News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

bluaki's mega GenV egg giveaway

Started by bluaki, February 13, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on March 11, 2011, 08:12:14 PM
would you be interested in trading me one of those blue dragons?
you're not blu
Unfortunately, I restarted my file because I didn't like the name I gave my trainer. Trading for me is very limited right now.

Custom

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 11, 2011, 08:15:06 PM
Unfortunately, I restarted my file because I didn't like the name I gave my trainer. Trading for me is very limited right now.

i named mine custom
seems like a good name to me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Bluaki and I are rarely online at the same time, which is why I asked her to add my AIM.
IMing would be much more efficient than waiting for one another on a site.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Alright, my request is complete.
We managed to catch one another through AIM.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Been a while since you updated this Blu. Anything up?

FruitFlow

Man, if I'd had known Alomamola was common in-game I wouldn't have bothered requesting it.
But at least I can start EV taming it for competitive play.

Kayo

Blu, I absolutely adore how my Chandelure (from the egg you gave me) has max IVs in Special Attack.

I'm so happy.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

My Alomamola is Bold Nature.
Is that a good choice for it?

FruitFlow

Quote from: bluaki on February 13, 2011, 04:36:20 PM
Notice its learnable fighting move list includes Arm Thrust at lv17 (very weak with 2-5 hits at 15 power)
22 power actually.
Since he gains STAB from it.

Quote from: bluaki on February 13, 2011, 04:36:20 PMHammer Arm (move relearner only)
Are you sure on this?
My brother evolved his Emboar and got Hammer Arm through evolution.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 23, 2011, 03:16:07 PM
22 power actually.
Since he gains STAB from it.

Are you sure on this?
My brother evolved his Emboar and got Hammer Arm through evolution.
It's level 1 for Emboar, so you need Move Tutor. I'm sure of this. Make sure you're not thinking of something else.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 04:34:20 PM
It's level 1 for Emboar, so you need Move Tutor. I'm sure of this. Make sure you're not thinking of something else.
Hmmm, it's really odd.
His Emboar is level 38 and it has Hammer Arm.

But I don't remember him going to the Tutor.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 23, 2011, 04:40:08 PM
Hmmm, it's really odd.
His Emboar is level 38 and it has Hammer Arm.

But I don't remember him going to the Tutor.
Maybe

He didn't tell you he did
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 04:41:35 PM
Maybe

He didn't tell you he did
Well he was acting like he didn't know what a Heart Scale was for.

FruitFlow

I might have a new request sometime soon.
Are you still doing this?

JrDude

May I still ask for a Ditto? Already hatched and stuff. Because I want that breeding thing where you breed with a foreign Pokémon and it's more likely to be shiny, and if the Ditto is foreign, then anything I breed could be shiny.
[move][/move]
Dude .