News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Uh... What's with the Avatars here?

Started by Cbajd5, September 23, 2007, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cbajd5

They all seem to be automatically resized to a certian size. This the only one I have that dosen't make it look all wierd. So... Why's this happening?

Judas

You mean, how it puts it in a scroll box? Just resize it, there's a limit on how big avatars can be.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

The Riddler

Unless I'm misreading you, I'm pretty sure the answer to why they resize is common sense.

Think about it.

Psycho_Ivan

Mine is freaking 32x32. ??? Well, guess that means I wont be using mine for now.

The Riddler

Oh, I see, they're getting UPsized, now downsized.

Nothing I can do about that.

MarioSonic44

EDIT: Yay it's fixed.

Cbajd5

Quote from: Snorkel on September 23, 2007, 09:14:24 PM
You mean, how it puts it in a scroll box? Just resize it, there's a limit on how big avatars can be.

No, I put a 36x36 pixel one and it resized it to be HUGE. So it's not because they're too big. It's because alot of them are too small. That's why I had to change mine to NEKU. Who has no Neck.

(Why is "It's a Wonderful World" not in America yet? It's made by the KH guy.)

Judas

Quote from: Cbajd5 on September 23, 2007, 09:18:33 PM

No, I put a 36x36 pixel one and it resized it to be HUGE. So it's not because they're too big. It's because alot of them are too small. That's why I had to change mine to NEKU. Who has no Neck.

Oh. I think it's just been fixed.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Dill

Quote from: Cbajd5 on September 23, 2007, 09:18:33 PM

Yeah, the settings were that 140x140 was the max size. But we also had it set so HTML resized the images, which means that because it is HTML, it doesn't care how big your image is, it'll make it 140x140 anyway. I changed it to Javacript, which should work. You might have to go to your profiles, remove your avatars, and then put them back in so it re-does everything.

phatyo

My avatar is really small and im serieux it is but acroding to this site its 100x to big :/

Cbajd5

So that was fixed quickly, Cool. I'm keeping Neku though. (Smaller though.)

bluaki

Well, now it's even weirder.
While the page is loading, my avatar is stretched to 140x140. It suddenly becomes 80x80 after the page is done loading.

Psycho_Ivan

Interestingly, it takes a moment for it to want to make it small.

Cbajd5

Quote from: Psycho_Ivan on September 23, 2007, 09:26:24 PM

At least it's normal most of the time, Just close your eyes when pages are loading.

IT'S FUN.

TAINTED3

Quote from: Cbajd5 on September 23, 2007, 09:27:14 PM
Quote from: Psycho_Ivan on September 23, 2007, 09:26:24 PM

At least it's normal most of the time, Just close your eyes when pages are loading.

IT'S FUN.

YAY?!