News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So what the poop have you done with your lives?

Started by Doodle, May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

It looks like the people have spoken, Zero.  Let us dance the dance of death so that I may demonstrate who the true superior being is.

ME86

stop this posting style you're going to cause me to relapse

Viewtifulboy

Super

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

L10

I intercourse ing leave for 3 days and this happens?
0o!f

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 28, 2014, 10:16:45 AM

You must think you're pretty darn cool, don't you.  You think that just because you have a girlfriend and your own house that makes you superior to me!  Do I have that right?!  Because you're not!And I'm going to prove it.

I directly CHALLENGE you, Zero!  To any online game of your choosing that we both own!  Your skills have been faltering, but I've been keeping them honed!

I haven't really made any claims as to if I'm superior to you or not. I'm just saying stop restricting yourself by throwing all these barriers up. "I can't do this because of society" or whatever you were trying to get at is just an excuse and deep down you know that. Rome wasn't built in a day man, you can't just get discouraged because you fail. That's why I'm telling you to "git gud". It has nothing to do with your fighting game skills.

If you're right about anything, its that perhaps I'm not as good as I used to be. I used to play a lot of fighters, and I still do but nowhere near as much. Competitively speaking, I'm probably only in top form with Guilty Gear XX Accent Core R, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter 2(any iteration with Cammy and I'm intercourse ing good), Naruto Storm 3/Revolution, and Smash Bros Melee. I'd probably have to warm up a lot with anything else.

If you really wanna play some King of Fighters XIII I could do it though. My PSN ID is EternalRyuenjin. I'd also be down to play Blazblue. I only have continuum shift but I could probably get whichever version you have easily if you own one.

Zero

I'd also like to point out that my fight stick is busted. Give me some time to either fix it or get a new one. I have bills to pay so it could be some time, but this is gonna happen man. Should be fun

Viewtifulboy

I do not have KOF on the PS3.  I have it on the PC and iPhone, so that will not do.  I also have it on the 360, but FUCK MONTHLY FEES!  And fight sticks are not necessary.  Perhaps you have a 3DS with Super Street Fighter 4 or Dead or Alive Dimensions?

And you're right.  I shouldn't get discouraged just because I fail.  I should get discouraged because I fail every single time for years!

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 29, 2014, 12:05:19 PM
  And fight sticks are not necessary.

They're pretty necessary if you're a player that actually knows what's up. I've only ever played a handful of pad players that could beat me or challenge me, one is one of my best friends, but they're a dime a dozen and good pad players like my friend admit that there is something holding them back, they just have a preference and stick to it.

So now that you've said this I'm even more confident despite being a stick user. This should be fun, Viewtifulboy. I am not a pad player but at this point I don't think it matters.

Anyway I don't have any 3DS fighters(handheld fighters? ugh) and I actually sold my 360 recently because I needed the money and wasn't using it.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 29, 2014, 12:05:19 PM

And you're right.  I shouldn't get discouraged just because I fail.  I should get discouraged because I fail every single time for years!

Then perhaps its time to try things differently and instead of playing by your rules, learn the rules of society man. Don't be a weirdo. Study a normal guy or something. You can still do things you like, I mean poop, I do.

whatwewishfor

whatever

Viewtifulboy

"Normal guys" are boring, two-faced cowards.

And do you have any good PC games?

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on September 29, 2014, 01:22:36 PM
"Normal guys" are boring, two-faced cowards.

And do you have any good PC games?

do you have street fighter iv on pc i want to play you in that
also i have king of fighters xiii but i've never played it

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

No, I only have Street Fighter 4 on the 3DS.  I have Skullgirls on the PC though, but I'm not as good at it as other games.