First Full Album! Track 10 is here! Can be downloaded separately or with album.

Started by The Seventh, November 25, 2010, 02:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

http://rapidshare.com/files/433266676/Alisaishock-Electron_Fire_Final_VersionWITHTRACK10LOL.rar

Note!  Don't let track one...sway your opinion...if it annoys you that much, I won't be hurt if you delete it.  I made it for teh lulz...to be honest.  This is not really even all that serious.

Here's my first album...had to upload it there because no other upload sites would work worth poop.  Download speeds might be hella slow, dunno.

A mixture of randomness assorted into different tracks (tracks themselves are comparitively cohesive individually), I got it all, ambient, rapid, epic, and just plain obnoxious (fortunately, the obnoxious tracks are rather short).  All in all, just a huge experiment this was, and I hope you enjoy.

Also, track 10 was originally Zovistograt's work...I altered the bassline and sped it up significantly.
http://rapidshare.com/files/433269378/10_THIS_SONG_IS_INCREDIBLY_OBNOXIOUS__THE_INSANE_ALISAISHOCK_EDITION_.mp3
meh

Magnum

Downloading now. I'll tell you how it is later.

1 = VERY ANNOYING! I deleted it.
2 = Not bad, but really repetitive and a little crazy. Not good crazy either.
3 = I actually liked this one.
4 = :| No go. Reminds me of YTP (which I hate).
5 = It was okay.
6 = No.
7 = Not feeling it at all.
8 = VERY catchy.
9 = Another one I enjoyed.
10 = Nothing. Like, no 10.
11 = City Chase? Reminded me of a more, "Sewer Chase". Really, it did. It almost sounded grimy at parts. Really liked it.
12 = Fun to listen to actually.
13 = OH how I love Piano pieces. This one is my favorite.

Overall, pretty okay. There were some that really didn't sound good, but the others were really nice. I can picture myself listening to them again.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

RX-78-2

You made an album? Good for you! That's awesome! :)  I'll totally listen to it, but I have to know how large the file is. I only have 205 MB left on my hard drive, so... yeah... :(
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

The Seventh

Quote from: Magnum on November 25, 2010, 04:15:32 PM
Downloading now. I'll tell you how it is later.

1 = VERY ANNOYING! I deleted it. :3
2 = Not bad, but really repetitive and a little crazy. Not good crazy either.Seems to be a love it or hate it track
3 = I actually liked this one. Yeah, one of my faves, too
4 = :| No go. Reminds me of YTP (which I hate).[actually, it was a request from a friend XD
5 = It was okay.I was told that, while good, that it was a little slow...
6 = No.lol I was goofing around there
7 = Not feeling it at all.Actually, I am wondering why I even added that now that I think of it
8 = VERY catchy.Interesting, wasn't expecting this to be...catchy.
9 = Another one I enjoyed.As I expected...
10 = Nothing. Like, no 10.lol a version with 10 will be up soon...as I might upload 10 only for those that missed it.
11 = City Chase? Reminded me of a more, "Sewer Chase". Really, it did. It almost sounded grimy at parts. Really liked it. Might change the name, then...
12 = Fun to listen to actually.Yeah, I was experimenting heavily with that one.  Glad it turned out alright.
13 = OH how I love Piano pieces. This one is my favorite.This was another experiment...and I am also glad it turned out well! That was actually a synthesized piano.

Overall, pretty okay. There were some that really didn't sound good, but the others were really nice. I can picture myself listening to them again.
Okay, obviously everyone will have different perspectives...but I am glad you gave me some criticisms...
meh

Magnum

Quote from: Alisaihin on November 26, 2010, 07:39:07 AM
Okay, obviously everyone will have different perspectives...but I am glad you gave me some criticisms...
Well I'll give you a better opinion later. My attention span for music is very low, so that was on the fly. First one still sucked though.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

The Seventh

Quote from: Magnum on November 26, 2010, 01:15:29 PM
Well I'll give you a better opinion later. My attention span for music is very low, so that was on the fly. First one still sucked though.
I won't deny that track 1 sucked balls.  It was made for me to laugh when someone complains.

>:3
meh