News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

(("Move: Last Resort". Never heard of it. Explain much?))

Kristal removed the top of the bomb and examined the many wires beneath the surface. Three minutes left... I have to work quickly.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on May 05, 2008, 04:14:08 PM
(("Move: Last Resort". Never heard of it. Explain much?))

Kristal removed the top of the bomb and examined the many wires beneath the surface. Three minutes left... I have to work quickly.

((Last Resort is a normal-type attack that deals enormous damage, but can only be used after the Pokemon has tried all its other known moves in a battle. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Last_Resort_(move)))

jnfs2014

(( Link doesn't work. Also Last resort's power increases by 1.5 if there are 2 moves gone, by 2 if there are 3. I have the stratagy guide for PMD2.))

" I wonder who did this. Anyways, Kristal, if you want, we could try to unhook the cart like Ozzy said."

Light

"If we try to do that, we'll have to resort to walking again, and our efforts will be all for none," Kristal said, still examining the contents of the bomb. Almost there...

jnfs2014

" Can't we use our power to power it?"

(( Jack may now post.))

jnfs2014

(( Jack, use my PM to edit your post. Scan the PM, copy, and paste it when you edit your post. Also, don't use the last part of my PM. Your welcome.))

Light

((Okay... I barely understood ANY of cjs's post. Mind clarifying?))

"If we tried that, you could easily run out of strength, making us easy targets for Darkrai and Giratina," Kristal said, her hand with the scalpel in it gliding over the bomb. Damn! Luckily, it's the same type of bomb, but... it's not the exact same one. Can I figure it out in time?

Light

((PokeMaster, ban cjs from the RP much? He's completely godmodding... He took control of Wolfpika's character (Giratina) and magically appeared in the train when he was in Rendar just a post ago. Also, I'm thoroughly confused at what he's trying to get across. >.< ))

Triforce_Luigi

((Wait... what? So Munch is flying to the train on a Charizard to help disarm a bomb... Ugh... I'm so confused...))

Light

((I'm not liking this one bit. PokeMaster, you have to get this under control. >.< Also, the only part with a Charizard in your post is when he says something. That has no indication that they are flying. One second, they're standing still, the next, he's flying through the air. Not to mention the fact you never indicated he was actually at the train.))

Light

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on May 09, 2008, 09:08:22 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on May 09, 2008, 09:02:24 PM
((I'm not liking this one bit. PokeMaster, you have to get this under control. >.< Also, the only part with a Charizard in your post is when he says something. That has no indication that they are flying. One second, they're standing still, the next, he's flying through the air. Not to mention the fact you never indicated he was actually at the train.))
(( i see why jneed for speed called you annoying and good hearted. Ok ill make this really easy in the post so you get it. Also mayby you might want to keep me around when i know about mayby... The Light Army Resrve
((1: You missed your end parenthesis.
2: You completely avoided my question.
3: Work on your spelling and grammar.
4: Read the bolded part of the quote. Contradicting much?
5: Light Army Reserve? Sounds like something out of a bad Harry Potter fanfic...))

jnfs2014

jnfs2014

Quote from: LightningSword on May 09, 2008, 09:14:58 PM
(( i see why jneed for speed called you annoying and good hearted. Ok ill make this really easy in the post so you get it. Also mayby you might want to keep me around when i know about mayby... The Light Army Resrve
((1: You missed your end parenthesis.
2: You completely avoided my question.
3: Work on your spelling and grammar.
4: Read the bolded part of the quote. Contradicting much?
5: Light Army Reserve? Sounds like something out of a bad Harry Potter fanfic...))
(( That's the Underground. Supposedly where we're going.))

(( i see why jneed for speed called you annoying and good hearted. Ok ill make this really easy in the post so you get it. Also mayby you might want to keep me around when i know about mayby... The Light Army Resrve))
(( i see why jneed for speed called you annoying and good hearted. Ok ill make this really easy in the post so you get it. Also mayby you might want to keep me around when i know about mayby... The Light Army Resrve))
(( Uh....I meant Kristal, but I didn't say that.))

jnfs2014

(( All cleared up. Now Mr. LK will take care of the rest.))

Light

((Have you PM'd Org? And why would you call Kristal both good hearted and annoyi... oh, now I get it. XD))