the egg breaks and fox falls out with a souvenir.

Fox: What's wrong with my toung.

Yoshing: You never come out right when the egg starts on fire. Thats a yoshi toung and you probably already know what it does.

Fox: NO! I can't eat anymore without turning my food into an egg. I NEED E. GADD!!!( goes fox fire and flys away)

Mr. Game and Watch: Can I come with you guys

Lanky: (hits Mr. Game and Watch with his pan and throws Mr. Game and Watch's away) I like to be one of a kind. (drags him into the egg)

Mr. Game and Watch: (wakes up) Where's my pan?

Lanky: Big bird just swooped down knocked you out and flew away with your pan.I tried to save it.

Mr. Game and Watch: Hey look it's a big bird carrying my pan (reaches ket out and takes the pan away with it) Well how 'bout my luck.Thank you birdy.

Birdy: You are very welcome sir.

Yoshatner: How did the birdy talk? Will Mr. Game and Watch find out about the stunt Lanky pulled? Will E. Gadd be able to cure Fox's toung? Find out next time

Chapter 8: Fox's Helper's curtisy of E. Gadd

fredrickthethird

Chapter 8: Fox's Helpers Curtisy of E. Gadd
Jim: You know Fox needs some partners but who else would want to take revenge on Pit and the gang, here's who.

E. Gadd: Fox, what do you need?

Fox: For my toung to be restored and some helpers to get those stupid people who keep foiling my plots for revenge.

E. Gadd: Here just eat this for the toung.

E. Gadd; The idiot, everyone should know there's side effects to burning the yoshi egg your in.

Fox: Alright, toungs good, now I need helpers.

E. Gadd: Come here you two, I have a third person who want's to take revenge on the people that defeated you two.

?+?: Hi.

Fox: Who are you two

K. Rool: I'm K. Rool, The Kong and Pit deafeated me in emmbaressment , one of the Kong annoyed me to defeat.

Ganondorf: I'm Ganondorf, I was recently hit by Link in a plane he must of borrowed from a friend.

Fox: I like you two, let's start plotting.

Fox; The croc's not that good but I like this Ganondorf.
Tiptup: Hey Link there's a scratch on the front of my plane do youknow what that is from?

Link: (hurriedly) Nope not a clue.

Palutena communicating though telekinesis to Pit: Pit you need to get a key to get into the tournament, but the key you need is in shards, but I don't know how many, but there's a shard where Tiptup lives so lead your group there.

Pit: Tiptup, go to your home with the Zoras there's something we need there.
E. Gadd: Remember guys collect the shards to get inot the tournament where Pit and his friends will definitely be heading.

Ganondorf: I believe there's a shard where the Zora's, and some kind of turtle, live.

Fox: Tiptup.
Pit: you know there was some kind of stone I had that lead me there with fire but I think that's gone now.

Lanky: Do you mean this thing, it got stuck in my ear when we got to the lake and I got it out when the birdy flew by, I'll light it with my pan now.

Tiptup: wo the plane's gonna crash in the water

Plane: splash

Lanky: No now we're gonna have to use the ballon again.

?: Nonsense, I'll fix your plane, Tiptup is our friend and this is his plane, I'll have some of the Zora's fix it up new.

Link and Tiptup: Ruto!

Ruto: Link is with you as well, I'll have to help you. Hey Link there's and old friend of yours looking for you, I sent him to Ordon village.

Link: Oh, I guess I'll go visit him when I see him

Ruto: He's an odd, and very short fellow, I'm sure you just helped him out a bit and he wants to repay you.

Link: Hmm, ok then.

Ruto: Oh and Link, some odd man dressed in purple came and took something from the bottom of the lagoon, I'm surprised he could hold his breath so long the man was skinnyer than a twig.
Waluigi: (his phone starts to ring) Hey Wario are you almost here.

Wario: yeah I'm just taking a stolen canoe down to where you're at right now.

Waluigi: Ok then you'll be here in a few minutes. Oh and I found this thing in lagoon a bit away, it's shiny and looks like the tip of a key.

Wario: Great, I like shiny.(arrives to Waluigi's location) Let's take a look at the shiny thing.

Waluigi: Here (gives Wario key shard)

Wario: That's part of a key needed to get into the Tournament Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I ahve a few myself.(pulls out three key shards)

Waluigi: All right, I guess I'll come with you.

Wario: Who's voice is that.

Waluigi: Pit's, the person I want to take my vengence on.

Wario: Sweet some action, I haven't seen any of this since I moved to the city.

Pit: Will and ummmm.

Wario: Wario! And he's Waluigi, not Will

Pit: So.

