News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

There are two things I hate in this world.

Started by GROUCHO THE MIGHTY, December 15, 2007, 11:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: JMV290 on December 16, 2007, 12:48:08 AM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 16, 2007, 12:46:21 AM

4th amendment has what to do with anything?
how do i warrantless wiretap
Quote from: Larryi5 on December 16, 2007, 12:45:55 AM
2 things i hate are people who wanna change society  based on religous beliefs (like "in god we trust on the dollar bill). AND when a million people talk to you at the sametime.
It's just an expression.  People need to stop whining about simple things like "in god we trust" and "one nation under god"

wow I actually agree with jmv on this one.

JMV

Quote from: Larryi5 on December 16, 2007, 12:55:48 AM

People need to stop advertising religion all over the place. its annoying, what if it said "God is not Real" all over your money, wouldnt you be kinda annoyed?  :P
I'm an atheist, why would I get annoyed if some one told me God doesn't exist?

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 16, 2007, 12:56:14 AM
Are you talking about both sides or just one side in particular?

Well, I guess both.  People just like whining about things being offensive.  "omg u sed merry christmas 2 me fuk u im not shopping here no moar."  and "omg they kill god in the book that this movie is based on plz boykot"  are equally idiotic.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Larryi5

Quote from: JMV290 on December 16, 2007, 01:08:19 AM
Quote from: Larryi5 on December 16, 2007, 12:55:48 AM

People need to stop advertising religion all over the place. its annoying, what if it said "God is not Real" all over your money, wouldnt you be kinda annoyed?  :P
I'm an atheist, why would I get annoyed if some one told me God doesn't exist?

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 16, 2007, 12:56:14 AM
Are you talking about both sides or just one side in particular?

Well, I guess both.  People just like whining about things being offensive.  "omg u sed merry christmas 2 me fuk u im not shopping here no moar."  and "omg they kill god in the book that this movie is based on plz boykot"  are equally idiotic.

I dont about stuff like that, i just think its annoying when its mixed in with the government. Everyone else can do what they want as long they arent bugging the crap put of everyone to believe in their god.

ZGDK