News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What does Marth's taunt mean?

Started by sleepin_dude_99, September 25, 2007, 12:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: X-3 on September 25, 2007, 01:34:04 PM
He says, "You guys are freaking losers. I mean, 3/4ths of you aren't even human! And the ones that are are either short or dressed in a funny way! In fact, me and my amigo Roy are the only ones who are really human!"

Then Yoshi says, "BLASPHEMY!"

...wow, this is the worst of my posts yet.

Mario and Luigi are dressed Normally O_O

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 25, 2007, 01:29:47 PM
Quote from: Cannotcompute0 on September 25, 2007, 01:28:46 PM
Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 25, 2007, 01:26:55 PM
Quote from: Cannotcompute0 on September 25, 2007, 12:49:28 PM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on September 25, 2007, 12:47:40 PM
Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.Error cannot compute.
lolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwut

Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! [move]
The move command is full of win mirite?

lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea lol yea [move]
You got that right. I changed my sig so it moves to. I wonder if it can move the other way too? I wonder when the mods will get mad.
...̅̅̅

X-3

Quote from: Cannotcompute0 on September 25, 2007, 01:35:21 PM
He says, "You guys are freaking losers. I mean, 3/4ths of you aren't even human! And the ones that are are either short or dressed in a funny way! In fact, me and my amigo Roy are the only ones who are really human!"

Mario and Luigi are dressed Normally O_O

They're short, though.

buttlord420

Quote from: Doodle on September 25, 2007, 01:26:55 PM
lolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwutlolwut

Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! Doodlez rule! [move]

Kaz

it means "dude parrot flies is the superior algernon cadwallader album"

and that's why you can't take the japanese seriously
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Custom

Quote from: Kaz on May 15, 2013, 03:45:03 PM
it means "dude parrot flies is the superior algernon cadwallader album"

and that's why you can't take the japanese seriously

i used to like a band called gay witch abortion
what a crazy band name

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

k-fizzy

Flying Chickens

You really did do a fairly intercourse ing horrible job.

Viewtifulboy

He says "Everyone, watch me." (Minna, mitetekure.)