News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Wow, this is brilliant

Started by OneManFreakShow, February 01, 2008, 01:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneManFreakShow

This is one of the best shorts, animated or no, I have ever seen. It's absolutely beautifully done. The animation is very nice, the story works great even with no dialogue, and it's just brilliant. And it's made with Legos.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M1xCkuuW188

Man, I need to make something like this soon. I already got my Legos out, so I need to practice stop-motion.

Oh wow, that was actually good. I really wasn't expecting something like that.
...̅̅̅

zeldaguy6

Zovistograt

That was a great example of how good Legomation can be.

Now watch Blunty3000's LEGO vids and mine too :O
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

HoganM

That was brilliant.  I think the music fit the video perfectly. Wish i could do that.
The ending was unexpected  :O

Lotos

Better than I could do.  LiveOnTheEdge's post got me to watch it last night.

THEEVILSPERKY

That was really well-done and enjoyable to watch. :)
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

LinkXLR

Excellent in every expectation.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Linkman

Mario64

Kaz

The frame rate could have been a tiny bit more continuous in the very beginning, since how he opened the cupboard and stuff was a bit choppy, but once it got going, it was very fluid. Awesome stuff.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

CrazyGamer

It's much better than any other legomation I've seen.
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Miiman56