News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

No.  It is as hard as I think it is because I've tried.  I've always tried to be a good, friendly person and always be myself above all else.  Every time I am pushed away or blocked out.  Aside from my childhood friends who have already gotten to know me (and I'm mostly not in regular contact with), this happens every.  Single.  Time.
The world is practically formed of nothing but judgmental, lying poop holes, and as a result my self-confidence is wrecked.  I question every single little thing I do that involves other people, and that's only when I bother doing anything like that, because I have an expectation of being pushed away again.

L10

Quote from: Custom on September 18, 2014, 08:52:35 PM
that's something personal to you. it's not the norm for these forums. i'm just giving you the facts, i know most of the users here pretty well and keep up with them on other social media sites (and i still go to the irc channel maybe like 25 times a year). it's probably why nobody comes here anymore, they got real life poop to deal with. maybe the mindset you like is the norm for some obscure -chan offshoot, so check out one of those if you want to be around people that still have your mindset about being social.

it's important to grasp social norms to be successful in life. start dressing better, picking up on social cues, listening more, and interacting with people you find interesting. it's not nearly as hard as you think it is. i was there when i was 16 and it took a lot for me to get out of it. i still don't have as much confidence as I would like to, but I've been working on it. it's all about improving and doing your best, I guess. i don't know why i'm telling you this, i still think you're trolling 90% of the time. maybe it's because i had that mindset when I was young and regret having it now. not much can be done about what's in my past, but i'm trying to make sure the future counts, even if i don't get very far.

You said it.

Seriously, when I stopped coming here it was because I got a girlfriend, and actually made something of myself in real life. It turns out if you simply start making yourself socially aware(just aware of social norms) you don't even have to practice the popular social norms. Just know what they are so you can't outcast yourself. On top of that there are a lot more people out there "like us" that function socially, even play sports.

I came here all the time like sophomore year, but then got my first "real" girlfriend by junior year, and by the time senior year came around, I wasn't that kid picked last in gym. I was picked over some of the jocks even simply because I was liked better.

Since then I did break up with her after 2 years, but now I'm with another girl, who I love very much. We've been living together for over a year now(minus the time we spend at college).
Did you ever think the reason you say it's a " statistical impossibility" is not because of your social click, but perhaps because you can't have a girlfriend if you spend ever day locked in your room. Of course you wont find one because you're not going out and meeting people.
0o!f

Zero

He really pulled the "i have no life so everyone else that posts here must not" card eh?

I've been engaged for about 5 years. I don't blame you for not knowing me well trollboy. I don't really share personal things often, like I mentioned earlier.

I do recommend getting out though more, man. Not like your computer is going anywhere.

Quote from: L10 on September 17, 2014, 10:06:45 AM
This isn't a surprising thing for people our age.

But that's great for you Zero, at a some point you have to be able to put your foot down and take care of yourself, do things that'll make you happy.

Thanks man.

Viewtifulboy

I do go out.  Rarely, since we live in kind of a small town with few social gatherings.  And every time I do I'm pushed away as usual.  Rejected.  Sitting alone, scaring people away without them telling me what their problem is.  Being blocked off even during mandatory volunteer speech sessions.  Having lies spread about me, hurting others' feelings despite my strongest efforts not to... There's so much of a life story to go over.  The world just rejects people like us. sadbot;   I don't even know how exactly girlfriends are supposed to work.  They're like that mythical treasure you've heard of, but can never comprehend yourself.

whatwewishfor

whatever

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

I don't take anything whatwewishfor types as sincere. >:(

L10

Viewtifulboy, I don't meant to be offensive.

I know I've been gone a while, but we're all older than when I used to come here, many of us matured into who we are now. I'm quite embarrassed how I used to be 6 years ago. So how you used to and how you now perceive us seems wrong. Any one of us having a girlfriend is not a strange thing.

I go to a complete nerd school, sausage fest(probably 5:1 M:F ratio living on campus), despite that, many guys here do have girlfriends, most are socially acceptable, many play sports, many are "party goers." The kids that don't socially don't fit in, are extreme. Like don't shower often, so they smell god awful, or 'fap' in common rooms because their roommate kicked them out for smelling. Sleeping in the dining hall, or simply just never leaving their room. Our biggest clubs are probably Magic and Anime club.

My point is, I'm not trying to put you down, but just because some of us are "dorks" in society's mind, doesn't mean we don't function socially.
0o!f

L10

Quote from: Zero on September 19, 2014, 05:16:19 PM

Thanks man.
No problem. I know a few people who had crummy home situations, and getting out was one of the best things they could have done for their own emotional well being. Sometimes the distance can bring families closer together if that makes any sense.
0o!f

Viewtifulboy

So you're saying yes.  Society does lock us out, shun and exclude us.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 20, 2014, 03:32:41 PM
So you're saying yes.  Society does lock us out, shun and exclude us.

i'll reply to your older posts later but look at this

"The kids that don't socially don't fit in, are extreme. Like don't shower often, so they smell god awful, or 'fap' in common rooms because their roommate kicked them out for smelling. Sleeping in the dining hall, or simply just never leaving their room. Our biggest clubs are probably Magic and Anime club."

all this stuff is gross is and shunned becuase people don't want to be around it. it's not like it's a deformity from preventing them from showering and acting decent, they're just being selfish poop holes who are too lazy to do those things. like there is this kid at my school who wears the same pair of jeans everyday, smells like poop, and has tons of dandruff going everywhere. he also sneezes everywhere and doesn't even attempt to use a tissue or cover it up. poop's nasty. like, dude at school, i'll talk to you about pokemon iv breeding or whatever but don't act all elitist because of it and don't get offended when i don't give you a ride home because you don't have your license at 26. every time he stinks up my car and i roll down the windows on purpose and he continues to roll them up every time. he's so intercourse ing socially unaware it hurts. the intercourse ing neckbeard had the gull to be a complete weirdo when some girl asked him about his 3ds, she said she played new super mario bros on her old one and he started telling her that he iv trains and ev trains and all this embarrassing poop. also he angrily corrected her becuase she called his 3ds "new ds" when she wasn't referring to the "new 3ds".

these things are all fixable, they're just choosing not to fix them, and that's fine. just don't expect people to cater to you when you're a selfish poop hole.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

L10

0o!f

Viewtifulboy

I suppose.  I know I'm not anywhere on that level (I'm pretty hygienic and polite).  But it seems to me like you weren't being up-front to these people.  If he kept rolling the windows up, did you tell him to stop?  Did you tell him he smelled bad?  Did you tell him talking about how he does those special kinds of training is pompous?  And what's a neckbeard?