Fox: Pit, Waluigi, and ummm.

Wario: WARIO!

Link: Ganondorf

Pit and the Kongs: K. Rool!

Lanky: Hey Will and Wario have 4 key shards

Everyone but Waluigi+Wario: Get him

Rpg style battle[/glow]
Group attack on Waluigi.

Waluigi auto KO

Wario attacks Yoshing 90 damage done with body slam.

Yoshing HP: 60

Yoshing swallows Wario

K. Rool body slams egg Wario doing 130 damage times 2 beacause he's in an egg.

Wario: KO'd

Rpg style battle 2[/glow]
Link: Shoots light arrow at Ganondorf with a follow up stab through the chest while he's on the ground doing a phenomenal 280 damage

Ganondorf HP: 20

Tiptup does a light kick wich does 20 damage Koing Ganondorf with another chance to attack

Tiptup follows up with a spin out doing 60 damage at Fox

Fox's HP: 90

Pit summons centurians koing fox and taking down 300 of K. rool's large health bar.

K. Rools health: 700

The Kong's a group attack all playing there instruments taking out 500 HP from K. Rool.

K. Rool's HP: 200

Yoshing swallows K. Rool and Mr. Game and watch does a  weak key stab doing 100 times 2 beacause of the egg, KOing K. Rool.

Rpg style battle Over[/glow]

Pit: Sweet now we have 4 key shards while going after one.

Yoshing: Hey there's supposed to be a key shard powering the stuff in Will's lair.

Pit: Then back to Yoshi's island
E. Gadd: The Boo bots are almost complete and soon I'll be able to send my boo's all over the world to find people to "work for" who will actually follow almost everything I say. If only I could get Pit on my side but with Palutena on his I could never trick him, But maybe with these two who are one surveillance could help work for me when I finish the boo bots, I'm sure my apprentice could pass a bot as a pet, he's quite an odd fellow.
?: Chunky what's that.

Chunky: I don't know Zelda but it's very shiny.

Yoshatner: Who is E. Gadd's apprentice? How dangerous are the boo bots? When did Zelda and Chunky meet up? How did Wario get the key shards and how does he know what they are? How many key shards are there in total? Find out next time.

Jim: Vote to find out the answer to the last question sooner than when they are all collected. I might put it in the intro to

Chapter 9: The Apprentice of E. Gadd

fredrickthethird

Chapter 9: The Apprentice of E. Gadd
Yoshatner: There was no voting so I guess I'll post it anyways, There is 1500 shards, big key huh.

E. Gadd: Dimentio I need your help.

Dimentio: What do you need me for, something about the boo bots I'm guessing.

E. Gadd: Yes, I need you to pass this boo bot off as a pet of yours and trick these two into joining me, be careful it's the first.

Dimentio: Ok that'd be fine, but I plan on keeping this thing when everything is said and done.

E. Gadd: Just go.
Link: Wait Pit I apparently have a friend waiting for me in Ordon.

Pit: Ok.

Ruto: Tiptup your plane is all fixed up.

Tiptup: Ok. Thanks Ruto.

Lanky: Thank goodness.

Pit: Ok Pit, you heard Link, to Ordon to get Link's friend.(the gang arrive in Ordon)

?: Link I haven't seen you in such a long time.

Link: Tingle, same to you.

Tingle: Yeah, hey I found this map that has all these little key lookin things on it, and the position sometimes changes, like it says there's some right in front of me. Someguy told me I needed this to get to Super Smash Bros. Brawl so I aint ever givin this up to anybody.

Link: Well we really need that so can you come with us we have the pieces ourselves.

Tingle: What are these thing anyway?

Link: Key shards we need a bunch of them to get into Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Tingle: Oh

Pit: Ok guys let's go get the piece from Will's lair.

Mr. Game and Watch: It's more than just one piece, it's 5, I guess you need alot to power computers.

DK: (the gang arrives in Wills lair) Well come on Link let's get to smashing

Link: With pleasure.

Mr. Game and Watch: (after all the pieces are retrieved) Hey there's another one on the island.

Lanky: Hey that's where I buried the engine, Cranky must of put that in there to make it so easy for Diddy's rockets and DK's barrel to push. Oh and I call smashing it.Weeee. smash smash (the engine breaks reaveling the gold sphere that acts as the other tip of the key) Where's lucky piece # 11?

Mr.Game and Watch: On it's way to 100 other pieces.

Tingle: That must be that filthy E. Gadd's lair, he tried to sell me a map to a mansion while I was on the job, but he did have a lot of cool gadgets.

