News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Shh...there's a new site in town.

Started by Silverhawk79, November 21, 2010, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

As you may or may not have heard from the podcast and various other sources, Mackormoses and I have been collaborating on a new side project. Tonight, we are proud to announce our newest site in the network: Shh Mom!
The name is unorthodox, as are many things about the site. However, we are very serious about reviewing games and providing quality content. We are extremely lucky and were able to snag D3stiny Sm4sher, former writer for GoNintendo, as well as many other reviewers from both NSFCD and elsewhere. Now you may be asking, why?
The answer? Because we can, of course. We're letting the faithful members of NSFCD get a sneak preview of the site before next month's official launch, and will be taking feedback and suggestions on how to improve it. Obviously there are a few minor changes that still need to be made, but for the most part the site is completely finished.

Enjoy!

Macawmoses

Oh, and anyone that wants a free WiiWare game should read this...

http://shh-mom.com/interview-with-christophe-kohler/

Four copies are being given away. Follow the account on twitter and tweet the message, or just post a comment. Two games are being given out for each method.

Magnum

Why was I not informed of this sooner?
|:

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Magnum on November 21, 2010, 10:38:58 PM
Why was I not informed of this sooner?
|:
Because we were trying to keep it sort of a secret.

Magnum

Macawmoses

Sir, feel free to sign up for the forums. Or enter our contest for Fishie Fishie.

Magnum

Kayo

Hey, Silver kept his promise. So here's my comments.

Cool site. Except of course there's still a few minor problems with it, and I'm not sure where to point them out. :U
I haven't found anything seriously bad though. Good work.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kianglo on November 22, 2010, 04:37:12 AM
Hey, Silver kept his promise. So here's my comments.

Cool site. Except of course there's still a few minor problems with it, and I'm not sure where to point them out. :U
I haven't found anything seriously bad though. Good work.
The site board on the SHH Forums is a good place :)

Doodle

YEAH

Matt

Oh cool another site, as if you both didn't fail with this one.

Kayo

It's sad that we need two topics for this. Seriously guys, you couldn't just look at the Bulletin Board? You pass it every day on your way to Power On :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Kianglo on November 24, 2010, 05:52:38 PM
It's sad that we need two topics for this. Seriously guys, you couldn't just look at the Bulletin Board? You pass it every day on your way to Power On :|
Sorry, I have only the Power On board bookmarked
>=3

Shujinco2

Why can't I login anymore?

It doesn't even recognize my email. :(

Kayo

Evidently you login to the site and the forum separately.

They should be linked ;_;
[move][/move]