News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

I've been telling you all that we're all shut-ins society shuns into isolation, haven't I?  I know who I am.  I know I'm a good person.  Society, however, does not.  It doesn't care.  The world is filled with two-faced mask-wearing trash that will judge you and push you away based on the most minute details possible.  It's a horrible, horrible exclusionary place where we have no place except for ones hidden in obscurity just like us.

Tupin

Well, if you think that, guess what it's going to be like...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

Viewtifulboy, just because you're a shut-in that society doesn't like doesn't mean the rest of us are. Your inability to comprehend basic things and make valid points is just evidence of that.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 22, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
I've been telling you all that we're all shut-ins society shuns into isolation, haven't I?  I know who I am.  I know I'm a good person.  Society, however, does not.  It doesn't care.  The world is filled with two-faced mask-wearing trash that will judge you and push you away based on the most minute details possible.  It's a horrible, horrible exclusionary place where we have no place except for ones hidden in obscurity just like us.
youre lying to yourself
whatever

Viewtifulboy

We're all gamers here.  We all know how it is.

whatwewishfor

whatever

L10

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't play any more than 6 hours of games in a week. Usually much less or none at all. I don't think that makes me a gamer.

Also.

You are implying being a "gamer" means you don't socialize. I will reiterate: Magic and Anime club are some of the biggest clubs on campus. Frag Fest is probably the biggest social event on campus as well. Also, my friends and I make video games into drinking games at times.

MarioKart: You have to finish your drink before the end of the race, BUT drinking and driving is bad. So you have to pull over whenever you drink. OR everytime you fall or wipe out, take a drink.

Worms: Every 10 damage is a drink, suicide you finish your drink.

Smash Bros.: Every death is a drink.

Maybe not what 'gamers' do, but just because we play games doesn't make us a "gamer" or socially inept.
0o!f

Viewtifulboy

If you don't consider yourself a gamer I wonder what you're doing on this forum.  And big as those clubs may be, they're still isolated, and every member is lonely inside.  Even when you are at one of those clubs you're still pushed away. :(

Matt

Quote from: Zero on September 22, 2014, 04:50:28 AM
I think it has more to do with Viewtifulboy. I mean, this guy posts a screen shot from what I THINK might be that Fist of the North Star Dynasty Warriors game in a reply for what reason?

More or less, your post just sparked an incoherent/unfathomable fire under his ass. Majority of what now can be considered a toxic dump hole of a forum's activity, is from him... but hey, I'll be here till this dump hole dies.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 22, 2014, 01:27:52 PM
the people who have to convince themselves that they are good people usually end up being some of the worst

just do this:
Quote from: Tupin on September 22, 2014, 12:35:29 PM
Learn to be okay with who you are.

and hey, if you're being yourself and you don't like how people are treating you try one of two things

1. change
2. intercourse  off

not everyone is obligated to be your friend. you can go jerk off in public like the nerds lichigo knows, but if you do i'm not going to hang out with you. nobody is going to stop you though, just don't expect people to cater to you without you putting in effort in. if things aren't working now, they probably aren't going to work in your favor in the future. you can either adapt or have everything stay the same

if you're not happy with the way things are going, put in some effort or deal with it

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

Don't be a conformist.  Be polite, obviously, and never do that thing you mentioned (public or not), but strive to be yourself.  Yes we are hated and pushed away by society at large, but that's something we're going to have to accept someday, no matter how much we try to fight it.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 22, 2014, 07:46:06 PM
Don't be a conformist.  Be polite, obviously, and never do that thing you mentioned (public or not), but strive to be yourself.  Yes we are hated and pushed away by society at large, but that's something we're going to have to accept someday, no matter how much we try to fight it.
why do you keep grouping everyone with yourself what is wrong with you
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 22, 2014, 07:46:06 PM
yeah dude what www4 said we're not like you

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

We're all in the same boat here.  All a part of the same community.  All people who love games.  But friendships are built on honesty.  So be honest.  You don't have to lie to make yourself seem superior.