Pit: Let's go to E. Gadd's, I've heard Fox talk about him there's bound to be a good fight there.
E. Gadd: (knock on his door) Come in!

Waluigi:Hey E. Gadd we need to destroy Pit and his stupid friends.

Wario: Yeah he stole all my key shards.

E. Gadd; He knows, I hope he doesn't find out about the 100 in my lair and the 5 in Waluigi's.

E. Gadd: Alright, I'll send you a very powerful fighter,  Bowser get in here.

Bowser: Yes sir?

E. Gadd: These two need some help with some annoying visitors, now go grab Kamek in the back and he can fly you three around so you can destroy Pit and his friends.

Bowser: Ok ( grabs Kamek and leaves. More knocking on the door)

E. Gadd: Come in.

Dimentio: Hi E. Gadd, these are my new friends Chunky and Zelda, they need some type of transportation to a place called Super Smash bros. Brawl.

E. Gadd: Ok. Now Dimentio let me talk to you in here for a moment. Alright Dimentio, hide this from them and when I send the signal to boo bot you trophy the two of em. Now go take them somewhere.

Dimentio: Ok. Hey come on you two let's teleport out of here.( he takes them both but Zelda for some reason accidentally telports at the same time and the two teleports split Chunky sending him to the world where the angels live)

Chunky: Where am I

Palutena: That doesn't matter, but I need your help I need you to join my angel Pit, just find him with this compass, you can reach him with flight.

Chunky: You mean I'm dead?

Palutena: Not any more, now go.

Chunky: (spots Pit and the kongsand hurriedly flies to there plane) DK, Lanky, Diddy!

All Kongs but Chunky: Chunky!

Chunky: Pit I was sent here by Palutena to help you with the journeys ahead.

Pit: Ok(cut off in mis k)

Diddy: You have wings!

Chunky: Yeah I got killed by two people at a time teleporting me and then Palutnea brought me back as an angel to help Pit and you guys, I'm just surprised that the person she sent me to help was teamed up with family.

Pit: well we're headed right down there to get us a bunch of key shards.

Chunky: That's E. Gadd's house, that's where I died in the teleport accident.

Pit: More reason to take down the kook and his lab.

Chunky: It's probably all in the robots the guys making.

Pit: Then let's destroy the robots.

Yoshing: (the group sneak in through the large chimney landing right into the room where the bots are being kept, while the machine is charging) There's only fifty.

Chunky: Smash smash smash (he collects the fifty shards)

Pit: the next one is probably in the machine and the computer. Tingle get in your the smallest.

Tingle: Ok(get's into the machine fighting off mini boos and comes out with fourty shards. He then enters the computer extracting the remaining ten)

E. Gadd: Hey you twerps come back with my key shards.Uggh. (typing) Dimentio time to trophyfy Zelda and have Kamek ship her here, and I know Chunky's gone so don't fret. I've still got the two boo's that are powered by the two of the last 3 boos still at the mansion. Alright you two, take these guns two Wario and bowser and tell them everything.
Zelda: hah great Dimentio, not so great as a trophy are we, come on, I mean you pulled a gun on a teleporter, being one your self I thought you would know better.(sending message from her boo to E. Gadd) Nice try but Dimentio's the trophy now. (typing done) Now boo take this gun and this trophy to E. Gadd then stay with him.

Jim: How long will it take the gang to get all 1500 key shards? Will Zelda catch up with the gang? How far will E. Gadd now go to kill Zelda, Pit, and Pit's gang? Will Fox's group get guns to? Find Out next time.

Chapter 10: E. Gadd's best troops and the second power source

fredrickthethird

Me: Go back to the first page and check out the newly added group names. (it's just easier than typing in all these names)

Chapter 10: E. Gadd's best troops and the second power source
Yoshatner: Last time Zelda trophyfied Dimentio leaving E. Gadd without an apprentice, How far will he go for revenge. Oh and I am not completely following subspace so don't expect the arena with zelda peach mario and kirby with the petey fight.

E. Gadd: (just recieving the message from boo bot 1) What, that freak trophyfied my apprentice, I will trophyfy her, Boo bots one and two come here.

Boo bots one and two: Yes E. Gadd.

E. Gadd: Take these to Wario and Bowser with a message, trophyfy Zelda.

Boo Bots 1 and 2: yes sir.

E. Gadd: Now to get Fox to come and work in the back to save Dimentio, he'll have to travel with them for a while but I have plenty of troops. (makes the call to Fox, will skip dialogue) Boo bot 3 get the giant computer with all the henchmen on it.

Boo bot 3:(the boo bot of king boo) Yes right away.

