News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Highway To Hell

Started by Macawmoses, April 18, 2009, 11:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

After fighting the morons for half an hour, I scored my AC/DC tickets for August 26th. Hell Yeah. So from then on, I'm on the highway to hell.

You should all know I'm excited. Everyone that knows me does.

But to make this relevant...last concert you went to? Are you going to any concerts soon? Any group you'd pay your left kidney and firstborn child to see?

Beatnik

The last concert I went to was a Pulsewave show in NYC, Nullsleep and GWEM played. Chiptune stuff, for those of you unfamiliar with the 8bit scene.

The band I would love to see more than any other would be Darkestrah, which would be hard because they're from Kyrgyztan and they're not famous enough to have a US tour yet.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Light

I went to an American Idol concert a few years ago, when I actually watched the show. It was meh.

I'm going to a Coldplay concert this Summer. It should be pretty good- *shot*
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.