News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Heart Gold + Soul Silver

Started by Gwen Khan, May 03, 2009, 08:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

Nayrman

I guess I got my semi-Yellow since they seem to follow you around.

Definitely for the DS, looks promising though.

Neerb

chaosgear

so the pokemon follow you like in yellow?

what would be a good feature is that you could pick which pokemon follow you. it could be used to make them freindly faster. or your first in the party could follow you. but that would require sprites for every pokemon...sounds unlikely.

Nayrman

Quote from: chaosgear on May 12, 2009, 02:55:21 PM
so the pokemon follow you like in yellow?

what would be a good feature is that you could pick which pokemon follow you. it could be used to make them freindly faster. or your first in the party could follow you. but that would require sprites for every pokemon...sounds unlikely.
If this were on the GB or GBC, then I would agree that it would require too much sprite wise. However, the DS has enough capability to handle all those necessary sprites. It's not like they need a lot of animations. Just three directions (left and right are mirror), and a two frame "walking" animation. Should be fine.

I just want to know if they'll include more than the 251 or it'll be the only ones in G/S/C...

chaosgear

Quote from: Tom Servo on May 08, 2009, 07:18:41 AM
ok, but what does that have to do with anything?
nothing i guess. i just read "japanese translation" and it popped into my head. and it felt like one of those things that you just remembered and can't wait to tell someone. i was feeling hyper. and i didnt realize there was a board for that. sorry. =)

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Bluaki on May 10, 2009, 12:11:45 PM

First screenshot.
You can see your rival at the top looking into the Elm's lab, too!

Gwen Khan

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on May 12, 2009, 03:05:01 PM
You can see your rival at the top looking into the Elm's lab, too!

is that a wind turbine next to the house at the bottom left?

ThePowerOfOne

I just wish it were more... I don't know, GBA style, like R/S/E.

But oh well, i'll take anything at this point.

Neerb

DededeCloneChris

Gwen Khan

Quote from: wiiboychris on May 13, 2009, 11:48:52 AM
There's no Poketch in Johto so that must be why.

besides, what else would they put there?

chaosgear

but i like the poketch...it had many useful features. i hope they make the pokegear like the poketch. or maybe make it optional what you want. or maybe that is the pokegear on the bottom, and the menu shown is one of the features! it did have that page thing on the bottom right, and under it looked like the map. but the map was on the pokegear.