E. Gadd: Ok Let's see, Bowser jr., Grunty, Andross, and the imp boy with majora's mask (who will be reffered to as Majora) that should have enough moon tears to power my lab. (the moon tears are equivalent to 50 Key shards in power. Calls the four and the four arrive at his house as ordered)Hello guys, I need you four to team up and capture this girl Zelda and whomever she maybe teamed up with and bring them to me. (the four introduce themselves to eachother)

Grunty Andross Majora and Bowser Jr.: (They will be E. Gadd's Zelda mercenaries) How you doin.

E. Gadd: well be on your way

Grunty: You guys can come in my broom tank (flying tank shaped like a broom) crafted by E. Gadd.

E. Gadd: I have made everyone of your gadgets and gizmo's since Banjo defeated you the second time.

Andross: Well see you big E. (heeheehee )
.................................................................................
Zelda: Who are you two?

Banjo: I'm Banjo and this is Kazooie

Kazooie: Hello

Zelda: Hey have you seen a Strong monkey that's afraid of everything.

Banjo: No, But I'm friends with a monkey named Diddy that has a cousin like that named Chunky.

Zelda: That's Him.

Banjo: Hey maybe we should look for Diddy and then you can find Chunky and I can catch up with an old friend.

Zelda: I'll bring them here. (teleports them here by finding Diddy with her mind)

Diddy: What the Crap. Banjo!

Link: Zelda!

Banjo: Diddy

Zelda: Link and Chunky! Who knew you were with my partner and his cousin. (E. Gadd's Zelda Mercenaries Arrive)

Andross: Zelda, and lots of others.

Grunty: Banjo, Yes now I can defeat you. (Andross explains)
Banjo and Kazooie VS. Grunty in broom tankB+K: Gernade egg at vent and a sneek of a clockwork carrying a motion sensor. (wich is placed on ground)Clockwork explodes without harming the motion sensor. Grunty HP 900

Grunty: Does an amazingly powerful blast Banjo HP 15

Suddenly:(drum roll) Kazooie gets away from Banjo goes Dragon and a smash ball appears, Kazooie gets it and goes inf yellow feathers and becomes invincible and damages the tank enouh so grunty has to come out and Kazooie gives an amazing blow to Grunty decreasing her HP by 800. Grunty HP 100

Banjo: Uses sleep technique healing himslef and goes back to 700 HP.

Grunty: Asks wich family member she kidnapped last game (sister) and then launched an easily doged attack.

Banjo+Kazooie: They start using heavy fire gernades KOing Grunty.
Banjo and Kazooie VS. Grunty in broom tankTingle: (E. Gadd's Zelda Mercenaries leave) Who were they.

Zelda: Probably the people E. Gadd sent after me.

Chunky: Huh, what happened while I was gone?

Zelda: Dimentio tried to trophyfy me and I trophyfied him instead and sent him the gun, Dimentio, and his boo bot back to E. Gadd with a message that I had defeated Dimentio.

Pit: Nice. Wait we might need the gun for defence.

Zelda: Another one will come soon, and another with that, I can tell.

Palutena: (From the sky) She's right you know.

Pit: Wo, well I always belive Palutena.
Waluigi: Bowser, the fleet ready?

Bowser: Kamek was getting it ready. Kamek!

Kamek: The fleet is ready

Kamek; Hopefully the master will not find out that the Bowser Jr. commanding the fleet is actually 3 koopalings morphed together by my magic to become like bowser Jr. but with the shadow Mario Function a bit slower and weaker. I wonder where he is. (this fake Bowser Jr. will be reffered to as K Bowser Jr.)

Wario: Then lets prepare the attack. These guns will sure come in handy.
E. Gadd: Ok, Fox just work this machine over there for long enough with K. Rool and Ganondorf and Dimentio should be freed by tomorrow evening.

Pit be gones: Yes sir.
Boo bot 1: Guys, I've got all of the needed supplies lets get out before E. Gadd finds out we're escaping.

Boo bot 3: Ok, just let me pack this last ghost portrait so we can release them all with the help of Count Bleck.

Jim: What are the 3 Boo Bots planning? Will the Pit be gones get angry at " Big E."? How bad will the attack be? Find out next Time.

Chapter 11: Bowser's Amazing Fleet

fredrickthethird

Me: Names Updated. Don't look til after chapter

Chapter 11: Bowser's Amazing Fleet

Yoshatner: This is a big chapter, those portraits are very important to the story.

E. Gadd: Oh fools I need someone else to free Dimentio. Itsy!

Itsy: Yes Gadd.

E. Gadd: Try that bike out over there to free Dimentio, I finished the machine to get your memory back but only he can work it.

