News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official video game news of the week article/runners up! Jan. 20-26 news

Started by Sports1, January 18, 2008, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports1

I would like to continue what I always did on Nsider, but it just a slight adjusment. I will post a top news of the week article and than some runners up. Now some people will get mad off at me because I may have different taste. Thats fine you can pm me your top news article you think should be shown here and it may end up here, and if it gets really popular I will make a separte one for what the members pick. I will post the new news every Sunday!

Rules: All fourm rules apply, period! If you break a rule you will be reported to a admin/mod. No other rules will apply in this thred at this time.

How to submit an article: It's easy find an article you think should be the winner (or runner up) and pm it to me. It has to be from that week Monday-Sunday  and please post the websites url.

I would like to thank Snorkel for letting me do this. I would also like to thank Vaatixganon for floating this and for letting me keep doing this, that makes it even more official now. :P

TOP NEWS OF THE WEEK WINNER!

A series of interesting unconfirmed screens from a possible Castlevania DS sequel have surfaced revealing a potential female protagonist taking the helm. What's interesting is the "Wii" option just above "Game Start" in the title screen. Could Wii connectivity/exchange be on the cards if these images are legit?

- http://www.cubed3.com/news/9389/1/New_Castlevania_DS,_First_Screens

I think this is vary well real, stay tuned!

2 place winner- Smash Bros. Brawl delayed until March 9
Who would of thought that this would not make it here?....But how did it not get first? Well it's simple, to many threads already on this but in case you live in a cave.....http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=156808

3rd place winner- U.S. video game industry grows 43% over last year This just shows Americans love video games and we don't care how fat we get......http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=157248

Silverhawk79

Sports1

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 18, 2008, 10:00:59 PM
Castlevania DS?
DO WANT.

Same here, I hope it's true.  ;)

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Sports1

Ivan_the_Great

DANM IT!
Brawl better be the best game I have ever played or heads are going to roll!
At least it will give me time to play more Advance wars days of ruin.
If that gets delayed, I swear ..............*shakes fist at monitor*

Go Haka!

Sports1

Quote from: Ivan_the_Great on January 19, 2008, 08:41:08 PM
DANM IT!
Brawl better be the best game I have ever played or heads are going to roll!
At least it will give me time to play more Advance wars days of ruin.
If that gets delayed, I swear ..............*shakes fist at monitor*

Brawl will be the best game on the Wii I think I can say that much.

Advance Wars, such a great game, there making one for the Wii to.