News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Heart Gold + Soul Silver

Started by Gwen Khan, May 03, 2009, 08:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgear

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 07, 2009, 11:48:45 AM
Let's not turn this thread into a silly argument thread.
Anyways, doesn't it seem a bit...soon? I mean, Platinum was just released a month ago.
well, its too soon for a brand new season. besides, they aren't putting them on shelves on the 10th, just announcing it. it could be a year before we get the game.

Red

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 07, 2009, 11:48:45 AM
Let's not turn this thread into a silly argument thread.
Anyways, doesn't it seem a bit...soon? I mean, Platinum was just released a month ago.
Well, look at how Platinum sold. It sold very well the first few days, but then went down fast. I think if you held off until now, you won't buy Platinum any time soon, and Nintendo knows this. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw these new titles by the end of June.

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on May 07, 2009, 01:04:36 PM
Well, look at how Platinum sold. It sold very well the first few days, but then went down fast. I think if you held off until now, you won't buy Platinum any time soon, and Nintendo knows this. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw these new titles by the end of June.
I'd suspect September-ish. Nintendo needs something for that fall time period where everyone else is gearing up for the holiday season (assuming Nintendo actually has something to release this year).

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on May 07, 2009, 01:09:47 PM
I'd suspect September-ish. Nintendo needs something for that fall time period where everyone else is gearing up for the holiday season (assuming Nintendo actually has something to release this year).
That'd be a good guess. I didn't say when it would come out, but if it came out at the end of June, I wouldn't be surprised. Although I guess it'd be more like October, that way there would still be some interest in it by Christmas. September would be a little too early for a release to attract attention for the holidays.

JrDude

So... when's it going to be announced..? Nevermind
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

Um, it's only just about to be announced.
When looking at the past history of Pokemon's translation work, it's easy enough to assume that Japan will get this new game around early autumn (September-ish) and that America will get it in mid-spring 2010. Those dates aren't likely to change by any more than two months either direction.
Unless Nintendo is pulling a "by the way, this game we haven't told you about yet until now will be released in one week" sort of thing.

bluaki

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090508_01.html

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Nayrman

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on May 07, 2009, 07:35:55 PM
I thought it was supposed to be announced on the 10th....
And KICKASS
Eh, better now than on the 10th.
I hope it's a near direct port...with some extra pokemon just for fun and the like...

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Nayrman on May 07, 2009, 07:43:02 PM
Eh, better now than on the 10th.
I hope it's a near direct port...with some extra pokemon just for fun and the like...

it's most likely going to be like fire red and leaf green, a few things added but more or less the same game

chaosgear

lol heart gold and spirit silver! thats about as tacky as you can get. the symbols are cool, though.
what's next? passion pink and vengence voilet?

bluaki

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on May 07, 2009, 07:35:55 PM
I thought it was supposed to be announced on the 10th....
Pokemon Sunday was going to announce it on the 10th. Nobody said that they would necessarily be the first ones to announce it.
Also, considering it's a TV show thing, we should at least start expecting real details that day.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Tom Servo on May 07, 2009, 07:45:13 PM
it's most likely going to be like fire red and leaf green, a few things added but more or less the same game
I'm just worried about them leaving out Kanto.

But YAY