Itsy: Ok. (gets on the machine and frees him within the minute) Dimentio come on this machine can get my memory back but I need you to work it, your the only one who can.

Dimentio: Ok. (puts the helmet onto Itsy and brings back her memory)

Tiny: I remember everything, my name is Tiny Kong, Banjo found me in the woods, Grunty blasted me here and erased my memory, and I got to the woods beacause someone else blasted me, umm, it was,   Dimentio!
Tiny VS E. Gadd and DimentioTiny: Launches E. Gadd with a kick doing 50 damage and KOing the wimpy old man.E. Gadd lands on Dimentio does 90 damage. Dimentio HP 110

Dimentio: launches a beam but it being 2D Tiny easily doged it. Dimentio followed up charging at her and she shot him with her feather bow stunning him but only doing 10 damage. Dimentio Hp 100

Tiny: Then grabs Dimentio and beats the other 100 HP out of him.
Tiny VS E. Gadd and DimentioTiny: Weaklings. (she sees the boo bots and escapes through the window stealing a trophy gun) Hey you guys work for the old geezer in their.

Boo bot 2: Not any more we're leaving this place, guess we're not the only ones who realized he is evil.

Tiny: Well let me come with you guys.

Boo bot 2: Ok

Boot bot 1: We're looking for a fleet to destroy it for fun, everyone on it is with E. Gadd.

Tiny: Good, I'd like do all the damage I can to that guy.
Fox: Look at that fleet in the distance, lets sneek on, they might leed us to Pit, he is a huge enemy of E. Gadd.

K. Rool: There's probably a window in their plenty big enough if it belong to who I think it belong to. (the group flys up there and goes in through the window) and I'm right, there even two hallways to to escape through, and food!
Pit: Look it's a huge fleet. Lanky go check it out

Lanky: Ok. (flys up there sees Bowser Waluigi Wario Kamek The Pit be-gones and something in the distance. He gets shot with something and falls back down to the group)

Chunky: Hey whats that in your behind? A feather, Tiny!( flys up and finds Tiny) Tiny hey come down here for a minute. (brings her down so everyone can plan the infiltration)

Pit: Hey what's that bag you got there?

Boo bot 3: It's a bag of portraits, a guy named Luigi stuffed all of these portraits of ghosts with these cool shiny thing, 1391 to be exact. But we need  Luigi who went missing 2 months ago to get them.

Tiny: If he is clothed in green and Italian then he became K. Rools slave and was then eaten.

Lanky: K. Rool is up there.

Zelda: I can deal with him. (teleports up. With Bowser's voice) Why is there so much weight over here?

K. Rool: Split one of us will have to stay here. (Fox and Ganondorf immediately run off)

Zelda: (teleports behind K. Rool knocks him out and extracts the Luigi and teleports with Luigi back down)

Pit: Ok we sabotaged the engines teleport us to the island where the Kongs live. (she does) Ok give me the portraits, Luigi vacuum these guys out.

Luigi: That was destroyed by a pirahna plant.

Boo bot 1: We'll have to use Count Bleck or something to contradict the being portraits.

Tiny: I stole a trophy gun from E. Gadd.

Boo Bot 1: That could work.

Tiny: Woohoo (shoots all the portraits destroying them but receiving 1391 key shards)

Zelda: I'll piece them together. (the key complete itself and teleports Pit amd the gang The Pit be- gones E. Gadd's Zelda mercenarie and E. gadd Dimentio Bowser Waluigi Wario and Kamek to the Smash Mansion)

Master Hand: Welcome enter. (evryone enters)

Crazy Hand: Lets go hide before someone comes outside.

Snake: (to Pit and Chunky) What are you doing in the main foyer you'll get pummeled follow me. Okay if yoy go down there you will get seriously injured.

Pit: What?

Snake: This is a very violent game of capture the flag and the only one to ever score a point is Lucas over there. You have to go into someones base so the bases are usually quite quiet. If you got shot three times down there you have to go back to your base but if you get hit in bases you have to go to jail wich is very hard to escape, and if you can't escape someone has to bust you out.

Chunky: (grabs to pineapple guns and flies away) Up to side three. (grabs the flag)

Zelda: Hey you come back here punk. Hey everyone Chunky if flying off with our flag. (everyone gets up and chases him)

Chunky: Crap. (turns aound shoots at everyone. He barely makes it to his side) Point number 2.

Snake: Woh

Lucas: Hey where is our flag. (Pit Snake Lucas and Chunky fly down there) It's gone.

Chunky: Ugh (angrily shoots at a black wall revealing Mr. Game and Watch holding their flag)

Lucas: PK Fire Pk fire Pk fire. ha our flag.

