Main Menu

Only one thing really wrong with a mac.

Started by Pokesamrus, December 15, 2007, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

The rainbow spinny loading thing.
WHY WON'T IT STOP.

Ok, more things I dislike.

It's design. IT SEEMS THE CD CAN GET EASILY STUCK. sometimes it takes forever to eject.

it comes with too little memory.
512 is too small.  :(

I <3 macs for everything else though.

Oh, and I has one but usually use PC I bought. And semi-pimped out.

LinkXLR

Wait, 512 what?
GigaBytes?
If your talking gigabytes then your a complete retard. Macs come with no more than 200 gb. I don't know what the crap kinda computer your buying, but 512 is a FREAKING LOT of memory. The design has nothing wrong with it, there is no disc tray, so it loads faster, but ejects slower. The loading, I can understand, it does take long amounts of time to start up.

Straighten up your facts, and be a bit more patient.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

...̅̅̅

Kaz

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 15, 2007, 08:59:33 PM
Also it's a Mac.

You're retarded. There's nothing so bad about Macs that could make them bad overall.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Cbajd5

Quote from: LinkXLR on December 15, 2007, 08:58:20 PM
Wait, 512 what?
GigaBytes?
If your talking gigabytes then your a complete retard. Macs come with no more than 200 gb. I don't know what the crap kinda computer your buying, but 512 is a FREAKING LOT of memory. The design has nothing wrong with it, there is no disc tray, so it loads faster, but ejects slower. The loading, I can understand, it does take long amounts of time to start up.

I think they mean 512 MB of RAM. Which is smallish now.

Mystic

Wait, 512 what?
GigaBytes?

Where the hell did you get GB from? What computer has 512GB of RAM?

Use common sense, please.

Kaz

Quote from: Cbajd5 on December 15, 2007, 09:35:59 PM
Wait, 512 what?
GigaBytes?

I think they mean 512 MB of RAM. Which is smallish now.

Macbook standard for SDRAM memory is now 1GB.

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 15, 2007, 09:03:09 PM
Also it's a Mac.

You're retarded. There's nothing so bad about Macs that could make them bad overall.
Then why are they becoming more like PC's? Why can't they just be satisfied with what they are?
...̅̅̅

Kaz

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 15, 2007, 09:41:02 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 15, 2007, 09:03:09 PM
Also it's a Mac.

Then why are they becoming more like PC's? Why can't they just be satisfied with what they are?

And in turn, PCs are moving toward the Mac direction. They're both moving, and eventually, either some radical change will split them apart again or all computers will be virtually the same in OS design.

Judas

I prefer Macs over PCs for numerous reasons.

By the way, there are no Macs that come standard with 512mb of RAM, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Kaz

Quote from: Snorkel on December 15, 2007, 09:46:00 PM

By the way, there are no Macs that come standard with 512mb of RAM, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Well, he didn't say it was a current generation Macbook. Have previous ones come with 512mb?

Judas

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 15, 2007, 09:49:14 PM
Quote from: Snorkel on December 15, 2007, 09:46:00 PM

Well, he didn't say it was a current generation Macbook. Have previous ones come with 512mb?

I don't remember. I want to say they've always been 1gb standard, though... the white ones may have come with 512 when they came out. Mac Minis did too, but those are ancient.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

JMV

I only get the pinwheel beachball thingy when trying to connect to a certain wireless network that only works half the time(It's too far away)
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah