<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What are you doing here at 7am?

Started by Judas, September 24, 2007, 04:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

Or 5am, or 6am, or 8am.

I just got out of the shower, and have to leave for school soon.  :(

By the way, tonight I'm going to be improving a bunch of minor things here, like board condensing, making this skin look better, adding another skin or two...
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Don't forget to fix the broken images in the PM window, among other things.
I'm just killing time, waiting until 7:15. That's when I leave for school.

HeroOfTimeO0

I start at nine so I'm on here now. It's 8.

Juni

Checking out this, and boyah, oh and cleaning my shoes. educate;

Pikagirl_777

Just took a shower. Gotta go to school in 10 minutes. So I'll just hang here for a bit.  ;D

Skillet7

It's 7:36 here. I don't know why I'm here. :P I'll have to leave for school soon.

Link3588

Flygon

Quote from: Snorkel on September 24, 2007, 04:51:22 AM
Or 5am, or 6am, or 8am.

I just got out of the shower, and have to leave for school soon.  :(

By the way, tonight I'm going to be improving a bunch of minor things here, like board condensing, making this skin look better, adding another skin or two...
Make a blue and gray skin. ;D I can help with GFX if needed.

I always check my usual sites before school. ;P

StarWindWizard7

I am......... about to go to work.

Looking forward to seeing what else this site can do.

NGAMER9

Well, I'm almost late for school, so I have to go and eun as fast as I can soon.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Poncho

Just came out of the shower about 20 minutes go. Getting ready for school. D:

Baka

I homeschool, but I wanted to mess around a bit before I begin.

Twillightwolf

Wappa

I'm here because there is no Nsider, lol! :D I have all the free time in the world too. No job at the moment.  :P