Pit: Here comes Andross coming down from side two lets get back up stairs.

Jim: When will the real tourny start? Who is on wich teams? How much chaos will ensue with the new smash members? Will the hands join the fight? Will Bowser, Wario,and Tiny release the power of the trophy guns? Who else will arrive at the mansion? Find out next time.

Chapter 12: Capture the Flag Smash Style, the Never Ending War

fredrickthethird

Chapter 12: Capture the Flag Smash Style, the Never Ending War
Yoshatner: Now the hands leave for vacation and leave a succesor, who. And someone didn't but wants to make it in smash, he needs to blow off some steam in sunny hawaii.

Score: team 1: 5    team 2: 3    Team 3: 6

Master Hand: Me and Crazy are taking a vacation in Hawaii so we're leaving our best smasher, Lanky in charge, bye. (hurriedly leaves)

Lanky: Ok I think it's about time for a side three, everyone upstairs. (calls 12 buddies, switches anti gravity to foyer on, and removes the entrance on the cieling to Crazy's and Master's secret hideout)

Side 4: *members enter* Members: Geno Klonoa Guntz Lloyd Genis Dark-Samus Ridley WW-Link Little-Mac Classic-Mario Lucario Claus.

Lanky: Hey guys you are the new team four I explained the rules already up there is your base and this foyer has anti- gravity. OK EVERYONE COME TO THE FOYER!!! This is new team 4, I'll be down stairs everyone to your bases and then come down if you feel like it.

Pit: They look tough.

Snake: Well know one can beat me.

Chunky: I'll shot 'em good.

Lucas: I say three of us go in and one of us save all our butts if we get jailed.

Pit: I'd stay but I still can't fly.

Lucas: I'll fix that. (uses a smash brand healing device)

Pit: Guess I'll stay.

Snake: Let's go.

Lanky: Ok new rule, you can challenge someone to a smash match and we'll put it in the records, the person you defeat also go to your jail unless it's a fight between team mates.

Snake: (Lucas Snake and Chunky arrive)

Lloyd: Hey get out. (easily captures all 3)

Lucas: Ah crap. (Message to Pit) Save Us.

Pit: (phone's text ring goes off) Didn't expect that. (barely saves the three)
Mega Man: Ah, this takes the stress of no smash away. (sees hands in the distance) Oh how sweet revenge will be. (sneeks over to the hands and easily knocks out master hand with his surprise attack)

Crazy Hand: No, my brother. (Smash Ball appears. grabs Smash Ball)

Mega Man: Oh no

Crazy Hand: Good Bye. (turns into Crazy Giga Hand. Grows in Size strength speed and weight)

Crazy Hand's attack: Grabs Mega Man throws him in the air slaps him twice and launches him with a punch

Crazy Hand: ( uses up Crazy Giga Hand form to Heal Master Hand) hey bro.

Master Hand: What just happened?

Crazy Hand: Mega Man came, but I sent him flying.
Klonoa: Guntz you want to come infiltrate base 3 with me.

Guntz: Nah you go.

Klonoa: Ok.

Tingle: Hey a side four guy. CHALLENGE!!!

Tingle's Attack: uses a Tingle Bomb FOLLOW UP: throws rupees at him. COUNTER:  Klonoa launches a cyclone. COUNTER: Uses balloons then drops 12 bombs all hitting.
Smash Ball
Tingle's Attack: Gets Smash Ball. KOOLAH LIMPA: Throws big rupees Then drops bombs. Then he goes around as the tingle tuner constantly bombing and making opponent float throwing off his game, finishes off with a really big rupee.

Tingle: Jailed, he thinks he's so strong.

Lucas: woh, you just beat a side four guy with ease.

Tingle: Hey it's all about my resources.
Guntz: (reading text from Klonoa) Lucario, Lloyd, Ridley, we need to bust Klonoa out.
Kazooie: I sent a clock work and side fourers are coming to get Klonoa.

Tingle: Well too bad for them. (goes Tingle Tuner)

Lloyd: to the jail.
*explode*
Guntz:Huh
*rupee*
Lucario:Crap
*rupe-explode*
Ridley
*ex-I'll escort myself

Tingle: Hah
*stabbed/stunned*
WW Link: Hah (saves buddies)

Tingle: Revenge
Mega Man: Revenge
Lucario/Klonoa/Guntz/Ridley: Revenge

Jim:Revenge I mean, How will Tingle plot his revenge? How will Mega Man plot his revenge? How will Lucario plot his revenge? How will Klonoa plot his revenge? How will Guntz plot his revenge? How will Ridley plot his revenge? How will I plot my revenge? Find out next time. Maybe a bomb.

