News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// What would you like? xDDD Just kidding, I can't cook, lol.
See you tomorrow then, Phoenix. ^_^

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 05:23:34 PM
Shaelyn was awakened from her light slumber by the sound of footsteps crushing the grass beneath the feet making the noise. Her eyes fluttered open as she turned on her back, usually sleeping on her side and sometimes her stomache, though she only slept on her stomach when she was sleeping on a bed. Without a blanket or sleeping bag or anything, one would think she was cold, but Shaelyn was used to sleeping outdoors.

"Well, you're up early." Shaelyn remarked, sitting up and looking to Mike with a slight grin. Though, seeing the slightly distraught look on his face, she became a bit more serious. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

mike glanced at her

he thought back to at the lake

(flash back)
"go alakazam"
tell him haunter

haunter:haunt haunt haunt haunt haunt haunt....
and so it went then alakazam turned to mike and told him everything through telekinesis

"darn.... a suicune who knew sigh well nothing revalent better get back to camp before shaelyn notices"
"haunter alakazam return"

and so he heads back to camp

(end flash back)

"bad dream" him mumbled

missingnomaster

"I wonder what Phoenix saw.... I'll just have to wait... Floon, be ready to use embargo."

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Avion-Finch

It was morning, and Avion had made it all the way to the Cave that bordered Oreburgh, he was slightly tired, but the severity of the situation kept him on his feet.

"Dont worry Terra, I'm coming!" yelled Avion.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Shaelyn gave a slight chuckle, patting Stantler's stomach, which stirred him to awaken. He yawned a horse-like yawn, stretching his buckling legs and standing up, looking over to Shaelyn. Meanwhile, Shaelyn sat cross-legged on the grass along the shore of the lake, placing her hands out beside her to support her form.

"So.." Shaelyn murmured, starting to feel the awkwardness of this social situation sinking in. "What do you think we should do today?" she asked him. Shaelyn knew they had a vague schedule, and a battle to work in, but she wasn't sure what order they would do that in.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 05:34:00 PM
Shaelyn gave a slight chuckle, patting Stantler's stomach, which stirred him to awaken. He yawned a horse-like yawn, stretching his buckling legs and standing up, looking over to Shaelyn. Meanwhile, Shaelyn sat cross-legged on the grass along the shore of the lake, placing her hands out beside her to support her form.

"So.." Shaelyn murmured, starting to feel the awkwardness of this social situation sinking in. "What do you think we should do today?" she asked him. Shaelyn knew they had a vague schedule, and a battle to work in, but she wasn't sure what order they would do that in.
"take it" he tosses the poketech to shaelyn

"lets head  to eterna i dont like the fell of this place....something isnt right...."

he shudders

"darn whats wrong with me it was just a dream"

missingnomaster

After 10 minutes had gone by, John went to sleep wondering if anything had happened. He awoke next morning not sure exactly what to do.

"Someone else will have to make breakfast, i cant cook."

FearItself

Shaelyn caught the Poketch in her hand, smiling a bit more as she placed it in her pocket. "Thanks.." she replied, not sounding as though she were grateful, but deep down she really was. He saved her a lot of trouble of going back to Jubilife to get one, as well as having to battle him to get it. She was more grateful than she seemed to be on the outside.

"Eterna?" she questioned. "Well, if you say so... But I'd like to stop in Floarama to get some Honey, if that's okay with you. I hear it attracts certain Pokemon that only appear when Honey is placed on certain trees."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 05:41:41 PM
Shaelyn caught the Poketch in her hand, smiling a bit more as she placed it in her pocket. "Thanks.." she replied, not sounding as though she were grateful, but deep down she really was. He saved her a lot of trouble of going back to Jubilife to get one, as well as having to battle him to get it. She was more grateful than she seemed to be on the outside.

"Eterna?" she questioned. "Well, if you say so... But I'd like to stop in Floarama to get some Honey, if that's okay with you. I hear it attracts certain Pokemon that only appear when Honey is placed on certain trees."

mike pondered for a moment then grined

" thats fine with me so long was we get out of here u care for flying?"

missingnomaster

"Floroama... sounds good."

OOC// I really miscalculated. How i got drifloon doesn't really make sense...

Avion-Finch

Avion made his way into Oreburgh city, he then ran to Terra's house, he furiously pounded his hands on the door

"TERRA! TERRA!" he yelled as he pounded on the door, for what seemed like an eternity, the door laid dormant(door, dormant :P.... :-\) but then, it creaked open, and a young lady with sand blonde hair and a red dress peeked out of the door, then she saw Avion and jumped on him

"Avion I cant beleive its you!" She yelled happily.

"Terra, is everything ok....do you still have....IT?" he asked, the it he was refering to was obviously Suicune,

She smiled "Yes, its right with me, dont worry, I will come with you...but, you need a badge dont you?" she said
Avion then remembered, that certain parts of Sinnoh, have places where badges must be shown, he then looked down in sadness.

"Dont worry, Roark told me that if anything happened, that I would be a sort of fill in gym leader, but nothing ever really happened on that so I have alot of spare badges, here, take one" she said as she gave one to Avion.

Ooc//I have to go for now, dinner :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 05:45:24 PM
"Floroama... sounds good."

OOC// I really miscalculated. How i got drifloon doesn't really make sense...
ooc/ u mean ur following us or are u with us i dont recall u catching up.... :|

Transient Link

occ// kk enjoy dinner i have to leav in 10 min too got to watch naruto WOOT!!