News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Salut, comment ça va ?

Started by ME86, November 13, 2007, 03:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ME86

Blah, my day has been good, though I'm getting sick of people setting fires to trash cans in the restrooms and then pulling the fire alarms, if you're going to start a fire, at least do it in a manner that gets us out of school for the rest of the day.  ::)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: ME86 on November 13, 2007, 03:11:40 PM
Blah, my day has been good, though I'm getting sick of people setting fires to trash cans in the restrooms and then pulling the fire alarms, if you're going to start a fire, at least do it in a manner that gets us out of school for the rest of the day.  ::)
I heard about that in the news...

NYY

elorm9

Macawmoses

ME86

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

phatyo

Je poura aller mieux. Jai faim ma mere travaille est jai rien na foutre. Je men merd :|

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: phatyo on November 13, 2007, 04:30:33 PM
Je poura aller mieux. Jai faim ma mere travaille est jai rien na foutre. Je men merd :|
no le gusta los lengues. yo no comprendelos.  :-\

ME86

Qu'est ce-que ? psyduck;

phatyo

Quote from: ME86 on November 13, 2007, 04:32:53 PM

Qu'est ce-que ? psyduck;
It could be better :P Canadian French with slang :P

ME86

Quote from: phatyo on November 13, 2007, 04:36:48 PM

Qu'est ce-que ? psyduck;

Ô j'ai étude français français.

phatyo

Quote from: ME86 on November 13, 2007, 04:42:01 PM
Quote from: phatyo on November 13, 2007, 04:36:48 PM

Qu'est ce-que ? psyduck;

Ô j'ai étude français français.
Meme affaire.  Sa la pas rappore comment je ecris mes mon francais est pas bon. Te dire la veritie mon francais a le sida.
Its like Brithis and American english we write the same but we have different slangs :P

Bowser81889

That happened to our school about two years ago when I was a junior.  There were constant fire alarms being pulled, and some kid set a fire in the boy's bathroom garbage.  The fire department was so fed up with everything, and they kept fining my school for each false offense.  Finally, my former principal decided to avert paying another fine by disabling the communication to the fire department when an alarm went off.  When a false alarm was pulled again, my principal was found out and suspended without pay, costing the district over $10,000 in damages.  He was almost given tenure charges, but instead he got off by resigning.  Not sure, but I think they have taken away his academic license.  It was all over the news, including CBS and Fox.  It was annoying having all these NY news crews here, considering there are much more newsworthy items happening in the world besides what occurred at our school.