Chapter 13: Revenge is 40 Letter Word
Mail Man: TOO MUCH!!!

fredrickthethird

Chapter 13: Revenge is 40 Letter Word

Yoshatner: Jim put down the bomb we're all friends here.

Jim: Yeah we are (puts down bomb)
*explode*
Yoshatner: Thanks, Well toda- Oh my gosh it's William Shatner, the human!

William: Hey you are the yoshi version of myself, can I have an auto-graph?

Yoshatner: Trade?

William: Sure. (swaps)

William and Yoshanter: Bye, and thanks. Oh and I'm your biggest fan!

Jim: I never got your autograph.

Yoshatner: Here just put down the canon.

Jim: Thank you man.

Yoshatner: Don't be silly.

Jim: Too late, OOGABOOGABOOGA!

Yoshatner: Okay... Well onto buisni-

Jim: Oh My go- (hit with pan)

Yoshatner: Well onto buisness... again. Well alot of people want revenge, or wanted in Jim's case, who will act on it. And it's The Belated New Years Party, where's the destination?

Lanky: I just got words from the hands we need a belated new years party, and they said to appoint a party comitee. I'll post the list in the computers in each of your bases.

List: Leaders: Tingle and WW Link. Various members: Ridley Claus Kloanoa Guntz Lucario Tiny And Boo-bot-2.

Boob bot 1 and 3: Ah man!

Tingle, Ridley, Claus, Klonoa, Guntz, and Lucario: Revenge time.

Dimentio: Time for my annual Belated New Years Party in my beach House in Hawaii. (teleports to Beach House. Announcement over whole beach) Okay 7:00 Party time at the big Beach House in the middle of the lake!

Megaman: My old buddy, we can catch up.

Master Hand: Hey I didn't any other Smashers we're taking vacations.

Crazy Hand: Well I guess we'll party there.

Megaman: YES!

Crazy Hand: What was that?

Megaman: IM A CAT!

Crazy Hand: OK, THANKS!

Megaman: NO PROBLEM!

Dimentio: (at Party) Megaman hey, I didn't you were here.

Megaman: Yeah, I took a vacation to get my stresses washed away, but then the people I was mad at showed up so I'm plotting my revenge.

Dimentio: On who?

Megaman: The hands.

Dimentio: Well have fun, wait, Tourny at the end of night, you should be able to take them out there.

Megaman: Thanks.
Lanky: (answers phone) Classic Luigi it was the hands that denied you.

Classic Luigi: (at Dimentio's party) Ok hey there right over there. Hey who are you.

Megaman: I'm Megaman, I'm plotting my revenge against the hands.

Classic Luigi: Me too, hey I'll go in on that with you.

Megaman: Ok we'll do doubles in the tourny at the end of night.

Classic Luigi: Sounds Peachy.
WW Link: Ok so I think we should hang up side 1 decorations here.

Tingle: tuner time. (bombs WW link)

Ridley: Hey can we have our revenge too?

Tingle: You can get yours after the party, I just had the perfect opportunity.

Ridley: I see.

Tingle: Ok I say we hang them up here.

Claus: Yeah that looks much prettier there.
Dimentio: Tourny time! Everyone we're doing doubles first so get in here.
Time forward.

Dimentio: Ok final round Megaman and Classic-Luigi VS. Crazy-Hand and Master-Hand

Megamna's attack: super strong blast. Master hand HP 300 down from 600

Master Hand's Attack: Rockets COUNTER: Classic Luigi gets jumps on the rockets then lannds on Master hand and repeadetly stomps on the poor hand. Master Hand KO
Smash Ball
Crazy Hand's FS: Goes Giga Hand and attempts to grab both players but grabs only Classic Luigi TEAM COUNTER: Shoots full power shot FOLLOW UP:  shoots a barrage of mini shots

Crazy Hand: Loses gia hand form and Hp plummets to 120

Crazy Hand's Attack: he flips out and knock out Megaman TEAM COUNTER: Classic Luigi gets flower and barrages him with fire balls and hops on him when he's stunned Crazy Hand HP 1

Crazy Hand's Attack: He grabs classic luigi tosses and slaps KOing him but Classic Luigi lands on him KOing him.

Dimentio: Tie
Tingle: Finally party Time.

Boo bot 2: lets gut some guns out

Tingle: not til the end.

Dimentio:Honey I'm Home!

Jim: (waking Up) Aw man Peter just showed me how to fly. Well Buisness now.

Yoshatner: Well George it was nice having you.

George Clooney: Nice being here, Well tell your cousin Yoshlooney hi.

Yoshatner: I will!

Jim: I knew I saw him before I went out. What will happen when everyone wakes up? How fun will the party be? When will side four exact revenge against Tingle? Will WW Link be mad? What is at the end? What will Wario, Bowser, and Tiny do with their guns? Find Out next time.

Yoshlooney: I need to speaak to my cousin Yoshatner.

Jim: In there.

Chapter 14: Smash Mansion's Belated New Years Party

fredrickthethird

Chapter 14: Smash Mansion's Belated New Years Party
Yoshatner: Seeya Shlooney. Ok The hands are leaving but they're not alone. And an unexpected romance. Homemade Punch?

Crazy Hand: Let's get to the mansion.

Master Hand: Ok Dimentio left a quick train in his basement to egt there very quickly.

Megaman: Hear that Classic Luigi, Let's hitch hike

Classic Luigi: Sounds like a plan. (The hands get in the train and the pair get on top0

Crazy Hand: Home

Megaman: I can blow a ditch outta this soft ground easy. (charges and fires)

Classic Luigi: I'll furnish. (pulls furniture a ceiling and a door out of his backside) And they say 2D people can't store things.

Megaman: I'll install machinery to disguise ourselves and to get in out of the mansion. (pulls more stuff out the tox of Classic Luigi)

Classic Luigi: Surprising clean isn't it?

Megaman: Wow, your like the bag of Mary Poppins.

Classic Luigi: She took a chunk off me, I'm only 7 bit now.
Lanky: 4 new people huh.

Crazy: We're back. Oh and who put a new team in our hideout.

Lanky: (hurriedly) Sakurai

Crazy: This says there's four new people and high computer activity outside and underground, we were followed. (they all run outside)
Tingle: Hey ZSS, like my homemade punch?

ZSS: Yeah it's delicious! When I saw you make it upstairs looked delicious aswell.

Tingle: How are you like'n the party.

ZSS: It's pretty awesome.

WW Link: Hey you Tingle, you exploded me.

Tingle: Tuner Time.
*explode*
ZSS: He's very annoying.

Tingle: I know.
?: Lloyd Genis!

Lloyd&Genis: Collette!!!

Collette: I heard about this party and came here, and master hand says I can stay!

Lloyd: Nice.

Genis: Any others coming?

Collette: No they had to go to family things, cept Raine, she had to go to a school thing.

Genis: Ah man.
Lanky: The computer says write there.

Crazy Hand: I'll blow out a hole. (uses rocket)

MegaMan: Classic Luigi use that machine to teleport the hideout somewhere else and deeper, and make it impossible to read.

Master Hand: Increase security, now.

Crazy Hand: After the party, we can't lower the smashers spirits right now.

Lanky: I'll be on the lookout.

Crazy Hand: They won't be out for a while don't worry

Lanky: Luigi's brother is here he could disguise himself.

Master Hand: Tell Dimentio, he'll make sure Classic Mario is the real thing. (everyone enters the party.

Crazy Hand: This is fun. I think I'll make this weekly thing.
WW Link: You Jerk Tingle, CHALLENGE

Tingle's attack: Goes tingle tuner Reapeatedly blows up link. FOLLOW UP: throws a big rupee KOing his opponent

Tingle:Easy KO.
?: Of course I'll date you. (? hugs ?)

Ike: Wow, my roomate gets a date. (I'm not reavealing what team Ike is in til the romance is revealed)
Classic Luigi: So I can Trust you.

?: of course I mean everyone needs an inside man.

Classic Luigi; He's old but I guess experience is good.

?: These glasses can read minds and frankly I'm not happy about what you just thought, E. Gadd doesn't like.

Classic Luigi: Sorry I didn't mean it, except for the experience part, you are brilliant.

E. Gadd: Thank You. Well at the end of party people are shooting randomly with trophy guns, I'll steal one like your supposed to and keep it til the end, I'll give it to you at 1:23 twighlight time, only if you have a clear goal that can bee done at that time can you be in twighlight time, otherwise it's just plain old 1:23. Twighlight people can also go into this time.
Zelda and Link: Midna! Hey!

Midna: Hey! I came for the party but Crazy made me stay.

Link: it'll be nice to have another friend around.

Crazy Hand: (on intercom) I like this party, we will have them when ever I feel like it now.

Jim: Who is the romance between? Will Midna catch E. Gadd and Classic Luigi? Will Dimentio go with his mentor E. Gadd or the hands? How many new guests will come with the frequent parties? Find Out next time.

Chapter 15:Sonic's Twighlight Journey